Author Topic: Kwani, mlienda wapi mkaacha Sketie peke yake kule?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline skatebodi

Kwani, mlienda wapi mkaacha Sketie peke yake kule?
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:44:43 PM »
Makofi ya kilo kukaribisha mheshimiwa Skatebodi
kwa! kwa! kwa! MOJA
kwa! kwa! kwa! TENA
kwa! kwa! kwa!

Now having welcomed myself to this board, may I ask, what happened there?

Sketie :-\

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Kwani, mlienda wapi mkaacha Sketie peke yake kule?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:53:42 PM »
Karibu.

What happened?

1. .com a.k.a Teheran is scheduled to officially die in April next year unless the owner has some strange desire to keep shelling out cash to maintain a sink hole
2. A gang of stalkers, harassers and jeer leaders have taken it over the way they did to TOP (a.k.a RCB). They cannot allow anybody to post anything that does not agree with their narrow view of the world and specialize not in debating but actively preventing debate by focusing on ad hominem
3. You post one idea and have just about ten minutes to develop it before they turn up in droves to piss on it. I am told some of the images (of animal cruelty) they used to over-post to piss on threads, ended up pissing off google adsense. So they helped to kill their own site.

Just so you know they are here lying low waiting to test Veritas' resolve to hit at bad behaviour. They monitor everything - this post included!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline skatebodi

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 02:58:20 PM »
Karibu.

What happened?

1. .com a.k.a Teheran is scheduled to officially die in April next year unless the owner has some strange desire to keep shelling out cash to maintain a sink hole
2. A gang of stalkers, harassers and jeer leaders have taken it over the way they did to TOP (a.k.a RCB). They cannot allow anybody to post anything that does not agree with their narrow view of the world and specialize not in debating but actively preventing debate by focusing on ad hominem
3. You post one idea and have just about ten minutes to develop it before they turn up in droves to piss on it. I am told some of the images (of animal cruelty) they used to over-post to piss on threads, ended up pissing off google adsense. So they helped to kill their own site.

Just so you know they are here lying low waiting to test Veritas' resolve to hit at bad behaviour. They monitor everything - this post included!

Thanks Omollo for that update. True the atmosphere is a bit suffocating out there and yes, I understand the legion quite well. I like a clean stimulating argument not ad hominem. I cannot come online to seek for stupidity, I come to relax and engage in mentally stimulating debate not couched in society induced kindness.
Sketie

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 03:19:52 PM »
Welcome Sketie. Nipate.com is officially the internet toilet and this is the living room where you come to have sensible debate. Once in a while if you really need to...you can always go and make a dump in Nipate.com. There are lots of dung flies there like Njamlik waiting with bated breath.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »
Makofi ya kilo kukaribisha mheshimiwa Skatebodi
kwa! kwa! kwa! MOJA
kwa! kwa! kwa! TENA
kwa! kwa! kwa!

Now having welcomed myself to this board, may I ask, what happened there?

Sketie :-\
Hehehe,

You woke up after a long night and realized you were sleeping in the urinal.

Share and advance your ideas freely.

Welcome aboard.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman