Author Topic: NASWA claims 100+,KNCHR claims 24  (Read 10574 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NASWA claims 100+,KNCHR claims 24
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2017, 04:23:14 PM »
It is a consistent one sided spin.
But it is not a spin. Its the only story we have. Literally. How do you know it is a spin when you dont have contradictory facts? I'm giving up now.  :D You and Termi keep fighting.

You are right.  vooke apparently uses skepticism to manufacture a new reality when he encounters a "one-sided" story.  Even when there is no contradictory narrative of the same put forth by those accused.  Skepticism becomes something to protect him from unfavorable narratives rather than to promote inquiry.  The strangest use of the device that I have seen to date.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2017, 04:30:06 PM »
But it is not a spin. Its the only story we have. Literally. How do you know it is a spin when you dont have contradictory facts? I'm giving up now.  :D You and Termi keep fighting.

You are right.  vooke apparently uses skepticism to manufacture a new reality when he encounters a "one-sided" story.  Even when there is no contradictory narrative of the same put forth by those accused.  Skepticism becomes something to protect him from unfavorable narratives rather than to promote inquiry.  The strangest use of the device that I have seen to date.

Police shot an 8yr old and the whole word reported that. Clobbering a 6 month old ranks far higher. Who benefits from such an account?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2017, 04:33:24 PM »

Police shot an 8yr old and the whole word reported that. Clobbering a 6 month old ranks far higher. Who benefits from such an account?
Ok, I said I was done...BUT....my dear vooke, you are the first to rubbish conspiracies. Literally, we have a baby who was clobbered and died. You saying its parents are spinning a narrative just for Raila? Or have I misunderstood you here?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »

Ok, I said I was done...BUT....my dear vooke, you are the first to rubbish conspiracies. Literally, we have a baby who was clobbered and died. You saying its parents are spinning a narrative just for Raila? Or have I misunderstood you here?
Yes you have. The primary beneficiaries of the narrative are the parents especially if the father was one of the rioters. Like Manino, he wouldn't get much mercy if he was a lawless thug who ran to his house when cornered. Secondary beneficiaries are the rigging claims gang. A perfect distraction from the baseless claims. You demand evidence for rigging and they drown you with gore.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »
Yes you have. The primary beneficiaries of the narrative are the parents especially if the father was one of the rioters. Like Manino, he wouldn't get much mercy if he was a lawless thug who ran to his house when cornered. Secondary beneficiaries are the rigging claims gang. A perfect distraction from the baseless claims. You demand evidence for rigging and they drown you with gore.
I feel you have seriously underestimated Kenyans sense of outrage for unyama and empathy for a baby. Like I said, a cop who clobbers an infant just because his father rioted in the streets is JUST as much a despicable monster as one who does it just because. A seriously deficient conscience might excuse this monstrous action in those circumstances but most folks would never accept the idea of transfering punishment for sin committed by one person to another ESPECIALLY A SUCKLING INFANT.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2017, 07:41:12 PM »
I feel you have seriously underestimated Kenyans sense of outrage for unyama and empathy for a baby. Like I said, a cop who clobbers an infant just because his father rioted in the streets is JUST as much a despicable monster as one who does it just because. A seriously deficient conscience might excuse this monstrous action in those circumstances but most folks would never accept the idea of transfering punishment for sin committed by one person to another ESPECIALLY A SUCKLING INFANT.
There is no excuse whatsoever for clobbering a sucking infant. Everyone knows that. So that's the best narrative to advance..unlikely to be questioned too

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2017, 09:18:17 PM »
The baby WAS clobbered during the Kisumu unrests. That's not in debate. Its head injuries and death is proof enough. So whodunit according to you, vooke? It's parents? Then they framed the cops? Or covered for goons? The dad also has his own injuries from that same night. What you saying: That someone did hurt the baby but according to you it certainly wasnt the cops beating people up in their houses?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2017, 01:12:16 AM »
The baby WAS clobbered during the Kisumu unrests. That's not in debate. Its head injuries and death is proof enough. So whodunit according to you, vooke? It's parents? Then they framed the cops? Or covered for goons? The dad also has his own injuries from that same night. What you saying: That someone did hurt the baby but according to you it certainly wasnt the cops beating people up in their houses?

He creates a narrative.  Then manufactures the facts that fit it, if he can't find any in the real world.  If any real facts contradict the narrative, he denies them validity or minimizes them.  Seems like a hell of a load on the brain to go through life like that.  The cognitive dissonance.

Who in this day and age doesn't know Kenyan "disciplined" forces are savages?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2017, 03:55:49 AM »
This vooke guy is another fucker. He can literally rape his mother

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2017, 05:41:52 AM »

He creates a narrative.  Then manufactures the facts that fit it, if he can't find any in the real world.  If any real facts contradict the narrative, he denies them validity or minimizes them.  Seems like a hell of a load on the brain to go through life like that.  The cognitive dissonance.

Never to the extent of 'clobbering' babies

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2017, 05:42:37 AM »
Baby had some head injuries, 'clobbering' is what the parents claim to be the cause

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2017, 02:13:22 PM »

You wonder. vooke's entire position is grounded on his firm faith that these brutal officers "CAN'T, they simply CAN'T". That's it.  It would be one thing if there was no injured baby and or this injury did not occur from the same night and area where police were beating people up. The kid's dad has injuries himself. vooke has niw gone from claiming this guy probably used his baby as a shield and got it clobbered in the process (a narrative he came up with because the baby at the hospital could not be wished away) to now denying that the baby was clobbered at all. So the parents must have hurt their own baby and are framing our saintly security forces.  :o

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2017, 02:24:15 PM »

You wonder. vooke's entire position is grounded on his firm faith that these brutal officers "CAN'T, they simply CAN'T". That's it.  It would be one thing if there was no injured baby and or this injury did not occur from the same night and area where police were beating people up. The kid's dad has injuries himself. vooke has niw gone from claiming this guy probably used his baby as a shield and got it clobbered in the process (a narrative he came up with because the baby at the hospital could not be wished away) to now denying that the baby was clobbered at all. So the parents must have hurt their own baby and are framing our saintly security forces.  :o
It's grounded on absence or corroborating account.

Infant falls during an altercation with cops and once cops are gone you'd be an idiot to blame an accident for the injuries. Nobody pays your bills. Cops? You get a private wing in a premier hospital

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »

Infant falls during an altercation with cops and once cops are gone you'd be an idiot to blame an accident for the injuries. Nobody pays your bills. Cops? You get a private wing in a premier hospital
If a baby fell during "altercation with cops", it would still be the cops fault. You seem to be operating under the belief that if someone has made the unforgivable mistake of demonstrating or even rioting, the cops get a free pass to do everything under the sun as long as they get to hurt him in the end.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2017, 03:00:53 PM »

If a baby fell during "altercation with cops", it would still be the cops fault. You seem to be operating under the belief that if someone has made the unforgivable mistake of demonstrating or even rioting, the cops get a free pass to do everything under the sun as long as they get to hurt him in the end.
Baby falling is not baby being clobbered