Author Topic: NASA has a lifefline: Fake forms found  (Read 2462 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
NASA has a lifefline: Fake forms found
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:08:42 PM »
That is what I am hearing from KTN. Quite a number.

According to NASA

13000 Forms 34A have been expunged from the INC servers! Forms 34B 84/290 are FAKE! We NEVER had elections!

KTN News: 84 fake Form 34Bs found in ongoing Court scrutiny of the forms

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: NASA has a lifefline: Fake forms found
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »
That would leave no judges with no option but to invalidate the elections. But as always let wait to hear from IEBC.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:23:11 PM »
And this

Two relatively dependable NASWA dogs of war. They've been wrong and right in the past, I wonder how they left Sewe,Etale,and Mutai behind
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 07:25:55 PM »
You are not serious.....
If tru someone should be hanged in public to deter such crimes. Chinese do it all the time...
Leaves such a bad taste in my mouth..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 07:26:53 PM »
We shall find out soon enough - what the definition of fake or inconsistent is - it could be NASA usual cherry and nit picking.
And this

Two relatively dependable NASWA dogs of war. They've been wrong and right in the past, I wonder how they left Sewe,Etale,and Mutai behind

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 07:27:35 PM »
Aaaaand Mutai catches on

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 08:11:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/gatundulaw
BREAKING NEWS: Forms 34 A, B and C confirmed ok per declarations. Forget and ignore the rumours and fake news.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 08:12:39 PM »
NASWA as usual running with bullshiet, like hacking and server logs claims.

I have the screenshots just in case they delete them

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 08:31:21 PM »
vooke

At 11am Kenyan time Paul Muite with Ngatia nodding claimed that Europeans were still asleep and therefore no access to the servers. Is that more NASWA shit or lesser?

NASWA as usual running with bullshiet, like hacking and server logs claims.

I have the screenshots just in case they delete them
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 08:38:32 PM »
vooke

At 11am Kenyan time Paul Muite with Ngatia nodding claimed that Europeans were still asleep and therefore no access to the servers. Is that more NASWA shit or lesser?

I said IEBC is stalling and called them out before Bryan suggested that it could have been down to SLA with service providers.

The portal is a relic of provisional results era. So whether the server for that is in Pandemonium or purgatory is pretty much irrelevant.

Here,I'm talking about the physical forms

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 08:41:47 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »
Now that confirms IP address issue. 2 servers hosted by Amazon.  Now who contracted Amazon?  Did safran have access?  Who else had access?  It's time for KOT to start firing those tweets to Amazon.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 08:49:46 PM »
Who fucking care what you said..can you shut up for once and let adults speak!
vooke

I said IEBC is stalling and called them out before Bryan suggested that it could have been down to SLA with service providers.

The portal is a relic of provisional results era. So whether the server for that is in Pandemonium or purgatory is pretty much irrelevant.

Here,I'm talking about the physical forms

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 08:53:09 PM »
These claims are more baseless than the epic server logs and hacking/algorithm claims.

Get a corner and suck your thumb kid as you await confirmation of what I just said

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 09:00:00 PM »
I understand it's that time of the month. Change the tampon regularly hopefully it will make you feel better. Kumbaffu

These claims are more baseless than the epic server logs and hacking/algorithm claims.

Get a corner and suck your thumb kid as you await confirmation of what I just said

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 09:48:11 PM »
I understand it's that time of the month. Change the tampon regularly hopefully it will make you feel better. Kumbaffu

It's so retarded insulting women by their menses without which you would never have been born

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 11:01:05 PM »
You are not serious.....
If tru someone should be hanged in public to deter such crimes. Chinese do it all the time...
Leaves such a bad taste in my mouth..

Exactly, first stop is excluding all forgers and beneficiaries of the forgeries from any future ejections, secondly criminal proceedings commenced against these robber barons.