Author Topic: Robina and Kadame  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Robina and Kadame
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »
vooke

I must repeat what I wrote recently: Please use this insurgent style on someone else. If you genuinely need more information consult the IEBC after reading their regulations.

So what happens in such a case?
Cancel Constituency elections or order fresh 34b?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 01:49:19 PM »
What I am getting here is that there is enough evidence of flaws. The issue is materiality - can the errors alter the results?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 04:48:59 PM »
What I am getting here is that there is enough evidence of flaws. The issue is materiality - can the errors alter the results?

IEBC is obligated to preserve Forms 34A which underwrite Forms 34B.  If they somehow lose or fail to provide 11K of them, that is about 4 million valid votes whose allocation they cannot defend.  That is about 21% of the valid votes.  Kamwana has about 54% of the valid votes.  A loss of 5% of them lands you in runoff territory.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 05:01:52 PM »
vooke

I must repeat what I wrote recently: Please use this insurgent style on someone else. If you genuinely need more information consult the IEBC after reading their regulations.

So what happens in such a case?
Cancel Constituency elections or order fresh 34b?
You should have referred kadame to IEBC as well.

The question was genuine
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 05:49:26 PM »
I cannot ignore my experience with you. When your drop the insurgent style and simply debate with the purpose of establishing the truth, I will stop being on the look out.

The question was genuine
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »
I cannot ignore my experience with you. When your drop the insurgent style and simply debate with the purpose of establishing the truth, I will stop being on the look out.

The question was genuine
ok,
Here's my bond; I won't dispute whatever answer you give. Frankly speaking I have no idea how they handle that which is a real possibility. Forms 34B are like 4 pages short and are al manually prepared.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.