Author Topic: Gilbert Deya is deported, Hallelujah!  (Read 8296 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Gilbert Deya is deported, Hallelujah!
« on: August 04, 2017, 09:10:56 AM »
I understand there are charlatans all over but stealing a newborn from it's mother is on another level.

Their scam was simple; identify childless couple or women from the congregation, pray for them, then convince the most vulnerable they could buy babies. How? Fly to Kenya to his wife. Wife arrange with Pumwani Maternity Hospital and others to get fresh babies. The women claim they have received miracle babies, and then they fly back to UK. The Deyas get paid handsomely for each job.

To minimize costs of hosting baby hunters, they declared that their prayers were at effective that the women conceived and delivered in ridiculously short gestation;3 months. They also threw in immaculate conception meaning only the women and not spouse flew in.

Soon they rope in child traffickers. These would jet in, 'get' several babies,then fly them out to UK where they were resold before coming back for more.

Now he will join his wife in prison. I hope he's gay already because he will be turned.

Quickly
A small docu on Deyas by Dennis Onsarigo

A more lengthy documentary
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Gilbert Deya is deported, Hallelujah!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 10:32:03 AM »
If he still has money; he will easily buy himself freedom.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
There's this tweet.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 01:11:22 PM »
He appeared in court at Milimani Chief Magistrated and pleaded not guilty.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »
Okemo and Gichuru should be extradited.

God bless the good soul of the Late Mrs Gichuru who spilled the beans in her divorce proceedings.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma