Author Topic: Riftvalley has really shifted - see Kapkatet rally  (Read 3738 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Riftvalley has really shifted - see Kapkatet rally
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:15:16 PM »
Joshua arrives to find an empty crowd. I might have to revise MOAS again - 1) Kipsigis just don't feel joshua  2) Immigrant tea worker community that would have given NASA -3-4% are going for holiday.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Riftvalley has really shifted - see Kapkatet rally
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:21:43 PM »
I have also gone to rallies' locations early in the morning to try to see the arrangements. Isaac being the host today went to the location to inspect the facilities before the NASA rally.

Pundit's people take a photo and he uses it.

Brother Pundit, I know you are a great fan of Uhuru, please share the same photos from the same source of Jubilee rallies.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
That is not Isaac. That definitely is Raila arriving to an empty stadia. Jubilee were there on Monday - then  famous mogogosiek rain poured - still many people stood on rain to be addressed by UhuRuto. Then on Tuesday UhuRuto were on Bomet to big reception.

More picture from NASA mamooth rally in Kapkatet

I have also gone to rallies' locations early in the morning to try to see the arrangements. Isaac being the host today went to the location to inspect the facilities before the NASA rally.

Brother Pundit, I know you are a great fan of Uhuru, please share the same photos from the same source of Jubilee rallies.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »
In that case its a photoshop. His security would never allow his car to be the lead. That stopped after Jubilee tried to arrange an accident at Oyugis nearly three months ago. A week to elections, he is sandwiched between bullet proof cars with IED resistance.

That is not Isaac. That definitely is Raila arriving to an empty stadia. Jubilee were there on Monday - then  famous mogogosiek rain poured - still many people stood on rain to be addressed by UhuRuto. Then on Tuesday UhuRuto were on Bomet to big reception.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 04:37:25 PM »
They eventually got some rowdy company

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »
I just checked. Not true. They have 7 helicopters running and 4 standby.

They eventually got some rowdy company

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 06:04:55 PM »
In that case its a photoshop. His security would never allow his car to be the lead. That stopped after Jubilee tried to arrange an accident at Oyugis nearly three months ago. A week to elections, he is sandwiched between bullet proof cars with IED resistance.

How do you know there are no other cars ahead?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
I use my naked eyes God gave me...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 06:51:30 PM »
I use my naked eyes God gave me...

You have nothing.

Anyways, give us the crowds, the right crowds
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 06:53:12 PM »
Ohh,here's the chase car which is a probox or Raum

I think RV does not buy Canaan ya Busaa narrative :lolz:

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 07:05:33 PM »
He had better reception in 2013

This has better shots of the crowds

So how does he expect to get better when he's addressing his own motorcade?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 07:52:26 PM »
Quote from: vooke

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 07:53:29 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 08:04:00 PM »
Crowds matter some times or they don't depending my wishes too  :D
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »
The main rally today was at Suswa. There were over 20 Stopovers largely to assist local candidates. They have several teams which start off heading in different directions. The "cash strapped NASA" has deployed over 11 choppers and countless chase cars to be in place to pick the Principals upon arrival. Once done, they converge in one location where they have a major rally before heading to Nairobi.

The Aviation regulations forbid choppers taking off after 6 PM (with pilots having to adhere to that at the pain of losing their licenses) so they usually hurry to keep the deadline. In any case it is foolhardy because there are just a few pilots and choppers with the ability to undertake nighttime flying and with electricity cables, pylons and other obstacles only mapped up to 9% that would be suicide.

Crowds matter some times or they don't depending my wishes too  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 10:46:06 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 11:01:17 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 04:56:21 AM »
Quote from: vooke

That's an empty stadium by any stretch of imagination.

No usual crowd images like these;

The losers know it, you don't

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 05:06:50 PM »
Considerably better than the Jubilee rallies.

They are empty even after paying for crowds:

That's an empty stadium by any stretch of imagination.

No usual crowd images like these;

The losers know it, you don't

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 05:49:50 PM »
Isaac Ruto support is now trending towards single digit just like NASA support. Tough days ahead for Isaac Ruto. He made a huge gamble and it's backfiring big time.