Author Topic: Prof. Hornsby's final MOAS  (Read 2368 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Prof. Hornsby's final MOAS
« on: August 06, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »
What is scary, a mixture of manual and electronic coter identification.

This is where I agree with NASWA and Omorlo.
ANY failure of EVID, cancel the election

https://www.theelephant.info/future/2017/08/05/the-end-of-the-line-predicting-kenyas-vote-on-august/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Prof. Hornsby's final MOAS
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 06:30:16 PM »
Thank God for Internet now a white man sitting in Ireland can predict elections outcome in Kenya off course for a fee from jubilee thieves.

Kimetrica psyop nothing more nothing less. Even after cooking and massaging his figures the best he could do is have the percentage within margin of error. Can the doc. Explain his methodology and source of data. If you look at counties he has kajiado, lamu as jubilee which even a 2 yr old will tell you they are solidly NASA. Taita taveta as toss up, really! With all the land injustices?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 06:36:38 PM »
Thank God for Internet now a white man sitting in Ireland can predict elections outcome in Kenya off course for a fee from jubilee thieves.

Kimetrica psyop nothing more nothing less. Even after cooking and massaging his figures the best he could do is have the percentage within margin of error. Can the doc. Explain his methodology and source of data. If you look at counties he has kajiado, lamu as jubilee which even a 2 yr old will tell you they are solidly NASA. Taita taveta as toss up, really! With all the land injustices?

54hrs
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 10:04:33 PM »
Interesting.We are totally in agreement with Prof and Ipsos.This unprecedented.This is easy election to call coz it's tweak of 2013...so every Tom dick n Harry will get it. I disagree on turn out being rigged coz those 2013 queues were crazy and we have seen some recent by elections maintain it.So I am going for 86% turn out.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 10:36:50 PM »

54 hours to you too.

54hrs
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 10:51:24 PM »
Make that about 30hrs.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 03:05:31 AM »

If someone told you that you two months a go that you would be this nervous only less than 30 hours before  this elections, you would have laughed so hard. Here you are walking on needles and as anxious as a rattle snake.

Make that about 30hrs.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 10:09:37 AM »
I suffered through reading the entire piece of shit by Hornsby. My conclusion is that he has been bought to write the crap. It may well be a forgery.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 11:23:11 AM »
I suffered through reading the entire piece of shit by Hornsby. My conclusion is that he has been bought to write the crap. It may well be a forgery.

Ok

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »
Its now time for the real thing.

Ok

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 01:40:09 PM »
Its now time for the real thing.

Ok
Yessir. Nothing to add

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »

It means that you got past the second paragraph without realizing that you are reading pseudo-scientific opinions.  I didn't go past that.
I am not perfectly neutral of course. Having made a series of predictions over the last year, I may be too embedded in my own thinking and place more weight on evidence that supports my previous opinion than that which contradicts it. Only time will tell. It is based on the idea that things will carry on much as before over the last few days before the poll, and that there will not for example be a major terrorist incident or the death or injury of a senior politician. In such situations, all bets are off.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 07:31:15 PM »

It means that you got past the second paragraph without realizing that you are reading pseudo-scientific opinions.  I didn't go past that.
I am not perfectly neutral of course. Having made a series of predictions over the last year, I may be too embedded in my own thinking and place more weight on evidence that supports my previous opinion than that which contradicts it. Only time will tell. It is based on the idea that things will carry on much as before over the last few days before the poll, and that there will not for example be a major terrorist incident or the death or injury of a senior politician. In such situations, all bets are off.
Beats my why unscientific Pundito,Hornsby et al triggers seizures and tantrums

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 07:36:59 PM »

And it's true because vooke says so. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
You have been missing the point as you focus on the messengers and not the message. People are objecting to propaganda laying the ground for pre-arranged figures. There is no basis for the figures and all attempts to camouflage the same as scientific research founder on inconsistencies and a determination to pull everything to arrive at those figures.

Hornsby is being peddled here as a scholarly expert offering findings of a "study". It is no better than Pundit's witchcraft.

I silenced another "professor" from a UK university at a forum where he again tried to pass of propaganda for scholarship. Clearly a pattern has emerged where these people are being roped in to lend credence to pre-arranged figures

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 09:19:27 PM »
36 more hours and Uhuru will continue raping kenya.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 11:42:27 PM »

And nightmares too

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 11:43:24 PM »
You have been missing the point as you focus on the messengers and not the message. People are objecting to propaganda laying the ground for pre-arranged figures. There is no basis for the figures and all attempts to camouflage the same as scientific research founder on inconsistencies and a determination to pull everything to arrive at those figures.

Hornsby is being peddled here as a scholarly expert offering findings of a "study". It is no better than Pundit's witchcraft.

I silenced another "professor" from a UK university at a forum where he again tried to pass of propaganda for scholarship. Clearly a pattern has emerged where these people are being roped in to lend credence to pre-arranged figures

He's more illiterate than you ever were before you stepped into a classroom...but he's right

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 11:53:37 PM »

And nightmares too

Uh oh. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 02:57:49 AM »

And nightmares too

Uh oh. 
Stop Uh oh me.....tear gas time