Author Topic: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested  (Read 8745 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:38:02 PM »
For hate speech and incitement. I wish they could do it on friday and keep him over the wekeend so he can get time to reflect and cool down.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: I am hearing Dr Doom Ndii has been arrested
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 12:43:37 PM »
He may be in prison but his conscience remains free. Uthamakistan is doomed.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 12:45:27 PM »
Maybe if they throw in Treason charge he may get back his senses and retreat to ivory towers - and impart knowledge to kids - rather than trying to play nursery politics.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 12:47:43 PM »
Flying squad half an hour ago.

What would they charge him with? I see no offence. They are just going to promote him to a higher status.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 12:48:10 PM »
Looks like rumors, but I sure as hell have seen countless calls for his arrest among Okoyu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 12:51:58 PM »
What evidence would sustain a treason charge?

BTW conspiring to rig elections and subvert law and order is more treasonous that making use of a treaty signed by your own government and ratified by the national Assembly / Government.

Maybe if they throw in Treason charge he may get back his senses and retreat to ivory towers - and impart knowledge to kids - rather than trying to play nursery politics.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »
Ndii should be arrested and detained with no trial. A trial will go nowhere as there is no crime he has comitted. :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 01:04:02 PM »

BTW conspiring to rig elections and subvert law and order is more treasonous that making use of a treaty signed by your own government and ratified by the national Assembly / Government.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 01:17:26 PM »

What's more extreme than theft of elections?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 01:22:10 PM »
The MRC case. GoK lost. They refused to accept.

Please refer me to the specific law that outlaws calling for secession.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
Stealing election is criminal offence that has max jail term of 5yrs I think. Treason like Raila of 82 or Ndii of 2017 is serious shit.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 01:58:30 PM »

Calm down. I recall the High Court permitting MRC to have its organization against shrill protests from Kibaki's side of the coalition govt. Do I recall wrong? It's a while ago but I remember Kibe Muingai criticizing Raila on a talk show for not being as forceful when Raila called for approaching them in a more understanding way rather than come out guns blazing. I will look for a report from back then.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 02:01:04 PM »
He will soon find serving Raila is a vain, thankless job. He should talk to likes of Miguna and Namwamba.

Anyway what 'self determination' when those areas did not turn out to vote? if the turnout was 90% the talk of 'self determination' would make some sense?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 02:08:35 PM »
Stealing election is criminal offence that has max jail term of 5yrs I think. Treason like Raila of 82 or Ndii of 2017 is serious shit.
It's literally a written petition to an institution of the AU of which Kenya is a part. I would be happy to hear the arguments of the genius who tries to argue before a court that presenting petitions to courts is treason in Kenya.  :D C'mon. This is literally nothing that you people are giving fire to by creating martyrs out of kina Ndii.Tell your friends at Jubilee warelax. Arresting Ndii is silly. One, It's not an illegal document or process and two, it's not even Dr. Ndii's. We have political parties that exist solely for the purpose of secession in places like Canada with no problem. Claiming that the mere discussion of it or even its pursuit (without violence) is treason will be a tall order for anyone who attempts. It would only happen with a completely subservient judiciary. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 02:19:23 PM »
Promoting secession  plus mass action if supreme Court rules against NASA sounds to me like dangerous stuff off the treason kind.The Judges will decide but I would throw him in for some days so he can cool down.This guy careless talk is dangerous coz he an intellectual getting free prime time airtime.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 02:24:17 PM »
Nobody arrested him, the usual NASWA windbags are not even murmuring about it.

I can't see anything worth arresting him, but then again, Jubilee does not any reason to do it other than their own fears
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 02:40:44 PM »
Promoting secession  plus mass action if supreme Court rules against NASA sounds to me like dangerous stuff off the treason kind.The Judges will decide but I would throw him in for some days so he can cool down.This guy careless talk is dangerous coz he an intellectual getting free prime time airtime.
Dr. Ndii is an academic. This kind of discussion is just an honest intellectual discourse, no more. Perhaps the timing of the discussion is a bit unwise but then again perhaps not, who am I to say? But the talk itself is just a mere academic discussion. For one, NASA don't want secession and most Kenyans would not go for it (in my view) at this time given the intermixing of people all over. At most it might lead to an eventual discussion of the extent of devolution and perhaps deepening it (which you want). But the petition itself won't have any tangible outcome. African states don't even implement the Commission's decisions many times any way. For another, I listened to Dr. Ndii's NTV interview: I am not even convinced HE is calling for it outright. He is saying nationalism basically is a conversation that can no longer be avoided (which I agree with 100%). He is saying we must re-evaluate why we want to continue together and not necessarily saying the outcome of that re-evaluation is secession. This is being blown out of proportion for nothing.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »
Gout

You need a new transplant. I hope some dead lizard brain would be found quickly before you suffocate us.

You are a LIAR and lack the capacity to recall recent events. You place the cart in front of the donkey and then complain that the donkey ain't pushing!

Miguna: Miguna defected from ODM - Raila after failing to get support for his extreme views within NARA. Raila did not follow him in his attacks on GEMA. To Raila's surprise (and not mine) GEMA quickly co-opted Miguna and used him to fight Raila. They just failed to help him get enough votes in Nairobi after bankrolling him. GEMA used government money to buy him a house in Runda.

Namwamba: Is this not the same Namwamba who Raila made not the other way round? Who went ahead and taped him, collected bribes as Chairman of PAC and eventually sabotaged the party from within?

How exactly did Raila become thankless? This is typical GEMA fallacy where they twist things or swap. The winner becomes the loser and vice versa. Here is a case of two persons who could never have gotten anywhere without Raila now being cast as if they made Raila and Raila is ungrateful!

when those areas did not turn out to vote? The low turnout propaganda has started in the face of facts.

This place is turning into choo.com too fast

He will soon find serving Raila is a vain, thankless job. He should talk to likes of Miguna and Namwamba.

Anyway what 'self determination' when those areas did not turn out to vote? if the turnout was 90% the talk of 'self determination' would make some sense?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 04:55:40 PM »
There is no treason without a court of law stating so. There has been no civilian person in Kenya ever convicted of treason in a court of law.

Raila Odinga was never charged with treason. He was like Titus Adungosi charged with Misprision of Treason. The case against Raila collapsed for lack of evidence and instead of releasing him, Moi ordered his detention.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 05:04:08 PM »
If true, the jubilant is learning all the wrong lessons from history, picking up where KANU left.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman