Author Topic: Killings, The Media and Propagnda  (Read 4777 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Killings, The Media and Propagnda
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 01:53:33 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 02:15:22 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 02:16:31 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 02:18:05 PM »
I cry for my beloved country, my heart goes out to the martyrs who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for democracy. May God provide relief to their families
Peaceful resistance seems futile in the face of blood thirsty police killers but peaceful resistance is what will ring change. Million men march, weekly sit in the city
and international pressure. For those outside the country  write to their local newspaper, congressman, senators, churches and Mosque and bring to their attention
state sanctioned genocide that is taking place in Kenya.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 02:20:54 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
Please go and celebrate your victory and leave us to bury our dead. Whether zero or otherwise. The truth is out there. I commend the International media. They saw through the Cholera ploy and stayed put.

No more than 2 have died in Kibra

Bury your dead. Uhuru victory is his not mine
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 02:33:20 PM »
I appreciate. Many have survived Genocide
Bury your dead. Uhuru victory is his not mine

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »
Kenya media deep in Jubilee tank I wonder what they will say when the country disintegrate......where are the Kenyans in diaspora ? it does not take much 10 -20 people with 'stop the genocide in Kenya' signs should be sufficient to get media attention in London, berlin, New York and Washington DC. Kenya in diaspora can help us by pass local media. Twitter and facebook are not sufficient. The last thing Jubilee government wants is media attention on Chinese financed state genocide

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 03:06:43 PM »
They are literally death squads.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 03:18:28 PM »

It was well planned in advance. We now have reports KDF was deployed alright. Only in AP Uniforms. We have reports of Mungiki militia mobilized in AP uniforms ostensibly to defend Kikuyus incase Raila actually took over.

BTW could you look through this and share your opinion in an own thread?

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 03:30:18 PM »

It was well planned in advance. We now have reports KDF was deployed alright. Only in AP Uniforms. We have reports of Mungiki militia mobilized in AP uniforms ostensibly to defend Kikuyus incase Raila actually took over.

BTW could you look through this and share your opinion in an own thread?

I already noticed that the total numbers of registered voters being read by Chebukati were different - more - than the number they had earlier released in the register.  Many counties had more voters for some reason.  I need to see Form 34C that Chebukati read to make any more of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 03:31:17 PM »
Can someone call Tuju and tell him to tell Ouru not to kill innocent Luos  inside their homes.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2017, 03:42:36 PM »
They tried to cook the Form 34A & 34B but no matter what they did, they came unstuck.

They had ungazetted poling stations all over with Nyamira having 69 (69 x 700). Others had more than 700 voters. Their voting system could not accept those results. So in the end the NIS arrived with read made "results" and asked Chebukati to read them.

That is why he was clearly not familiar with them. He loudly remarked that there are no spoilt votes in Mombasa! Look at their own portal to see a large number of spoilt votes in Mombasa.

So to see someone want to discuss this as an election and make comparisons between his so called "predictions" against the Computer generated results is sickening.
I already noticed that the total numbers of registered voters being read by Chebukati were different - more - than the number they had earlier released in the register.  Many counties had more voters for some reason.  I need to see Form 34C that Chebukati read to make any more of it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 03:52:36 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 04:06:40 PM »
They tried to cook the Form 34A & 34B but no matter what they did, they came unstuck.

They had ungazetted poling stations all over with Nyamira having 69 (69 x 700). Others had more than 700 voters. Their voting system could not accept those results. So in the end the NIS arrived with read made "results" and asked Chebukati to read them.

That is why he was clearly not familiar with them. He loudly remarked that there are no spoilt votes in Mombasa! Look at their own portal to see a large number of spoilt votes in Mombasa.

So to see someone want to discuss this as an election and make comparisons between his so called "predictions" against the Computer generated results is sickening.

Part of the reason I avoid MOAS discussions.  You can never predict how to factor in irregularities.  If Chebukati took another day or two, they could have cleaned out such glaring errors.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 04:52:59 PM »
County governors should come out and declare a state of emergency in their affected counties and use county funds or establish pay bill number to assist the affected. Where is Nyongo? Kisumu people need you.