Author Topic: The Most Unintelligent Rigging in History  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: The Most Unintelligent Rigging in History
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 06:24:55 PM »
1. There are hundreds of errors picked up and shared. Follow @disembe if you want some samples
2. The law has no provision for "provisional results".
3. Most of the Forms are not properly completed - lacking signatures or IEBC stamp. That renders them invalid.

Simple; pick any polling station results from the portal, compare the results with form 34A still from the site or obtained independently.

Nobody so far has picked any discrepancy despite the fact that the portal bears provisional results which are prone to error
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 08:33:27 PM »
Bump

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 09:06:15 PM »
Oh My...
What was so difficult. Form a was local. Form B was county. Form C was national. So if every agent has their numbers from the local, why not tally and compare them to what was submited from each county? Maybe its my stupidity.

This should include foreign investigation of Msando's murder - cause this relates directly to hacking claims. Way to go and not sitting on laurels.

Nasa should be engaging IT forensic experts to come do a forensic audit of IEBC nonsense.  NASA should go to court seeking forensic audit of IEBC IT. I do not see why IEBC should decline if they have notjing to hide. This should serve as court trial balloon.