Author Topic: Laptops-for-toddlers, Ajira Digital, Konza City, Silicon Savanah ...  (Read 5168 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Laptops-for-toddlers, Ajira Digital, Konza City, Silicon Savanah ...
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
What kenyan kids need is dietary supplements? 1/8 of the kids have stunted growth due to poor nutrition. Next what GOK needs to do is deworm every kid. Most of Kenyan kids have parasites in their stomachs. Minyoo. in Ukambani NGOs spend the first week of school deworming these little buggers. Next Kenya should do the old fashioned teaching. Improve reading levels and maths. Next Kenya should establish specialized programs such as STEM. Next Kenya should invest in upgrading school infrastructure.. Next Kenya should subsidize school shoes and uniforms..

Technology should be the last need

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Laptops-for-toddlers, Ajira Digital, Konza City, Silicon Savanah ...
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2017, 04:59:42 PM »
completely agree.  The government should spend its money on the basics. Kids will pick up on technology outside the classroom very quickly when they are healthy and well grounded in the fundamentals of education.

What kenyan kids need is dietary supplements? 1/8 of the kids have stunted growth due to poor nutrition. Next what GOK needs to do is deworm every kid. Most of Kenyan kids have parasites in their stomachs. Minyoo. in Ukambani NGOs spend the first week of school deworming these little buggers. Next Kenya should do the old fashioned teaching. Improve reading levels and maths. Next Kenya should establish specialized programs such as STEM. Next Kenya should invest in upgrading school infrastructure.. Next Kenya should subsidize school shoes and uniforms..

Technology should be the last need
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza