Author Topic: Robina and Kadame  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Robina and Kadame
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:37:02 PM »
Let me share with you this:

Form 34B is derived from Form 34 As in a Constituency. Form 34A provides the tally of the results of voting at a given poling station.

Each gazetted polling station has 700 voters.

The IEBC has already announced "results" based on the Form 34Bs from 290 Constituencies. It did that while officially stating that 11,000 such forms were missing or had not reached the IEBC.

I am not very good at arithmetic or anything with numbers, say some people. So I need you to calculate how many votes were not ascertained by the time we were being given a "winner"?

Technically ALL those votes from the 700 polling stations could go to say Jirongo. They could have been erroneously been handed to Raila or Uhuru.

Another simple fact: The law REQUIRES the IEBC to VERIFY the form 34Bs. That is done by comparing the information on Form 34As with what is entered in Form 34B. How was this done when 11,000 Form 34A were missing?

Now you understand why Jubilee is saying Go to court but deregistering, harassing and threatening every organization or individual trying to go to court.

If one such petition makes it to court, be sure that it will be dismissed on a technicality like the 2013. If it is heard and properly determined, the election can not stand.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Robina and Kadame
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »

precisely, for clarity each gazetted polling station max # of voters = 700 voters but it can be less than that eg area with 701 voters can be broken down to 2 polling stations one with 700 voters and the other with 1 voter or just breakdown the number in the middle 350 and  351 voters

Form 34B is derived from Form 34 As in a Constituency. Form 34A provides the tally of the results of voting at a given poling station.

The IEBC has already announced "results" based on the Form 34Bs from 290 Constituencies. It did that while officially stating that 11,000 such forms were missing or had not reached the IEBC.

I am not very good at arithmetic or anything with numbers, say some people. So I need you to calculate how many votes were not ascertained by the time we were being given a "winner"?

Technically ALL those votes from the 700 polling stations could go to say Jirongo. They could have been erroneously been handed to Raila or Uhuru.

Another simple fact: The law REQUIRES the IEBC to VERIFY the form 34Bs. That is done by comparing the information on Form 34As with what is entered in Form 34B. How was this done when 11,000 Form 34A were missing?

Now you understand why Jubilee is saying Go to court but deregistering, harassing and threatening every organization or individual trying to go to court.

If one such petition makes it to court, be sure that it will be dismissed on a technicality like the 2013. If it is heard and properly determined, the election can not stand.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 09:50:00 PM »
Omollo, I strongly believe we should call their bluff and go to court. What do we have to loose?  Let the judges dismiss the case, our supporters are not stupid.  While the case is in court we can start planning for plan C D etc.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:58:08 PM »
Ok, I'm a bit lost: Didnt the court say that the constituency results as announced by the R.O were final and unamendable at Bomas? That only a court could change that? We didn't want Chebukati vanishing into an office to "verify" and coming out with "reconciled" figures 7 days later.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 10:08:58 PM »
Precisely.Meaning chebukati needed only form 34 B to make final declaration
Ok, I'm a bit lost: Didnt the court say that the constituency results as announced by the R.O were final and unamendable at Bomas? That only a court could change that? We didn't want Chebukati vanishing into an office to "verify" and coming out with "reconciled" figures 7 days later.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 10:24:38 PM »
The court would only be good for entertainment purpose but who has that time and resources? Even I know the judge would say yeah I see a problem here but that number is not big enough to overturn the outcome...then what? we have to be very careful here because once you lose in court despite the flawed court you will have hit a dead end you lose the moral authority to prosecute this case on the streets. The approach should be the same that was used to get rid of Hassan and co.

Omollo, I strongly believe we should call their bluff and go to court. What do we have to loose?  Let the judges dismiss the case, our supporters are not stupid.  While the case is in court we can start planning for plan C D etc.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 11:20:56 PM »
This sounds straight forward... and I wondered earlier where NASA agents are. I hope they will be paraded tomorrow. Cooked Forms 34B tallies should be easy to pick from the 34A scans.

NASA should have sought subpoenas for all and sundry a while back in this case. From the history of Kenyan elections there is nothing new in 2017 - Msando, hacked servers, missing forms - none of these is new. They have no excuse to be outsmarted where brazen force is not being applied.

Let us see what Raila & Co have to say tomorrow.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 11:31:41 PM »
How would you get subpoenas to an ongoing process before deadline????
This sounds straight forward... and I wondered earlier where NASA agents are. I hope they will be paraded tomorrow. Cooked Forms 34B tallies should be easy to pick from the 34A scans.

NASA should have sought subpoenas for all and sundry a while back in this case. From the history of Kenyan elections there is nothing new in 2017 - Msando, hacked servers, missing forms - none of these is new. They have no excuse to be outsmarted where brazen force is not being applied.

Let us see what Raila & Co have to say tomorrow.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 11:53:12 PM »
Your understanding of the law really exposes your LIES.

Read Section 38 - 39 try to understand what constitutes verification at the NTC by Chebukati, read the Court of Appeal judgement (which you still refuse to read) then open your mouth again.

Do not forget that you have been all over with the "Parallel System" of checks and balances. Here you are NOW saying those checks are basically useless and that only form 34B is enough. A from 34B that could as well be cooked and remain so because no form 34As are examined to fulfil the legal requirement for VERIFICATION

Precisely.Meaning chebukati needed only form 34 B to make final declaration
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 11:55:34 PM »
Why do you think they are harassing anybody who appears to be filing a petition?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 12:03:23 AM »
Verifcation as envisaged by the law does not include amendments.

It means he examines ALL the form 34As (which he should have received copies at the time the results were being transmitted to the RO at the constituency.

He shall ensure that the information on Form 34A is the same as what is entered in Form 34B.

That is verification. Only then can the results of the constituency enter the tally.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 07:06:06 AM »
Verifcation as envisaged by the law does not include amendments.

It means he examines ALL the form 34As (which he should have received copies at the time the results were being transmitted to the RO at the constituency.

He shall ensure that the information on Form 34A is the same as what is entered in Form 34B.

That is verification. Only then can the results of the constituency enter the tally.

Oh, got it. Thanks Omollo.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 08:39:01 AM »
Omorlo,
Just aking on verification.
What if Chebukati's discovers an arithmetical error on form 34B?

Say the tally don't match accompanying forms 34A yet the 34B has already been declared at the Constituency? Do they send back the 34B and ask the Constituency RO to redo them or do they carry over the error because they can't amend the Constituency results? And can a Constituency RO declare results more than once?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
Hehehe talk of tying yourself in a twist.Chebukati only need 34B.
Omorlo,

Say the tally don't match accompanying forms 34A yet the 34B has already been declared at the Constituency? Do they send back the 34B and ask the Constituency RO to redo them or do they carry over the error because they can't amend the Constituency results? And can a Constituency RO declare results more than once?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »
What arithmetic error can there be in 34B unless the error is created at IEBC?If there is, the recourse should be in the constituency RO resubmitting 34A as it was initially, signed by agents and verified as such. It would probably take a court order to go through that. You realize you are snitching on IEBC? You are effectively saying Chebukati got 34As, consulted the 54% Oracle server and declared non-conforming 34As erroneous and sent them back for correction. Thanks for letting us know.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 10:04:07 AM »
Omorlo,

Ati arithmetical error. Kwani only Chebukati knows addition and subtraction? Keep talking.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 12:08:58 PM »
Let's do this: Prove to me that He only needs Form 34B and I will not pursue this any further. In fact I will support your position after renouncing mine and bringing the whole debate to closure. Let's concentrate on facts and pure facts supported by evidence.

Hehehe talk of tying yourself in a twist.Chebukati only need 34B.
Omorlo,

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 12:12:03 PM »
The Form 34B with errors would not be a reflection of the the election at the Constituency and must be excluded from the tally. Similar to tallies where the number of voters exceeds the registered ones. The tally cannot be included. This is in line with IEBC own regulations.

Omorlo,

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 12:13:07 PM »
 :D :D
What arithmetic error can there be in 34B unless the error is created at IEBC?If there is, the recourse should be in the constituency RO resubmitting 34A as it was initially, signed by agents and verified as such. It would probably take a court order to go through that. You realize you are snitching on IEBC? You are effectively saying Chebukati got 34As, consulted the 54% Oracle server and declared non-conforming 34As erroneous and sent them back for correction. Thanks for letting us know.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 12:45:43 PM »
The Form 34B with errors would not be a reflection of the the election at the Constituency and must be excluded from the tally. Similar to tallies where the number of voters exceeds the registered ones. The tally cannot be included. This is in line with IEBC own regulations.

Omorlo,

So what happens in such a case?
Cancel Constituency elections or order fresh 34b?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.