Author Topic: Akombe Detained at JKIA while fleeing  (Read 4784 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Akombe Detained at JKIA while fleeing
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 07:36:42 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 07:39:57 PM »
You cannot bring peace through injustice.  I wanted NASA to go to court and have an opportunity to and a platform to address the country. If this is viewed as an injustice, the feud will continue and the country will never be united. People know justice when they see it. Patrice Lumumba was assassinated a long time ago and Congo is still cursed.  All I know is that you cannot develop when corruption and impunity are the order of the day.

With Ruto in charge dont expect any change that will benefit all.
I know the voting went well but what happened after that?
I thought returning officers from each polling booth submitted their numbers. Were these changed???
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 08:09:40 PM »
I thought returning officers from each polling booth submitted their numbers. Were these changed???

And that is the question.  The process of making the vote available, and collating of the ballots seemed open and fair (if you ignore the issues with dodgy polling stations), but the tallying and streaming at the NTC was where the magic happened.  IEBC has worked hard over the last week doctoring and making the primary documents fit their narrative. 

I am hopeful that NASA have this info and that they were wise to keep it to themselves to avoid evidence destruction.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 08:23:05 PM »
The problem is that Jubilee and IEBC knows where their weaknesses are and have had enough time to destroy the primary evidence of the rigging.  NASA will have to use some secondary evidence and but will probably rely heavily on circumstantial evidence to convince the court that there was rigging.

The the evidentiary standard that this court applies is therefore going to be very important. There is the stated evidentiary standard as stated by the law and then there is the "real" evidentiary standard applied by the judges.  We must not forget that the evidence that CORD must submit to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt is and has always been in the custody of IEBC, therefore, for  this court to be fair, once NASA has presented a prima facie case, the court must place a higher standard on  IEBC to show that NASA's case is without merit.

IEBC is properly funded by tax payers not only to conduct free and fair elections but they must keep impeccably record because it is very foreseeable that its decisions will be contested given the very nature and history of presidential elections in Kenya.  Accordingly, if IEBC comes up with unacceptable answers such as "they cannot find some Form 34a" OR "cannot explain why some 34a's are altered", some kind of of vague or unexplainable discrepancies, and suspicious omissions or commissions, this court must come very hard on them by nullifying this elections.  Chubukati, the commissioners and the CEO are paid a lot of money and they must be held to a very high standard.

And that is the question.  The process of making the vote available, and collating of the ballots seemed open and fair (if you ignore the issues with dodgy polling stations), but the tallying and streaming at the NTC was where the magic happened.  IEBC has worked hard over the last week doctoring and making the primary documents fit their narrative. 

I am hopeful that NASA have this info and that they were wise to keep it to themselves to avoid evidence destruction.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »
Locally, they must have accounted the totals. Were these the same totals that were announced at IEBC?
You can't change the totals.. once they are announced locally.

The problem is that Jubilee and IEBC knows where their weaknesses are and have had enough time to destroy the primary evidence of the rigging.  NASA will have to use some secondary evidence and but will probably rely heavily on circumstantial evidence to convince the court that there was rigging.

The the evidentiary standard that this court applies is therefore going to be very important. There is the stated evidentiary standard as stated by the law and then there is the "real" evidentiary standard applied by the judges.  We must not forget that the evidence that CORD must submit to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt is and has always been in the custody of IEBC, therefore, for  this court to be fair, once NASA has presented a prima facie case, the court must place a higher standard on  IEBC to show that NASA's case is without merit.

IEBC is properly funded by tax payers not only to conduct free and fair elections but they must keep impeccably record because it is very foreseeable that its decisions will be contested given the very nature and history of presidential elections in Kenya.  Accordingly, if IEBC comes up with unacceptable answers such as "they cannot find some Form 34a" OR "cannot explain why some 34a's are altered", some kind of of vague or unexplainable discrepancies, and suspicious omissions or commissions, this court must come very hard on them by nullifying this elections.  Chubukati, the commissioners and the CEO are paid a lot of money and they must be held to a very high standard.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »
The greatet letdown in this whole scenario are media people. I was aghast to see some media bosses joining KEPSA in a presser announcing with glee that elections were fair or something to that effect. In 2007 one media house simply switched off its tallying when Kibaki was losing. In 2017 media houses conveniently avoided to tally their own votes to be used as a check against Chebukati. Yes they were threatened against releasing results but not gathering. All they did was to stream IEBC like it was an Oracle 54%. Now media are mere spectators like all of us when they could have done more. I know SCOK rejected media videos in 2013 but Maraga must know IEBC cannot willingly provide evidence against itself. It must be gotten kwa ncha ya upanga so Africog and others myst bring vudeos the media failed to capture.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 11:16:20 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 04:40:14 AM »
Why does she have to lie that her flight was delayed while the information is out there that she was stopped from boarding after she had checked in and given a boarding pass.  In fact her luggage had to be removed from the plane.  What official duties did she have in New York.  Just like Msando's death, the disappearance of forms 34a's and now the Akombe flight saga-Kenyans smell a big fat rat.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 06:48:22 AM »
Why does she have to lie that her flight was delayed while the information is out there that she was stopped from boarding after she had checked in and given a boarding pass.  In fact her luggage had to be removed from the plane.  What official duties did she have in New York.  Just like Msando's death, the disappearance of forms 34a's and now the Akombe flight saga-Kenyans smell a big fat rat.

I think flight delayed means she missed her flight, stop reading much into it. What she fails to do is explain the reason for her delay which we know was 'clearance' that took hours. But she clarifies that she was not fleeing contrary to reports.

If she left the country without a fuss and NASWA learns about it, next thing would be that she feares for her life and fled. If Jubilee allows her uninterrupted passage out, NASWA would claim Jubilee was hiding evidence....either way Jubilee would be suspect.

If she fails to jet back by Tuesday, then we'll surely know something is amiss.

All in all, I like the way IEBC has moved to fight these rumors instead of wishing them away. I think that's responsible on their side regardless if whether they are factual or economical with the truth.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 09:35:31 AM »
Alai shares more details on Akombe. But I must admit it's hard to tell whether Alai is Jubilee or not

https://www.kahawatungu.com/2017/08/17/dr-roselyn-k-akombe-criminal-iebc-official-united-nations-staff/

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 04:11:25 PM »
The story is that Akombe's security detail has been withdrawn.  I've often wondered why a govt would even bother providing security when they know.....when it's time.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
The story is that Akombe's security detail has been withdrawn.  I've often wondered why a govt would even bother providing security when they know.....when it's time.
I heard Raila say that SOME commissioners have had their security withdrawn. This if true, in a post-Msando world must be truly terrifying. I would immediately collect all the evidence I could find and dump it on Al-Jazeera while I drove to TZ then flew to SA and then the States.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2017, 04:59:19 PM »
The reports of withdrawing security should be easy to verify

Only Babu is saying it.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »
I heard Raila say that SOME commissioners have had their security withdrawn. This if true, in a post-Msando world must be truly terrifying. I would immediately collect all the evidence I could find and dump it on Al-Jazeera while I drove to TZ then flew to SA and then the States.

Akombe should have remained "bolted" when she left last month.  She's going no where, Msando's murder served two purposes.  Facilitating access to the servers and more importantly as a means to scare any wayward commissioners and IEBC staff.

None amongst them is sleeping at night.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2017, 06:31:16 PM »
IEBC should fight for its own survival otherwise it becomes irrelevant. They should have their own security detail like the president has otherwise it becomes another body with no function other than Ruto's. Uhuru has systematically made independent bodies dysfunctional unlike Kifaki who tried to stay out.

Akombe should have remained "bolted" when she left last month.  She's going no where, Msando's murder served two purposes.  Facilitating access to the servers and more importantly as a means to scare any wayward commissioners and IEBC staff.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
Interesting.  I see a lot of USA federal Agencies with their own cops but I think they have to be approved by congress especially when they need to carry guns.  I think a cheaper and simpler solution is to abandon the presidential system and replace it with a  parliamentary system with each county having its own electoral commission. The county electoral body will elect the CMC's, MP's, Senators, women's rep and governors. Actually we can do away with the senate-they are really unnecessary.   The mp's will then elect a prime minister and mambo kwisha-No need for nationwide elections.

IEBC should fight for its own survival otherwise it becomes irrelevant. They should have their own security detail like the president has otherwise it becomes another body with no function other than Ruto's. Uhuru has systematically made independent bodies dysfunctional unlike Kifaki who tried to stay out.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 08:38:09 PM »
Was it security or spying? The NIS is simply replacing the spies. They figured out that the ones assigned had become to close to their prisoners and had even facilitated the leakage of information to NASA. They will be given new dogs who will make sure not even oxygen reaches Akombe without the personal approval of General kameru.

Do not be manipulated. The complaints are good for Kameru. He can then arrange for Boinet to dress up the thugs and claim that it was just a change of guard.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread