Author Topic: They are about to announce Uhuru winner on TV  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: They are about to announce Uhuru winner on TV
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 07:50:51 PM »
vooke, they have set a clear term for concession, its better for a country's healing, if all the parties give their blessing to the result IEBC announces. They are not saying they will go to court, they are saying they will accept and move on. If I were Uhuru, Id give them my support. Maybe this is the only way the principals can calm their political juniours and bases. Its not too big. Let them have at it.
From what I understand, they are asking for access to the IEBC servers for themselves, Jubilee, media and stake holders. They say they are ready to accept whatever is in those servers. If there's nothing there, NASA will simply embarrass themselves like yesterday, and Raila will give his consession speech.

I say let them. This is the best way to resolve it as they have said themselves that they will accept it.

I am not sure about that.  If you saw David Ndii's interview, they are saying that the stuff we are seeing is fiction.  If that is the stuff they find in the database, I am not sure how that changes that idea.
You shouldn't be sure of what Orengo/DVD states

If they come with demonstrable evidence, I'll defer.  I am not an ideologue.  The demand for DB access can easily lead to more questions and demands.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2017, 07:55:20 PM »
vooke, they have set a clear term for concession, its better for a country's healing, if all the parties give their blessing to the result IEBC announces. They are not saying they will go to court, they are saying they will accept and move on. If I were Uhuru, Id give them my support. Maybe this is the only way the principals can calm their political juniours and bases. Its not too big. Let them have at it.
From what I understand, they are asking for access to the IEBC servers for themselves, Jubilee, media and stake holders. They say they are ready to accept whatever is in those servers. If there's nothing there, NASA will simply embarrass themselves like yesterday, and Raila will give his consession speech.

I say let them. This is the best way to resolve it as they have said themselves that they will accept it.

I am not sure about that.  If you saw David Ndii's interview, they are saying that the stuff we are seeing is fiction.  If that is the stuff they find in the database, I am not sure how that changes that idea.
You shouldn't be sure of what Orengo/DVD states

If they come with demonstrable evidence, I'll defer.  I am not an ideologue.

NASWA have withheld this from the public. So it's basically their vs IEBC's word. I have no reason to trust NASWA seeing they have meticulously distributed whatever evidence they had with the public before apart from this,which is by their demands very vital to the integrity of the process.

IEBC has responded to each of their claims. Yesterday you observed IEBC was yet to deny the fresh allegations. But they did respond in the following presser. And the response was thorough. So I believe IEBC has weighed the fresh claims and found them unworthy to stop declaration.

Here's Orengo declaring war
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 08:01:24 PM »

Invalid Tweet ID

What are they responding to?  This stuff is moving too fast.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »

What are they responding to?  This stuff is moving too fast.

That's what I'm saying NASWA withheld from the public. They went to Bomas in the afternoon,held closed door meeting with the commissioners urging them not to go ahead with the declaration.
When they came out, they mentioned some issues. Off my mind I heard they requested for IEBC servers, and they wanted anybody else interested to examine them as well.

The clip
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
Chebukati doing his thing.commendable job