Author Topic: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested  (Read 8818 times)

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
Re: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2017, 09:00:57 PM »
The MRC case. GoK lost. They refused to accept.

Please refer me to the specific law that outlaws calling for secession.

After loosing the case, GOK simply killed him !!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2017, 09:08:28 PM »
Moonki that is why I advised mutahi to try politics.Him and Waguru are done as professionals.Waiguru was seconded  by World Bank to Treasury.But a whole more lucrative career in politics await them.Waiguru is governor.Mutahu can win a political seat today if he wants.indicting UhuRuto in ICC largely made them pork.Politics is seen as war and if you have any scars from that war that badge of honor.Mutahi fans already know him as warrior against Odinga n NASA and are just waiting to confirm him to a political seat appropriate.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2017, 09:20:18 PM »
Moonki,
Tyranny of numbers was his peak. Before that he was a fast rising political analyst. He stayed at the top even as CORD/Opposition bitterly fought against his MOAS. There were rumors that he was on government's payroll. NYS saga confirmed this,and not only this but he was ridiculously overpaid so much that he 'audited' his statements and refunded excess payment as indicated in the audit query.

Kumbe he was just another looter. Looting never killed nobody, but certainly his opinions (which made him famous) lost their gravitas. From here, media houses largely gave him a wide berth. Not a single station invited his views on this election
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2017, 09:21:58 PM »
And you are surprised that there are people out there who are opposed to that kind of political system and want to change it?

Moonki that is why I advised mutahi to try politics.Him and Waguru are done as professionals.Waiguru was seconded  by World Bank to Treasury.But a whole more lucrative career in politics await them.Waiguru is governor.Mutahu can win a political seat today if he wants.indicting UhuRuto in ICC largely made them pork.Politics is seen as war and if you have any scars from that war that badge of honor.Mutahi fans already know him as warrior against Odinga n NASA and are just waiting to confirm him to a political seat appropriate.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2017, 09:25:35 PM »
I am not so concerned about dreamers.i like to deal with situation as is.Mutahi n Waiguru are done in some circles but in politics they are an asset
And you are surprised that there are people out there who are opposed to that kind of political system and want to change it?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2017, 09:59:47 PM »

I often read or hear things of this sort---so-and-so is a shoo-in etc.---but one thing I never hear about is exactly what the person would do.    There might be "war" in politics, but neither politics nor war of any kind are (or should regarded as) ends unto themselves.   I'd encourage Kenyans to look for more in politicians beyond "boy, can he fight!" ... consider what the person is actually capable of that would make a real difference in people's lives.  Yes, Ngunyi can have a "lucrative career in politics".   And the people who vote for him?   I'd rather hear about how their lives might be transformed by electing Ngunyi or a person of his sort.   

How long until Kenyans start wailing that the new lot of politicians they just elected are, warriors and non-warriors, a greedy, selfish lot that will be thrown out at the next elections?   Late next year Kenyans will probably be sending "urgent"pleas to the "international community" for food.  Will they be able to eat the  "badges of honour" on their Ngunyis? A definition of "learning-proof". Do again and then repeat in five years. And don't forget to complain that nothing ever changes.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2017, 11:31:51 PM »
The point is that service in government should not be about "lucrative careers" for a few people and especially so when "lucrative career" means the opportunity to engage in unbridled theft.  That is not what people taxes for.   

It's downright bizarre to have people jump up and down with excitement at the possibility that their heroes have, or might have, the opportunity to greatly rob the public.   But that's Kenya for you.

I am not so concerned about dreamers.i like to deal with situation as is.Mutahi n Waiguru are done in some circles but in politics they are an asset

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »
Absolutely. I think Ruto is most qualified to be PORK and I cannot wait for 2022. I think this country will grow at nearly 10% because Ruto has the kagamesque effectiveness- get it done spirit that is missing in our politics.
You don't (hate Luos), you are just a Ruto fanatic. But there're others that definitely do.
Lol. If you are right I hope so. But I hope you get that Kagame admiration out of your mind too. You can be effective without being a bully like Kagame. Kagame is very vindictive and is a big part of DRC instability.

And Kagame would have guys like Farouk Kibet beheaded.  He'd roast his nuts on a skewer.  As crazy as he is, you can't accuse him of being a fraudster when it comes public property.  I actually don't see any similarity between him and the hustler.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2017, 01:50:57 AM »
Pundito. That reminds me of Kibaki's Mugumo tree saying. The people whose lives the likes of Ndii want to change are NOT dreaming. Their hunger pangs are real; they are not dreaming  about the unemployment  at 50%; and their continued spiral into poverty is. When the time is right they will rebel. This will not continue forever. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza