Author Topic: The Most Unintelligent Rigging in History  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Most Unintelligent Rigging in History
« on: August 10, 2017, 12:16:56 AM »

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The Most Unintelligent Rigging in History
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:33:04 AM »

Seems like there was a predetermined result regardless of actual data. I now see why Wavinya Ndeti is compkaining. Mutua who could not even address rallies in his county ended up with similar predetermined results. To make it credible, Rutto in Kericho and others were made collateral damage. African election observers find it amazingly flawless.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 09:44:42 AM »
The fix was in...Kimetrica did their part, Charles Hornsby did his part, Cambridge analytics did their part, Chinese did their part ......these should be the first people to deal with
No need to wait for form 34A unless you have scanned copies because as we speak agents are being forced to sign forms at gun point....decisions have to be made there are things worth dying for
and a country is one of them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »
Nonsense this is the expected normal distribution in system where each polling station is sending 700 max of votes randomly.Stats 101.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 10:34:43 AM »
As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted you have to focus on foreign actors first...kimetrica you know where they are located,  Chinese Embassy you know where it's located, Hornsby is a shell employee....then work your way up.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »
Nasa should be engaging IT forensic experts to come do a forensic audit of IEBC nonsense.  NASA should go to court seeking forensic audit of IEBC IT. I do not see why IEBC should decline if they have notjing to hide. This should serve as court trial balloon.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
Nonsense this is the expected normal distribution in system where each polling station is sending 700 max of votes randomly.Stats 101.
Explain further ... very interesting. I got some time to waste.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 04:17:43 PM »
This should include foreign investigation of Msando's murder - cause this relates directly to hacking claims. Way to go and not sitting on laurels.

Nasa should be engaging IT forensic experts to come do a forensic audit of IEBC nonsense.  NASA should go to court seeking forensic audit of IEBC IT. I do not see why IEBC should decline if they have notjing to hide. This should serve as court trial balloon.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »
The delay in Forms 34.  Their late arrival defeats their initial confirmatory purpose.  They are supposed to be scanned and transmitted in the presence of agents.  What are the chances that this legal requirement was met given that they started to materialize on the scene a day after counting was completed?  By which time the public had been fed a steady dose of hearsay.

I am hoping they have transmission logs that document when each polling station sent the text and the scanned forms.  Such logs need to be made available to the public.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 04:42:28 PM »
Msando death holds the key to this mess but I doubt court can grant orders to investigate his death so instead of casting net too wide stick to forensic experts.
This should include foreign investigation of Msando's murder - cause this relates directly to hacking claims. Way to go and not sitting on laurels.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 04:48:59 PM »
IEBC claims the tallying number came from text messages from returning officers I wonder how the messages were authenticated and how updates were done. Too many unanswered questions but forensic experts should be able to tell us what exactly happened.   
The delay in Forms 34.  Their late arrival defeats their initial confirmatory purpose.  They are supposed to be scanned and transmitted in the presence of agents.  What are the chances that this legal requirement was met given that they started to materialize on the scene a day after counting was completed?  By which time the public had been fed a steady dose of hearsay.

I am hoping they have transmission logs that document when each polling station sent the text and the scanned forms.  Such logs need to be made available to the public.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 04:51:38 PM »
Is there a way of confirming whether the data transmitted was from 34A or the other way round?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
Is there a way of confirming whether the data transmitted was from 34A or the other way round?

Simple; pick any polling station results from the portal, compare the results with form 34A still from the site or obtained independently.

Nobody so far has picked any discrepancy despite the fact that the portal bears provisional results which are prone to error
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »

There should be.  That does not mean there is.  You would have to know the IEBC setup in more detail than is publicly available.  Presently, the delayed scanned forms could be coming from one location, and the public won't be any wiser.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »
Vooke, I not think we will be able to know if there is any discrepancy until the manual counting is done.  The bigger issue is whether the manual counting is being done from authentic 34A's or "doctored 34A"s.  The death of Msando still bothers me and I think it has something to do with all this mess, I just do not know exactly what they did with the information they extracted from him.

Simple; pick any polling station results from the portal, compare the results with form 34A still from the site or obtained independently.

Nobody so far has picked any discrepancy despite the fact that the portal bears provisional results which are prone to error

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 05:29:48 PM »
Vooke, I not think we will be able to know if there is any discrepancy until the manual counting is done. 

Tweaking the keyed-in results or form 34A is plain stupid for these reasons;
1. Party agents signed them and ought to have kept copies
2. Form 34A are supposed to be pinned at the polling station after all is done making them public
3. #1 and #2 means it is very easy to pick discrepancies
4. Form 34B prepared in the basis of form 34As, and in presence of party agents would also bring out the discrepancies.
5. Keyed-in results relayed in the portal are not final and any variance with the actual scanned form 34A means form 34A carry the day

Much as keyed-in results are not final. So far NOBODY has picked any variance between form 34A and the portal figures. Means you shouldn't expect much to change when the commission shifts from the keyed-in results to the Constituency tallying center results in form 34B which last time I checked numbered 117 out of 290

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 05:35:00 PM »
You are assuming the law was followed to the letter.  This is Kenya, the law is just maridadi.

2. Form 34A are supposed to be pinned at the polling station after all is done making them public
4. Form 34B prepared in the basis of form 34As, and in presence of party agents would also bring out the discrepancies.
5. Keyed-in results relayed in the portal are not final and any variance with the actual scanned form 34A means form 34A carry the day

Much as keyed-in results are not final. So far NOBODY has picked any variance between form 34A and the portal figures. Means you shouldn't expect much to change when the commission shifts from the keyed-in results to the Constituency tallying center results in form 34B which last time I checked numbered 117 out of 290

[/quote]

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 05:47:43 PM »
You are assuming the law was followed to the letter.  This is Kenya, the law is just maridadi.

[/quote]
IEBC has released to the public over 70% of the forms and all of them to party agents. While you have every right to doubt everything, you should ground your doubts on facts, and that's why I'm saying, there's no evidence YET that the law was not followed

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 05:53:41 PM »
I get your point but I am also getting contrary information.  I am sure Kenyans are all ears right now and should not be rushed or forced into your conclusion before all information is in.  The death of Msando very close to the elections and since he was an IT person makes NASA's claim about interference with transmission very credible and I for one will NOT rush into any decision. 

IEBC has released to the public over 70% of the forms and all of them to party agents. While you have every right to doubt everything, you should ground your doubts on facts, and that's why I'm saying, there's no evidence YET that the law was not followed
[/quote]

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 05:56:51 PM »

I haven't commented on this yet.  What are the intervals of the independent variable on that chart? 

Harriet Tubman