Author Topic: NASA will lose the Petition.[Unverified Prophecy]  (Read 10104 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASA will lose the Petition.[Unverified Prophecy]
« on: August 25, 2017, 08:46:27 PM »
This is doing rounds on WhatsApp and I can't vouch for its authenticity. I attach a WhatsApp screenshot just to prove I never originated it.

The bit about Petition being lost is not exactly earth shaking if world precedence is anything to go by. But the mention of some difference in ruling is interesting. Means decision won't be unanimous. We should all support NASA demands that the judges deliver their judgement separately.

If there is any truth in this 'prophecy', Njoki Ndungu will fight with another judge. Ndungu is most probably Jubilated and if the petition is being thrown out, she can only be fighting with another judge who opposes it.

By pastor Masiga
I'M SOUNDING AN ALARM TO THE CHURCH TO WAKE UP AND PRAY FOR KENYA!!!

The Lord gave me a prophecy and shown me that NASA will not win this election through the Supreme Court.

The Lord even shown me a male judge who will be keenly on the NASA facts presented to them but a lady judge who looks inferior to this gentleman will differ with him in the chambers, and I saw the rest of the judges taking common stand, with an exception of this one judge but in the end majority will have their way.

After the final verdict of the Supreme Court, I saw a call to mass action in the name of peaceful demonstrations to demand justice and it will turn to be violent and the state will take excessive force to contain the situation which will plunge this nation back in the dark days!!!

I'm shown that the church has already retreated and church leaders are no longer praying for this nation and if you don't wake up and pray you will be caught unaware!

I repeat what I said in my previous post;

There's a dark cloud that is gathering together and gaining momentum that will culminate into a disaster in the country, most especially in the capital.

I see it becoming thick with time and it will be hovering on top of this country.

This is the just concluded elections related political violence in the name of peaceful demonstrations that will gain momentum with time if the church will not pray against it, and will result to a complete standoff and loss of lives with severe bloodshed!

The strategy in place is for the political leaders to cause incitements of emotions throughout the country and if nothing is done it will become something unbearable for the government to contain.

Awake and pray for this nation!

Avoid inflammatory utterances!

Avoid to be used!

Avoid taking sides!

Let's come together as one people of Kenya and take into consideration what I have said because if you don't, then this will surely come to pass!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA will lose the Petition.[Unverified Prophecy]
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 09:00:35 PM »
He is wrong.Supreme court Judges will return 7 Nil.These are senior most Judges who can smell BS miles away. No judge will soil their reputation by accepting cooked stories.This is the Supreme Court.Not Odunga. There are cases to take to court like those close contest where any iebc error is material but not when you're beaten by 1.5 million votes.That just call for concession speech.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 09:27:46 PM »
Witchcraft.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:05:54 PM »
He is wrong.Supreme court Judges will return 7 Nil.These are senior most Judges who can smell BS miles away. No judge will soil their reputation by accepting cooked stories.This is the Supreme Court.Not Odunga. There are cases to take to court like those close contest where any iebc error is material but not when you're beaten by 1.5 million votes.That just call for concession speech.
Odunga is an excellent judge. His record proves it. How many of his decisions are overturned on appeal? They are so water tight that the Appeal Court is embarrassed to mess and look stupid or corrupt. And the SCOK in 2013 was filled with academics with little experience judging because of Ahmednassir's arrogance and ivory tower crap. Judgments are much better proof of a good judge than theses and journal articles. Ahmednassir was a very arrogant "recruiter", just wanted to embarrass senior judges on TV probably for old vendettas. A PhD is not in anyway better than 30 years experience of adjudicating rising through the ranks. I've never forgiven him for the hubris he showed to those older judges just because they joined the judiciary young and worked for decades in different levels and did not get a "masters" or "PhD" worshipped by shallow people like Ahmednasir.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 10:10:52 PM »
Odunga is crappy judge whose judgement is so suspect it predictable.Isaac Lenaola who occupied that office and was promoted direct to supreme court by passing court of appeal and while still under 50 is the future CJ.One of my favorite Judges at SCOk.I also like Prof Ojwang and Wanjala.The rest are just okay.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 10:49:15 PM »
Witchcraft.

The pastor is not from RVGEMA so I can't read ethnic shades. Masila is either a Kamba or Luhya
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 03:17:47 PM »
Lol! Im guessing he thought Ojwang would be the one dissenter and Njoki is the lead who would lead the rest to dismiss the petition. :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 04:44:11 PM »
Odunga is crappy judge whose judgement is so suspect it predictable.Isaac Lenaola who occupied that office and was promoted direct to supreme court by passing court of appeal and while still under 50 is the future CJ.One of my favorite Judges at SCOk.I also like Prof Ojwang and Wanjala.The rest are just okay.

Do you still think Lenaola is the bright shining star and future CJ or are you with jubilant agenda of throwing them out after the rerun?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman