Author Topic: The last ODM firewall as ODM becomes NDP  (Read 5197 times)

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: The last ODM firewall as ODM becomes NDP
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 09:14:10 PM »
Shouldn't be hard to pick the primary school you know - and ask people how they voted - how they counted and tallied the votes. All this is done locally. The results is then pinned in every school or polling station.
I have zero proof of rigging but I know and all Kisiis I know know, that Uhuru did not get those votes in Gusii. Kwanza he allegedly won in Nyamira. Do you know that Kisii is the more Jubilee friendly county while Nyamira is very strongly opposed? Wacha tu. Me hizo results za waKisii siezi believe na nikipata wakisii wengi wanaziamini labda I will change my mind. Luhyas are also rabidly anti-Jubilee. I don't know about coast.
It is the one question they have refused to answer, the manual process. Computer generated, algorithm, 54% is all they are saying.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 09:18:02 PM »
They know their nonsense cannot stand any scrutiny.John Kerry saw it all.John Kerry is not small man. Their case is basically looking at 41k forms for any small mistake n raising ruckus...DOA.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2017, 02:44:14 AM »
They know their nonsense cannot stand any scrutiny.John Kerry saw it all.John Kerry is not small man. Their case is basically looking at 41k forms for any small mistake n raising ruckus...DOA.

Kerry didn't see the missing Forms 34A.  Not many people did.  In all likelihood, he saw a peaceful process, and that was more than he was expecting.  He gave it a clean bill of health without even mentioning the transmission of the forms.  Read the petition.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman