Author Topic: Zuma Might Be History as Early as Tomorrow  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Zuma Might Be History as Early as Tomorrow
« on: August 07, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Zuma Might Be History as Early as Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »
Malema Julius ought to take over SA. He is more level headed.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 07:30:40 PM »
Malema Julius ought to take over SA. He is more level headed.

I think Maimane is the level headed one.  Malema is not.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 07:56:09 PM »
I doubt it thanks to ANC psycophants in parliament. If it did happen that would be the best thing in SA since the end of apartheid. They need to shed the apartheid hangover and kick out the incompetent ANC.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 10:12:52 PM »
Agreed. This is the Donald of Africa. Pathetic.

I doubt it thanks to ANC psycophants in parliament. If it did happen that would be the best thing in SA since the end of apartheid. They need to shed the apartheid hangover and kick out the incompetent ANC.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 01:06:37 AM »
If only our Speaker of National Assembly Muturi could have 10% of that wisdom :) :) :)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 07:37:49 AM »
ZUMA will win. ANC is morally bankrupt. DA and Malema cannot defeat ANC. it is like Kalonzo and CCM taking on Jubilee.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 10:29:44 AM »
Kadush - Baleka Mbete is an ANC stalwart and is anything but independent. I loathe her ilk. Likely Zuma has bribed enough deputies to allow the secret ballot.

If only our Speaker of National Assembly Muturi could have 10% of that wisdom :) :) :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
Robina these guys think Zuma is daft. Anc will win and continue screwing south Africa till it collapses

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 09:19:16 PM »
Zuma survives No-confidence vote 198-177... methinks this is a great improvement for democracy - secret ballot voting in parliament - but a failure of the ANC psycophants who stuck with corrupt, incompetent Zuma.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/08/jacob-zuma-survives-no-confidence-vote-south-african-president

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »
Zuma survives No-confidence vote 198-177... methinks this is a great improvement for democracy - secret ballot voting in parliament - but a failure of the ANC psycophants who stuck with corrupt, incompetent Zuma.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/08/jacob-zuma-survives-no-confidence-vote-south-african-president

If they don't kick out the ANC in the next election, the Negroes there have no one but themselves to blame.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 09:34:21 PM »
When Azanias forced Mbeki out for Zuma, I knew they had joined the rest of us. Lol! When I was in SA I spoke with people who had worked in/knew about Mbeki's foreign affairs ministry and by all accounts, the man was a hard worker. And not embarrassing at all. Had never claimef that he knew he was HIV free because he had taken a shower right after sleeping with an infected person without protection :roll: