Author Topic: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested  (Read 8815 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 01:46:14 PM »
NYS - where he got paid 17M for 17 bullet points or something more ridiculous than that. He is done as political scientist. He need to join politics and ran for a seat.
Back in 2008, Mutahi was this really respected regular guest on News shows. You couldn;t even tell which side he supported. Then something changed. Wonder what happened to him.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 02:08:05 PM »
What do you mean he is DONE? The notion that politics must be left to professional politicians is not supported by the constitution.  Freedom of speech and thought is not restricted to professions. Its this kind of talk that makes us believe that this country is being taken back to the dark days.  All I can tell you is that very many regimes that thought they had a juggernaut on power have been brought down.

NYS - where he got paid 17M for 17 bullet points or something more ridiculous than that. He is done as political scientist. He need to join politics and ran for a seat.
Back in 2008, Mutahi was this really respected regular guest on News shows. You couldn;t even tell which side he supported. Then something changed. Wonder what happened to him.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2017, 02:13:05 PM »
As is nobody takes him seriously because he is paid-for-hack. Previously folks thought he was just political scientist analyzing & simplifying the complexities of our politics.
What do you mean he is DONE? The notion that politics must be left to professional politicians is not supported by the constitution.  Freedom of speech and thought is not restricted to professions. Its this kind of talk that makes us believe that this country is being taken back to the dark days.  All I can tell you is that very many regimes that thought they had a juggernaut on power have been brought down.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »

I have a hunch you misunderstood Pundit's post. He's not saying Ndii is done because of the secession talk. He is saying Mutahi Ngunyi is done because Media Houses stopped taking him seriously.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »
As is nobody takes him seriously because he is paid-for-hack. Previously folks thought he was just political scientist analyzing & simplifying the complexities of our politics.

NYS  pushed him to defensive; he made increasingly stupid/desperate videos. The most disgusting thing I have ever heard is claiming that Babu uses witchcraft.

Jubilee does not need him given his limited influence. He should stick to teaching.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »
Why should he stick to teaching.  People teach and do a whole lot of things including business.  Imagine if you guys are who are not even close to power are ready to abuse your imaginary powers, what about the people with real power? 

NYS  pushed him to defensive; he made increasingly stupid/desperate videos. The most disgusting thing I have ever heard is claiming that Babu uses witchcraft.

Jubilee does not need him given his limited influence. He should stick to teaching.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
Not much difference. Dr Doom use to write really negative article criticizing anything under the cover of an eminent economist. Now everyone knows he is just NASA mouth piece. It not any different from reading Mutua Makau - if anybody still does. So Nation will soon have to drop him. Objectivity Zero. Or you'll need two columns - Pro-Jubilee economist and Pro-Nasa Economist every saturday to get some balance.
I have a hunch you misunderstood Pundit's post. He's not saying Ndii is done because of the secession talk. He is saying Mutahi Ngunyi is done because Media Houses stopped taking him seriously.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2017, 02:29:47 PM »
You're becoming a raving lunatic like Dr Ndii. We are just offering unsolicited advice. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. You guys need to take some long holiday to heal. You may end up mad.
Why should he stick to teaching.  People teach and do a whole lot of things including business.  Imagine if you guys are who are not even close to power are ready to abuse your imaginary powers, what about the people with real power? 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2017, 03:00:35 PM »
Why should he take a vacation?  Anger is part of freedom of expression. Freedom of expression does not end with an election. Its 24/7 365 days a year. Trust me Kenyans will find away around the electoral juggernaut that Jubilee is creating.  There are many woman in Kenya who have given birth to boys and girls who can think.  Where there is a will there is always a way. Folks are on the drawing board and Ndii is just one of them. The notion that Ouru and Ruto will silence the entire country with these computer generated results is wishful thinking.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%E2%80%98i-don%E2%80%99t-know-how-it-got-this-bad%E2%80%99-trump-supporters-and-protesters-meet-in-phoenix/ar-AAqCaMl?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

You're becoming a raving lunatic like Dr Ndii. We are just offering unsolicited advice. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. You guys need to take some long holiday to heal. You may end up mad.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2017, 04:34:02 PM »

I'm talking about Mutahi Ngunyi

I think he has lost a good number of fans due to NYS scam. Recall he even wired back some I think 11M when Ouko raised a query to this effect?

Nobody working that closely with Jubilee can be expected to be mildly neutral. And we are not wishing him away, nope, even the media long distanced from him. He's just an overeducated version of Duale.

Ndii is not much different btw. Being a rabid NAZI means it's difficult to separate his personal views and NASWA's even when he is well meaning and right. He can persist in his doom and gloom articles but he'll be taken less seriously.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2017, 04:49:56 PM »

I think he has lost a good number of fans due to NYS scam. Recall he even wired back some I think 11M when Ouko raised a query to this effect?

Nobody working that closely with Jubilee can be expected to be mildly neutral. And we are not wishing him away, nope, even the media long distanced from him. He's just an overeducated version of Duale.

Ndii is not much different btw. Being a rabid NAZI means it's difficult to separate his personal views and NASWA's even when he is well meaning and right. He can persist in his doom and gloom articles but he'll be taken less seriously.

I see an ongoing attempt to lump Ndii and Mutahi Ngunyi together.  It's going to take more than just having "radical" views.  Mutahi Ngunyi is a dyed in the wool tribalist not to mention a con artist.  It's difficult to find a more different person from David Ndii than this guy. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2017, 05:06:45 PM »

I see an ongoing attempt to lump Ndii and Mutahi Ngunyi together.  It's going to take more than just having "radical" views.  Mutahi Ngunyi is a dyed in the wool tribalist not to mention a con artist.  It's difficult to find a more different person from David Ndii than this guy.
Indeed. Not to mention Dr. Ndii has not been involved in any scam, nor has he pretended about his political stances. He was responsible for NASA's manifesto. He is an open and honest person. Simply being in NASA is not in itself discrediting. Nor is simply being in Jubilee. When he pens his articles, it is clear the position from which he is approaching the issues. There're no pretenses.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2017, 05:40:21 PM »

When you take such a strong political side, it'll always be difficult to convince even when you are right. That's where Ndii meets Ngunyi. But against Ngunyi throw in graft.

So Ndii's problem is NASWA,while Ngunyi's is both Jubilee and graft. Their views are less respected as such.

Ndii's other advantage is his thing is economics which is a 247 subject. Ngunyi is into politics which really are cyclical

I had predicted that Ndii won't hang on NASWA for long after their thrashing because I sense some independent streak in him so much that NASWA cooked two manifestos. He gets out of the nest and his gloom prophecies will get a wider audience.

Ngunyi is irredeemable. He has no tribal base to sanitize him unlike wamajuu

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2017, 06:24:12 PM »
In a democracy there is a center, far left, far right, left of center, right of center etc. Stop limiting people's freedoms to pick their own political positions while your interests are not that pure. What makes you think your political position is the only one good for kenya.

When you take such a strong political side, it'll always be difficult to convince even when you are right. That's where Ndii meets Ngunyi. But against Ngunyi throw in graft.

So Ndii's problem is NASWA,while Ngunyi's is both Jubilee and graft. Their views are less respected as such.

Ndii's other advantage is his thing is economics which is a 247 subject. Ngunyi is into politics which really are cyclical

I had predicted that Ndii won't hang on NASWA for long after their thrashing because I sense some independent streak in him so much that NASWA cooked two manifestos. He gets out of the nest and his gloom prophecies will get a wider audience.

Ngunyi is irredeemable. He has no tribal base to sanitize him unlike wamajuu

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2017, 07:04:34 PM »
In a democracy there is a center, far left, far right, left of center, right of center etc. Stop limiting people's freedoms to pick their own political positions while your interests are not that pure. What makes you think your political position is the only one good for kenya.
What are you smoking?
How am I limiting their freedoms?
Did I say my opinion is the only one good?
When intellectuals take sides, they are virtually indistinguishable from regular sycophants.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2017, 07:22:43 PM »
You are the one smoking something. Intellectuals are citizens too and have the right to engage in political discourse just like anybody else. Ati leave politics to politicians. I expect such ignorance from Sonko and WSR.

What are you smoking?
When intellectuals take sides, they are virtually indistinguishable from regular sycophants.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2017, 08:33:32 PM »
You are the one smoking something. Intellectuals are citizens too and have the right to engage in political discourse just like anybody else. Ati leave politics to politicians. I expect such ignorance from Sonko and WSR.

What are you smoking?
Stop smoking. Nobody is aksin them to leave politics to politicians.
They can and they do take sides, but once they do they cease being bastions of truth....less reliable

Adams Oloo would probably be extremely harsh on Kibaki and Kenyatta legacy while Ngunyi would be very lenient. Comprende?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2017, 08:46:04 PM »

Some have suggested that the NYS scams did him in.   Not so.   Thievery has never hurt anyone in Kenya; in fact, the architects of the NYS scams seem to have simply moved on to "bigger and better"  things.

Mutahi's "problem" has its roots in the fact that after his MOAS-like calculations (and corresponding .ppt slides), he got to be seen (largely through the promotion of the likes of one Jeff Koinange) as some sort of heavy-duty intellectual.    And he bought into that view and encouraged it.

2013: Mr. Ngunyi
2014: Dr. Ngunyi
2015: Prof. Ngunyi

He looked all set to become Sir Ngunyi in 2016, but people started asking awkward questions: the guy dropped out of a Ph.D program at the University of Nairob, with the rank of "Tutorial Fellow"; where, when, and how did be become Dr. and Prof.?   He got one heck of a beating in the media ... including even the Daily Nonsense and The Stunted.   Nor did it help that when people looked into his consulting business, they found no more than a nice little scam based on his "funny" qualifications; for example, that he had listed a Ph.D. in funding applications well before 2014.    Man never recovered, and plenty of people felt they had been made to look foolish.     

Since then he has gone farther downhill in his efforts to get any sort of attention and has devoted his time and efforts into all sorts of nasty tribal baiting. Finally, true colours and the real Ngunyi.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »
Moonki nobody cares about that Prof or PhD shiet.Mutahi became national phenomena for his wierd unconventional theories.what brought him down was nys.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2017, 08:58:23 PM »
Moonki nobody cares about that Prof or PhD shiet. Mutahi became national phenomena for his wierd unconventional theories.what brought him down was nys.

And Waiguru?  And all the others who have stolen and without even pretending to do any work for the money? I'm sure you'd say that, or else look foolish, given that Nipate.org has you in several places lavishing praise on "Professor Ngunyi".   And I'd say that Kenyans do care a great deal about such things, which is why people who don't have them will "award" themselves ... even RV Pundit was sure that a guy like that just had to be a "professor", and apparently before Ngunyi had promoted himself!
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.