Author Topic: Visa ban to US and EU is enough to force Raila to see sense  (Read 1199 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Visa ban to US and EU is enough to force Raila to see sense
« on: August 15, 2017, 06:21:10 PM »
If you have any dispute with IEBC take it to court and stop inciting poor people to more misery.If you don't trust the judiciary petition JSC with evidence for their removal. Raila love for Western world visit means a visa ban threat is all that is required to stop more meaningless death n carnage in Luo Nyanza.IEBC delivered what will go down as the most credible poll ever...and I look forward for petition from anyone so IEBC work can be further validated.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Visa ban to US and EU is enough to force Raila to see sense
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 06:30:13 PM »
We have until Friday to decide whether to go to court or NOT.  The EU and the US are governed by the rule of law.  NASA will make its decision known when Raila its ready. 

If you have any dispute with IEBC take it to court and stop inciting poor people to more misery.If you don't trust the judiciary petition JSC with evidence for their removal. Raila love for Western world visit means a visa ban threat is all that is required to stop more meaningless death n carnage in Luo Nyanza.IEBC delivered what will go down as the most credible poll ever...and I look forward for petition from anyone so IEBC work can be further validated.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 07:07:51 PM »
The people who adviced Uhuru to steal the elections must be spending sleepless nights. They have blood in their hands and as more people die the situation keeps on getting dicey. I noticed poor Dr Hornsby ran back to Ireland complaining about IEBC I hope he got his pound of blood money. John Kerry is swamped on twitter kenyans are calling him out, hypocrisy has its limit. Slowly kenyans are connecting the dot between jubilee thieves and UN offices in Nairobi headed by Ban kimoon son in law......

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »
These Western Countries did not pose a danger to Uhuru and Ruto even before they became leaders of the Mafia. However they will work on Raila?

Pundit and double or multiple standards.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »
The example you provide is highly relevant.

Mzungu for years supported the Apartheid regime as it violated civil rights and presided over a minority dictatorship based on race.

The publicly stated reason for this inhuman position was that SA was fighting communism in Mozambique and Angola.

By the time Mandela was President of South Africa, he was still listed as a "terrorist" and not eligible for a visa to the US. He had to get a special dispensation to enter for the first time.

The denial of the Visa has not stopped Rachel Ruto from smearing the whole country with Elianto Oil.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 10:00:15 PM »
I never bother with the west. They will support whomever is in power and can deal with them even if by military coup.

The example you provide is highly relevant.

Mzungu for years supported the Apartheid regime as it violated civil rights and presided over a minority dictatorship based on race.

The publicly stated reason for this inhuman position was that SA was fighting communism in Mozambique and Angola.

By the time Mandela was President of South Africa, he was still listed as a "terrorist" and not eligible for a visa to the US. He had to get a special dispensation to enter for the first time.

The denial of the Visa has not stopped Rachel Ruto from smearing the whole country with Elianto Oil.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »
US lifts Ruto visa ban......