Author Topic: I support MPs cry for Salary Increment  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
I support MPs cry for Salary Increment
« on: August 24, 2017, 03:04:48 PM »
MPs goes through a lot. Unless the citizenry change their demands towards our leaders, I support the MPs who want a salary increment. The executive and the Judiciary uses state vehicles and fuel. Unless the legislators get state vehicles they need the mileage allowance.

Does the president even touch his Salary?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I support MPs cry for Salary Increment
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »
Isn't that serem src job.They need to appeal for job review.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 03:27:49 PM »
Serem is being unreasonable. She is chauffeured by a GK yet he wants the MPs to use their own vehicles. She cancelled the mileage allowance and car grant. The MPs as the other arm of government should be given government vehicles and fuel.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 12:14:37 AM »
MPs goes through a lot. Unless the citizenry change their demands towards our leaders, I support the MPs who want a salary increment. The executive and the Judiciary uses state vehicles and fuel. Unless the legislators get state vehicles they need the mileage allowance.

Does the president even touch his Salary?

I don't think they go through a lot.  Unless of course one ignores what their countrymen go through.  I think Serem lost her say when she failed to put her foot down the last time these grifters demanded higher pay. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 12:25:11 AM »
If MPs, with their high salaries and perks, go through a lot, then these Kenyans, like many others in the Great Capital City  ....

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:44:37 AM »
But for these Kenyans their our man living it up is good enough.  uhuru, madaraka, self-determination, flag, national anthem, 21-gun salute...half a century and counting.

If MPs, with their high salaries and perks, go through a lot, then these Kenyans, like many others in the Great Capital City  ....

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 01:06:36 AM »
But for these Kenyans their our man living it up is good enough.  uhuru, madaraka, self-determination, flag, national anthem, 21-gun salute...half a century and counting.

Perhaps they get some comfort in the knowledge that the "our man" has proven himself  in political battle and earned all sorts of badges of honour?    Maybe helps them sleep better, even if on an empty stomach?

By the way, while some of the kids in photos above look somewhat badly off, and statistics suggest that 20-25% will suffer permanent physical and mental stunting because of poor nutrition, consider this: they all have laptops coming their way!  And once they grow up, if some small water-borne disease doesn't finish them,  and start doing BPO in the Silicon Savanah, those slums will be transformed into  "Tokyo Central"!   Or so seems to be the idea.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.