Author Topic: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested  (Read 8812 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
Ndii was not arrested. NASWA's next strategy will be to provoke arrests and then swim in the ensuing outrage and publicity
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 11:09:02 PM »

Why should he be arrested?  Should we thank the benevolent dictator for not arresting Dr. Ndii or should we thank the new constitution for granting all of us freedom of speech?

Ndii was not arrested. NASWA's next strategy will be to provoke arrests and then swim in the ensuing outrage and publicity
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »

Why should he be arrested?  Should we thank the benevolent dictator for not arresting Dr. Ndii or should we thank the new constitution for granting all of us freedom of speech?

I repeat; NASWA will flash the victim card stoking anger by provoking arrests. That's what Ndii reminded me of.

Ndii was not arrested, yet someone let out a rumor and let it fester. This must have been NASWA testing waters
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 11:20:17 PM »

I repeat; NASWA will flash the victim card stoking anger by provoking arrests. That's what Ndii reminded me of.

Ndii was not arrested, yet someone let out a rumor and let it fester. This must have been NASWA testing waters

Why not why not jubilant geniuses?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »

The rumors started with NASWA

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2017, 12:56:13 AM »

Indeed. Especially coz it was Jubilants shrieking calls for his arrests all over the place and being all jubilant, pun intended, at the prospect of the arrest. It's a game of how can any story be spun in a negative way towards NASA? If they arrest him, yahooo!! If they don't, that devil was tempting us to arrest him and we saw through it. Basically, anything, including baby deaths suffered BY that side or its supporters must be blamed on THEM at all cost.

Now, Ndii who was defending himself ably against any ideas about trying to arrest him for nonsensical charges about incitement was actually deeply wishing to be arrested the whole time. It's fascinating when you think about it. I mean, what would be the plan? Lets let people be tense for a few hours before they inevitably learn the truth? Perhaps to kidnap Dr. Ndii and disappear him to keep the rumour going? :D :D Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2017, 01:10:00 AM »

Indeed. Especially coz it was Jubilants shrieking calls for his arrests all over the place and being all jubilant, pun intended, at the prospect of the arrest. It's a game of how can any story be spun in a negative way towards NASA? If they arrest him, yahooo!! If they don't, that devil was tempting us to arrest him and we saw through it. Basically, anything, including baby deaths suffered BY that side or its supporters must be blamed on THEM at all cost. Now, Ndii who was defending himself ably against any ideas about trying to arrest him for nonsensical charges about incitement was actually deeply wishing to be arrested the whole time. It's fascinating when you think about it.

Yes.  There are ready talking points in defense of whatever piece of crap the jubilant comes up with.  Everything must be looked at in terms of pros and cons to the criminal duo.  If these crooks are not paying me, I would not find it in me to defend them like that.  Maybe that is why some people think some here are paid agents.  Me?  I think some just love that these guys "are making it hard on the other tribes", especially the Luo.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2017, 01:15:22 AM »

Indeed. Especially coz it was Jubilants shrieking calls for his arrests all over the place and being all jubilant, pun intended, at the prospect of the arrest. It's a game of how can any story be spun in a negative way towards NASA? If they arrest him, yahooo!! If they don't, that devil was tempting us to arrest him and we saw through it. Basically, anything, including baby deaths suffered BY that side or its supporters must be blamed on THEM at all cost. Now, Ndii who was defending himself ably against any ideas about trying to arrest him for nonsensical charges about incitement was actually deeply wishing to be arrested the whole time. It's fascinating when you think about it.

Yes.  There are ready talking points in defense of whatever piece of crap the jubilant comes up with.  Everything must be looked at in terms of pros and cons to the criminal duo.  If these crooks are not paying me, I would not find it in me to defend them like that.  Maybe that is why some people think some here are paid agents.  Me?  I think some just love that these guys "are making it hard on the other tribes", especially the Luo.
True. Vested interests is a kinder explanation but given history, the unkinder explanation is probably truer.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 09:15:42 AM »
And you support mr odinga because is saint? Come on - nobody hates your beloved Luos - maybe lot of people hate Odinga. Some of us just think UhuRuto are doing a far better job than Odinga could ever dream about - and that explain why they were elected with huge mandate.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »
I thought voting was purely tribal and had nothing to do with performance.

And you support mr odinga because is saint? Come on - nobody hates your beloved Luos - maybe lot of people hate Odinga. Some of us just think UhuRuto are doing a far better job than Odinga could ever dream about - and that explain why they were elected with huge mandate.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2017, 10:47:57 AM »
Mostly tribal. Not purely tribal.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2017, 11:04:27 AM »
You don't (hate Luos), you are just a Ruto fanatic. But there're others that definitely do.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »
Absolutely. I think Ruto is most qualified to be PORK and I cannot wait for 2022. I think this country will grow at nearly 10% because Ruto has the kagamesque effectiveness- get it done spirit that is missing in our politics.
You don't (hate Luos), you are just a Ruto fanatic. But there're others that definitely do.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2017, 11:27:59 AM »
Absolutely. I think Ruto is most qualified to be PORK and I cannot wait for 2022. I think this country will grow at nearly 10% because Ruto has the kagamesque effectiveness- get it done spirit that is missing in our politics.
Lol. If you are right I hope so. But I hope you get that Kagame admiration out of your mind too. You can be effective without being a bully like Kagame. Kagame is very vindictive and is a big part of DRC instability.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2017, 11:34:12 AM »
Mostly tribal. Not purely tribal.

Kichwa is ever intentionally confusing these.
At some future point t, the tribal driver of our voting pattern will probably be lower than it is. It may even be knocked off its top perch by 'issues' which may be a good thing, but we're just not there yet.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2017, 01:23:50 PM »
Many folks are doubting the sanity of Dr Ndoom
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/24/is-david-ndii-mad-mutahi-ngunyi-asks-over-secession-call_c1622560
I saw his interview. He is a very sane and sober mind. Larry was in over his head. Ndii was talking about the same issues I have been talking about here, though he phrased them differently. There's nothing mad about that. It's not mad to talk. And those sentiments are not imagined. I've heard them myself and they've been tweeted and fbooked in response to his tweet as well. One is not mad for simply saying openly what people say privately and saying hey, lets have a discussion.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2017, 01:24:18 PM »
Mutahi Ngunyi is the mad man.

Many folks are doubting the sanity of Dr Ndoom
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/24/is-david-ndii-mad-mutahi-ngunyi-asks-over-secession-call_c1622560

I don't understand why nobody cheers mainstream media for giving him a near* total blackout. He's been reduced to to YouTubing.

*Only K24 entertains him.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 01:26:59 PM »
Back in 2008, Mutahi was this really respected regular guest on News shows. You couldn;t even tell which side he supported. Then something changed. Wonder what happened to him.