Author Topic: Nasa moves to court.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Nasa moves to court.
« on: August 16, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nasa moves to court.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:34:42 PM »
Kichwa this is a good decision. You have been vindicated. I hope they also call Willy Mutunga to testify about 2013
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 05:50:01 PM »
Kichwa this is a good decision. You have been vindicated. I hope they also call Willy Mutunga to testify about 2013
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »
I welcome this decision

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 07:17:40 PM »
It would be foolhardy to go to that court with even the lowest of expectations. Ultimately after insults directed at Raila and a good does of lies, the court will find some technicality to base their decision upon.

With that Kenya would prepare to fix the mistake of the Supreme Court and get rid of it at some point when Democracy is restored.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 07:19:18 PM »
It would be foolhardy to go to that court with even the lowest of expectations. Ultimately after insults directed at Raila and a good does of lies, the court will find some technicality to base their decision upon.

With that Kenya would prepare to fix the mistake of the Supreme Court and get rid of it at some point when Democracy is restored.

Jubilee are already celebrating because they KNOW that they've stitched up the court process too.

Criminals...

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 07:21:56 PM »
Indeed. Please tell Kichwa to expect nothing. I don't know if there is even one iota of evidence. Haven't seen any. But I know even if there was a tonne, the court cannot overturn the result, come on.  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 07:26:09 PM »
We wait with baited breath evidence from NASA otherwise what have seen are omollosque make believe nonsense.We can prosecute the evidence here after cross examination.You have to be nuts to imagine Mutunga could vote Yes in midst of overwhelming NASA evidence.I eagerly waiting for the case where NASA nonsense can be challenged and cross examined.i am excited.