Author Topic: Another "Final" MOAS  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Another "Final" MOAS
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Another "Final" MOAS
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 02:06:01 AM »
Thanks Omollo

The 5-10 block %s betray the guesstimation. You seem to assign splits by region which may not be accurate. Your turnout is also straightjacket -BIG elephant.

Interesting counties - Tana River, Kajiado, Narok, Bungoma

Bomet you are rather optimistic :D

This is good - the answer to Pundit chestthumping - please note I don't dispute anything. We can compare on 9th if you both will be here. Oh! hang on - actually we won't need you.

Care to do a governors projection?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 07:22:18 AM »
I am glad you finally sat down and looked at the numbers;  As Robina say your model assume uniform 85% turn out which isn't realistic. I see you've painted it with broad strokes - for example Bungoma - Jubilee is guaranteed 12% from Sabaot in Mt Elgon. Migori's Kuria are Jubilee leaning. Kericho and Bomet is way off the mark. Nandi - Raila will do double that - lots of luhyas - unless they get chased away before elections. Lamu - kikuyus are already 40% - so I don't know how Raila scores 70%. Nairobi -10% - difference is not gonna happen...Raila led will be slimmer.

Conclusion: You're close but we will find out what prevails on 8.8.2017

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »
Omollo is AWOL I hope he is cooking a governors projection.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »
Munya will lose. Hiyo ndio unakojea. I am not sure about Buzeki v Mandago.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 11:14:26 AM »
[facebook]http://www.facebook.com/groups/143359135727987/permalink/1581307071933179/[/facebook]
Looking at this Kapkatet video makes me want to edit MOAS one final time. Raila may even score worse than 2013 in South Rift despite Isaac promise of 1.5m to Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »
Hahaha yeah you caught me... Nipate is my pasttime as I wait in between Game of Thrones. Obviously governors will be big hit&miss ratio. Meru, Kwale, Tharaka,.. ukicheza hata Nairobi na Bomet na Kajiado. Glad you chickened on Bungoma, Turkana na sijui wapi tena.

There... keep fidgeting & pacing as the resident coach-on-the-pitch. Once things go south chunga hapo Mavoko kina Mutiso might rough up your Kalenjin ass.

Munya will lose. Hiyo ndio unakojea. I am not sure about Buzeki v Mandago.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 12:29:16 PM »
Bomet won't be close. You know why Infotrak has hidden the result for Bomet Gubernatorial- Isaac is getting a hidding. Joyce will win by nearly 80%. Meru,Kwale, Tharaka & Kajiado look 50-50 plus many others. Nairobi - Kidero is getting a hidding.
Hahaha yeah you caught me... Nipate is my pasttime as I wait in between Game of Thrones. Obviously governors will be big hit&miss ratio. Meru, Kwale, Tharaka,.. ukicheza hata Nairobi na Bomet na Kajiado. Glad you chickened on Bungoma, Turkana na sijui wapi tena.

There... keep fidgeting & pacing as the resident coach-on-the-pitch. Once things go south chunga hapo Mavoko kina Mutiso might rough up your Kalenjin ass.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 08:39:23 PM »
Interesting Pundit,
Bomet should have been polled. Ambitho is compromised.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 10:17:07 PM »
Interesting Pundit,

Perhaps she has been compromised by Laboso. Because the poll would show she's losing to Isaac.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 10:35:18 PM »
Actually Joyce Laboso is trending towards 90% as Raila trend towards 5%. Kipsigis are the most conservative of Kalenjin.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »
Interesting Pundit,

Perhaps she has been compromised by Laboso. Because the poll would show she's losing to Isaac.
Yep. A race involving a NASWA luminary is of national concern. A few hours away and we will find out
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
Things are thick for NASA if this is what Omollo has come up with. The turnout is normally highest in Central, Nyanza and R.V so giving Coast, Eastern and Western same turnout inflates the votes to NASAs advantage.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 01:11:09 PM »
Raila Needs a Miracle. I have put the numbers on Pundits spreadsheet and Raila has to SWEEP NAIROBI, COAST, Tharaka Nthi, and Ukambani.. even with that he get 50% with Uhuru 49%.. it is really bad for NASA

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 01:19:48 PM »
Bla de bla. Just remove stuffing from Uhuru column and give NASA 80% of newly minted 5m gen Z millennials.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »
Bla de bla. Just remove stuffing from Uhuru column and give NASA 80% of newly minted 5m gen Z millennials.

I gave raila 57 in Nairobi hoping Okuyu young would go for him.. Zilch.. I gave him 95% in Ukambani, 92% in Coast, 90% in Western Province.. and he still came a head with very few votes.. Only a miracle can save NASA. No wonder raila was not spending campaign cash. Even That MZUNGU PR guy bolted after realizing it was a daunting task.. Chiloba should just go swear Uhuru in for second term and spare us the circus...

FUCK TRIBALISM and FUCK Kenyans

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
Hehehe - that is why Omollo even after trying so hard could only come up with 49% versus 49%.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »
Just voted at Serare for Raila & Sonko (the latter while holding my nose).. evening off to airport before riots and EJK start in this shithole.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 01:44:23 PM »
I don't see any prospect of violence - IEBC are already over-delivering. Just wait for tallying.
Just voted at Serare for Raila & Sonko (the latter while holding my nose).. evening off to airport before riots and EJK start in this shithole.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 02:00:11 PM »
Once Uhuru refuse to concede... or Raila cry rigging... all bets are off. Taking my dog with me too.

I don't see any prospect of violence - IEBC are already over-delivering. Just wait for tallying.