Author Topic: 14 Days of Christmas  (Read 1731 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
14 Days of Christmas
« on: August 26, 2017, 10:21:10 PM »
140. (1) A person may  le a petition in the Supreme Court to challenge the election of the President-elect within seven days after the date of the declaration of the results of the presidential election.

(2) Within fourteen days after the  ling of a petition under clause (1), the Supreme Court shall hear and determine the petition and its decision shall be final.

Christmas will always come early for for the 'winner' of any election as long as this clause remains in our katiba.

This is regardless of the competence &/ impartiality of SCOK

Merry Christmas Uhuruto
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 14 Days of Christmas
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 10:44:23 PM »
It's no joke to overturn an election and deliberately so.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »
The 14 days makes sense due to profound nature of presidential petitions. Imagine if we had two months of uncertainty... not so good for the economy and other planning. An exercise carried out in a day should be determinable in this period... this is non-stop hearing - supreme court is not looking into other pending matters in this single window.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
As long as the 14-Days of Christmas remains, SCOK will forever be judged harshly by losers of the petition
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 11:44:08 AM »
It's no joke to overturn an election and deliberately so.

That's why they rushed to be declared "winners".  I agree it's no joke to overturn a "free, fair and transparent" election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 12:18:17 PM »
Everyone except NASA saw a free, fair, transparent and credible election. Maybe something is wrong with everyone else. Or you guys are plain crazy.
That's why they rushed to be declared "winners".  I agree it's no joke to overturn a "free, fair and transparent" election.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 01:48:51 PM »
who is everyone else and how do you know what everyone else is thinking?

Everyone except NASA saw a free, fair, transparent and credible election. Maybe something is wrong with everyone else. Or you guys are plain crazy.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 01:53:37 PM »
1) IEBC - the referee - the independent arbiter.
2) All observers - I can list 20 of them if you want starting from Carter Peace Foundation, EU, Commonwealth, AU, Elog, Catholic, name them.
3) Then everyone else bar NASA.
4) On 1st - feel free to add SCOK.
who is everyone else and how do you know what everyone else is thinking?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »
I've seen George Kegoro's Affidavit so obviously him,Kiai,Gladwell,Africog and probably KHCR all together with NASWA believe it was everything but free,fair and transparent.

The meeting of minds of this clique (Kiai,Githongo,Gladwell) and CORD in 2013, and now NASWA borders on the hilarious.

I can predict that they will acscribe their poor performance at SCOK handing Uhuruto an early Christmas to the raids

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 02:59:50 PM »
Before the ICC debacle - we didn't know how involved they were with Raila - but after we unearthed it been obvious they are nothing but Raila groupies (NASA).
I've seen George Kegoro's Affidavit so obviously him,Kiai,Gladwell,Africog and probably KHCR all together with NASWA believe it was everything but free,fair and transparent.

The meeting of minds of this clique (Kiai,Githongo,Gladwell) and CORD in 2013, and now NASWA borders on the hilarious.

I can predict that they will acscribe their poor performance at SCOK handing Uhuruto an early Christmas to the raids

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 03:39:29 PM »
Omogeni was reminded that 14 days of Christmas was a parliament innovation (Orengo and Kiraitu),and that Maranga and Lenaola had ideas of 30-45 days