Author Topic: NASWA beats a hasty retreat on Adopt-A-Polling-Station nonsense  (Read 1219 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Takes a lot of repetition and warning not to mention firmness but the message ultimately sinks.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Nasa-changes-tack-guard-votes/1064-4044384-lv307m/index.html?utm_content=buffer157df&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASWA beats a hasty retreat on Adopt-A-Polling-Station nonsense
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »
Copy pasting Ghana when nobody has proven Raila votes where stolen in polling station.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 09:52:59 AM »
Utoto Uhuruto have been played like a guitar this time - fulltime playing defense. They lost on every move and never saw NASA coming. Registration tyranny - they were checkmated. Buying MPS Kanu-style - nothing. Stuffing - all those reforms NASA wanted happened - chickengate Isaak kicked out, 700 per polling station, constituency tallying, etc - it's only a week ago where Jubilee woke up to start threatening judges not to play NASA's game. Even Msando's killing works out to NASA's advantage as IEBC has had to get extra security and check & recheck their systems while staging a brave face. They are suspect and must prove themselves and that's good for the opposition.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 10:12:54 AM »
Utoto Uhuruto have been played like a guitar this time - fulltime playing defense. They lost on every move and never saw NASA coming. Registration tyranny - they were checkmated. Buying MPS Kanu-style - nothing. Stuffing - all those reforms NASA wanted happened - chickengate Isaak kicked out, 700 per polling station, constituency tallying, etc - it's only a week ago where Jubilee woke up to start threatening judges not to play NASA's game. Even Msando's killing works out to NASA's advantage as IEBC has had to get extra security and check & recheck their systems while staging a brave face. They are suspect and must prove themselves and that's good for the opposition.

Super true.
There's something you forgot to mention; all that means chances of rejecting the results and getting support are slightly lower than nil. 2013 for all It's weaknesses was given a clean bill of health by ALL observers.

It's funny that despite all that NASWA are hesitant to pledge accepting the outcome...there are one too many buts and I can bet they will reject the outcome.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 10:38:20 AM »
That is what you said in 2013 before you got floored by UhuRuto. The dyanmic duo cannot lose this one.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 10:47:06 AM »
Yalo ndwele sipite. You can update a final-final-final MOAS - version 18 :D :D Few days later.. once Uhuru recoils to Gatundu, your hero Ruto's plans will go up in smoke - as Jubilee crumbles like a marionette.

Tick-tock-

That is what you said in 2013 before you got floored by UhuRuto. The dyanmic duo cannot lose this one.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 11:22:27 AM »
You always lose. You dislike for WSR is blinding you. Final-Final-Final MOAS ---mmh some of those governor projection could do with editing - for instance I think Irungu will take Laikpia - not Muriithi anymore.
Yalo ndwele sipite. You can update a final-final-final MOAS - version 18 :D :D Few days later.. once Uhuru recoils to Gatundu, your hero Ruto's plans will go up in smoke - as Jubilee crumbles like a marionette.

Tick-tock-

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 01:34:26 PM »
Bla de bla [sic]... My reasons for going NASA are as valid as yours. Guess you must really hate Raila and your "development"  matra is just a smoke screen.

You always lose. You dislike for WSR is blinding you. Final-Final-Final MOAS ---mmh some of those governor projection could do with editing - for instance I think Irungu will take Laikpia - not Muriithi anymore.

Tick-tock-

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 04:11:55 PM »
Pundit is acting as if he has accurately predicted every single election in the world.  The only truly fiercely contested presidential elections in Kenya was in 2013.  Just because Ouruto managed to rig themselves in as he predicted, he is acting as if he is Prophet Owuor in matters of elections. That is the MO of a conman.

Tick-tock-
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza