Author Topic: Anybody Home?  (Read 14129 times)

Offline Mheshimiwa

• VIP
Re: Anybody Home?
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 08:13:36 AM »
Veritas make these jamaa a den stocked with lots of remotes, high def screens, beer and steak.
Don't forget cigars & a pool table.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 08:20:19 AM »
I'm designing a relax board with beer and fat stuff, also one with bakery in the ladies section, need to finish the designs, should be up in a couple days..

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 08:21:07 AM »
Welcome aboard Mheshimiwa!  ;D

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 08:32:53 AM »
Veri I think the board would look cleaner if you get rid of the widgets on the side like weather, shout box and the left status one and expand the core board area so it is the predominant thing one sees when they hit the link???

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 08:40:20 AM »
Veri I think the board would look cleaner if you get rid of the widgets on the side like weather, shout box and the left status one and expand the core board area so it is the predominant thing one sees when they hit the link???
definitely more work could be done but what will make the board succeed is the quality of debate and divergent view.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48:19 AM »

I initially thought that too. I guess I wanted the front page a hub or summary of what's going on in the whole forum. Since there are other sections like contributing your own articles and hang sections. I'll see how this goes for the next couple weeks and if it doesn't work out I'll make the forum the front page.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »
definitely more work could be done but what will make the board succeed is the quality of debate and divergent view.

Yes.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 08:49:52 AM »
Patel, yup! Googles first office was a garage lol. Kwallity of people is priceless. I hope we will attract and retain a healthy dose of discourse.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 05:55:04 PM »
Yes sir.  I am liking the look and feel.  I will make some time to familiarize myself with the lay.  I am happy to be here.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 06:04:46 PM »
Yes sir.  I am liking the look and feel.  I will make some time to familiarize myself with the lay.  I am happy to be here.

Termi!!!! Now I feel complete. Karibu sana....I know you are a health freak so let me fix a Quinoa salad and Aquafina!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 06:42:54 PM »
Hehehe...nice to see you too.  I am currently nursing syndesmosis.  The running season is just around the corner.  I have to be 100%.

Termi!!!! Now I feel complete. Karibu sana....I know you are a health freak so let me fix a Quinoa salad and Aquafina!
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman