Author Topic: NASWA is on an uninterrupted losing streak  (Read 3616 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: NASWA is on an uninterrupted losing streak
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 12:33:46 PM »
How are the judiciary suppose to command the military :) Who is the respondent; the KDF chief of staff :)

If NASWA were any smart, they'd help their strongholds acclimatize to police/army presence. They are doing the opposite and thus will drive down the turnout by preaching panic.

They should for instance intensify campaigns in Tana River and Lamu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »
The constitution is very clear about deploying the military domestically-parliament must approve. The executive will then have to go to court and justify their need to deploy the military domestically.  Kwani nini?.  The constitution is the supreme law of the land and nobody, including the military and the C in C.  is above it.  A lot of people who grew up in the old system cannot understand this simple concept.

How are the judiciary suppose to command the military :) Who is the respondent; the KDF chief of staff :)
These guys never learn

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2017, 12:39:13 PM »
The constitution is very clear about deploying the military domestically-parliament must approve. The executive will then have to go to court and justify their need to deploy the military domestically.  Kwani nini?.  The constitution is the supreme law of the land and nobody, including the military and the C in C.  is above it.  A lot of people who grew up in the old system cannot understand this simple concept.

You do realize Babu and Ubako sent KDF to Somalia without parliament?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 12:42:11 PM »
vooke, Kichwa said domestically. That means in Kenya. Btw, I was hoping now that youre back youd return to the tradition of posting verses on Sunday but so far, onge. The religion subforum is dead as dodo. Its all elections these days. And supertechnical things only Robina and Termi can understand. I crave more diversity.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2017, 12:48:48 PM »
vooke, Kichwa said domestically. That means in Kenya. Btw, I was hoping now that youre back youd return to the tradition of posting verses on Sunday but so far, onge. The religion subforum is dead as dodo. Its all elections these days. And supertechnical things only Robina and Termi can understand. I crave more diversity.

Oops

Sorry.

I'm getting back to that section slowly but surely at my own pace

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »

Oops

Sorry.

Sawa, no pressure. Maybe when you get back, Mya88 will come back. She loved them. And I miss her comments!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »

Oops

Sorry.

Sawa, no pressure. Maybe when you get back, Mya88 will come back. She loved them. And I miss her comments!
Asante, I really never thought they were important.....that important to anyone else. Will do,and I will stick to two personal posts plus a topic every week

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2017, 01:39:08 PM »
Another one

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »
And another one. Two in a day :lolz: