Author Topic: Breaking! Fresh & Compelling Evidence of How IEBC Rigged  (Read 2438 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Breaking! Fresh & Compelling Evidence of How IEBC Rigged
« on: August 14, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »

H.E RAILA ODINGA SPEAKS TO FINANCIAL TIMES!

http://fb.me/24sIfhoOy

My comments
NASWA has stuck with its rigging theory vide hacking,and everything it has adduced to prop it has been pathetically moronic. As such, I've been forced to shift from sympathetic of their claims to scornful. Any intelligent primate would do that. I have also come to expect more and more bullshiet from them. Tomorrow will be no different.

But should NASWA give compelling evidens, I will change my mind and repent of all my taunts.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Breaking! Fresh & Compelling Evidence of How IEBC Rigged
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:05:18 PM »
Move on pastor:
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 09:20:47 PM »
Must be a fake pastor of some satanic temple...

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »
Great! He will not run again. This is what I wanted to hear. So people can't say he is clinging to the presidency. Thank you, baba!!!! :1rij: :08: :bravo_2:

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:27:23 PM »
From what i have heard, Uhuru lost by such a margin that hata Moi's mlolongo system ya 1988 would not have overturned the margins. 

Mwizi ni mwizi.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »
Lol! Ati you shifted from sympathetic to scornful??  :D When were you ever anything but scornful to NASA vooke lol! Wacha kutuvuta mguu 8)

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:28 PM »
I supported baba but this time he was fairly defeated. He should concede and choose a young leader to succeed him. he will down in history as a true son of the soil.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 11:11:20 PM »
I cannot understand this obsession with Raila and making demands on him. Ati he should concede and choose a young leader.  The leader of opposition or a movement cannot be chosen like the leader of a regime.  The leader of the movement usually  earn his/her way through the ranks based on their dedication to the movement.  Raila should take all the time he needs to decide what he is going to do next and consider the feeling of all the people who supported him.  Raila's legacy is already written in stone and he should not worry about it or  be lied to that unless he follows some self serving  demands then he will somehow destroy his legacy.  The people who want Raila out of the picture may get their wish soon but always beware of what you wish for.  The leadership may end up in the hands of very radical youth especially in this economic atmosphere of high cost of living, joblessness and hopelessness that  that will make al shabaab look like boy scouts.

I supported baba but this time he was fairly defeated. He should concede and choose a young leader to succeed him. he will down in history as a true son of the soil.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 11:44:52 PM »
Kichwa, I don't want to see him gone. I just want him not to fight to be president any more. Already that declaration has taken the wind out of those insisting he is claiming rigging just to be president or he cant concede coz hes power hungry. Now Im even more eager to see what he presents
 We dont need the presidency. If there was rigging we just need to know. That will be enough to keep up the spirits of change. I am more hopeful since he started talking.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 01:36:26 AM »
Kichwa, I don't want to see him gone. I just want him not to fight to be president any more. Already that declaration has taken the wind out of those insisting he is claiming rigging just to be president or he cant concede coz hes power hungry. Now Im even more eager to see what he presents
 We dont need the presidency. If there was rigging we just need to know. That will be enough to keep up the spirits of change. I am more hopeful since he started talking.

He needs to be specific.  Up to now, I have no idea what he means by massive rigging.  How did this affect his agents?  Why haven't we heard any major revelations from them?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 05:40:00 AM »
Move on pastor:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. He's made bold but empty claims, I hope this will be different. If it's not, he clearly is deranged as Pundito put it. I don't see what values one fights for by engaging in lethal lies
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:18 AM »
PETITION VIDE A PROXY
Although National Super Alliance (NASA) leaders have ruled out filing a petition at the Supreme Court, there were reports it could be lodged through proxy, possibly by a civil society group critical of the outcome of the presidential vote.

AUDIT BY UN
We are calling for an audit by the UN so Kenyans can know what is wrong and right. It is not about me. It is about Kenyans who queue for hours to vote but the results are cooked using computers
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001251394/raila-s-options-after-losing-to-uhuru

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »
vooke - Has Moses called the 'presser' yet?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 03:19:30 PM »
vooke - Has Moses called the 'presser' yet?
It was due at 1400H. I don't think they have addressed nobody yet

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 03:29:36 PM »
NASWA chickens out. No big announcement till tomorrow

NASA Statement

Owing to the urgency, complexity and delicate nature of issues NASA Summit is handling, our consultations are on-going and progressing well.
We regret that the consultations are taking longer than anticipated and NASA will therefore not address Kenyans as projected today.
NASA will issue a comprehensive statement to the nation tomorrow.

Hon. Musalia Mudavadi, EGH
NASA National Campaign Committee

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
Let's hope there won't be another presser postponing the presser today

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 03:06:49 PM »
All set

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 03:50:44 PM »
Kwani we live in a kingdom where the throne is passed on to the next chosen one? The opposition will be back in 2022 stronger than before as the splitts in Jubilee will widen after Uhuru steps down.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »
NASWA beats a hasty retreat and is now headed to SCOK.

Next major announcement is to declare the SCOK ruling  a 'travesty of justice'