Author Topic: Very sad..every person I know in my county has voted for screwball  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Only 6 percent had voted for NASA..so moas holds. It is tribal nothing to it. Raila should have worked hard to win Somalis they would have countered some of the RV votes..now he needs meru or it is over by 4 am east African time

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Very sad..every person I know in my county has voted for screwball
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:38:23 AM »
Bomet is 95% voting UhuRuto so I was generous to Raila and result maybe 53% v 46% or even 54% v 45%

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 09:18:22 AM »
Only 6 percent had voted for NASA..so moas holds. It is tribal nothing to it. Raila should have worked hard to win Somalis they would have countered some of the RV votes..now he needs meru or it is over by 4 am east African time
what time did the polling stations open where you claim voting done? How many people do you know?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 09:57:47 AM »
what time did the polling stations open where you claim voting done? How many people do you know?
You twat I am talking of my area. My family votes very early so that they can get back to work. Anyway raila will need a miracle in central

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »
Seems Global's "relatives" or is it friends voted before official time 7AM... maajabu kweli.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 10:13:03 AM »
Seems Global's "relatives" or is it friends voted before official time 7AM... maajabu kweli.
They voted in a special polling station anyway my own conversations with my friends and relatives show that rsila won't make in kiambu