Author Topic: vooke, Explain this Please  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
vooke, Explain this Please
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:04:44 PM »
BTW he is a REGISTERED Voter

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: vooke, Explain this Please
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:09:41 PM »
Bad photoshop. Improve on you skills. This ID was issued by Kajwang :D maybe you can ask him posthumously.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 06:00:37 PM »
Yes I did check the ID and it is legit.

Question; what makes you imagine that boy is the owner?

Why not at the very least snap him holding it?
Finally, when was it taken?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 06:35:37 PM »
I have not delved in to this one individual case but I know there are people who have been collecting the information. They have photos of the ID cards and the owners and have obtained further information about the owners from parents, etc.

This particular case there is a video too.

I wonder what Ruto-fan Pundit would have said if the boy was found in Homa Bay.

You see two can play this game. There is a time Uthamaki will be out of power and it will take 30 years to run out of their own arguments, subterfuge, equivalence etc to counter any complaints. Moi had only 15 years of Kenyatta and he milked it for 24 years. And it was not as brazen as the last 16

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »
I have not delved in to this one individual case but I know there are people who have been collecting the information. They have photos of the ID cards and the owners and have obtained further information about the owners from parents, etc.

This particular case there is a video too.

I wonder what Ruto-fan Pundit would have said if the boy was found in Homa Bay.

You see two can play this game. There is a time Uthamaki will be out of power and it will take 30 years to run out of their own arguments, subterfuge, equivalence etc to counter any complaints. Moi had only 15 years of Kenyatta and he milked it for 24 years. And it was not as brazen as the last 16

Moi is long out of power and Biwott is to dead yet none of that changes your view that he did not kill Ouko. Facts are stubborn; they outlive villains....which is why Babu was the coup mastermind contrary to your feigned denial

So I dismiss this with utter contempt and give you the next 5 days to gather something conclusive, something worth my while.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 06:44:03 PM »
The evidence ndio hiyo. ID card and the owner.

Pundit says it is a photoshop. I am waiting for the proof.

Moi is long out of power and Biwott is to dead yet none of that changes your view that he did not kill Ouko. Facts are stubborn; they outlive villains....which is why Babu was the coup mastermind contrary to your feigned denial

So I dismiss this with utter contempt and give you the next 5 days to gather something conclusive, something worth my while.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 06:45:57 PM »
The evidence ndio hiyo. ID card and the owner.

Pundit says it is a photoshop. I am waiting for the proof.

What evidence?

How do you know the boy is the owner of the ID?
When was the photo taken? Before/after the issue?

Before I left nipate.com, I recall you claimed to have been armed with super secret evidence of how the deaths in Kisumu during PEV were understated. There was what, a massive underground crematorium where they fried the bodies....nothing ever came out.

Here you are again armed with tons of evidence yet the best of that is indefensible.

Take your meds and brace for a thrashing

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 06:47:54 PM »
For what it's worth, this photo was also posted on jamiiforums.com in January:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/countdown-to-elections-rejection-of-jubilee-regime-2017-edition.1188725/

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 06:59:10 PM »
jamboni old friends long time. where is the website to check my Kenyan  ID if I have been registered somewhere else

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 07:03:23 PM »
Simply send an SMS with your ID (or passport) number to 70000

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 08:35:42 PM »
jamboni old friends long time. where is the website to check my Kenyan  ID if I have been registered somewhere else

https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcreports/index.php/online-verification/