Author Topic: Another lesson from Msando's violent check out  (Read 5107 times)

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
Re: Another lesson from Msando's violent check out
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »
Onsarigo Case Files interviewed Mugabe's murderers. That was a clear case of robbery. Mugabe resisted and they shot him.

Here

David Kimutai Too, MP who was killed in Eldy, was love triangle. Justice Maraga made the ruling on the case. Too's family was pissed but Maraga said that it was clearly a crime of passion.

Anyone who followed the news around the time remembers how much fuel this added to protests after some quarters termed it an 'assassination', which doesn't add up for a 'lowly' MP of Ainamoi.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 04:16:08 PM »
Onsarigo Case Files interviewed Mugabe's murderers. That was a clear case of robbery. Mugabe resisted and they shot him.

Here

David Kimutai Too, MP who was killed in Eldy, was love triangle. Justice Maraga made the ruling on the case. Too's family was pissed but Maraga said that it was clearly a crime of passion.

Anyone who followed the news around the time remembers how much fuel this added to protests after some quarters termed it an 'assassination', which doesn't add up for a 'lowly' MP of Ainamoi.

I know we have some pathetic success rates in resolving crime and especially murders. But this is no excuse to blame the government for everyone of them though it is highly expedient for the opposition to dance on the graves of the deceased.
Little wonder Gaddo nailed it

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 05:22:02 PM »
Thanks einstein_g.  Some questions have been answered.  I agree biometrics should easily have identified this guy.  Utumishi kwa wote can be very competent when they choose to.  That said, I generally treat their reports, especially with high profile murders with a healthy dose of skepticism.

They did take prints after all but this thing should be electronic just like IEBC. Shouldn't have to wait for registrar of persons office to open.

"The police had taken the finger prints from the body since it was still fresh when it was identified and since it was a weekend the fingerprints were to be matched on Monday to try and seek the identity of the body."

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/01/chris-msando-death-boinnet-appeals-to-kenyans-for-information_c1608058

The pictures.  Who took those pictures?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 05:59:42 PM »
Nobody is blaming the government-yet.  The government is being asked to provide the answers because we invest a lot of money as tax payers for law enforcement and we deserve answers on serious matters like this.  There are several factions close to the government and access to government resources who had the motive, the means and the opportunity to torture and brutally  kill Msando in cold blood.

Here

I know we have some pathetic success rates in resolving crime and especially murders. But this is no excuse to blame the government for everyone of them though it is highly expedient for the opposition to dance on the graves of the deceased.
Little wonder Gaddo nailed it

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2017, 06:04:00 PM »
Generally the Police are getting better. Once the CID Forensic lab is complete we would be somewhere. Majority of crimes (ignore high profile ones) don't get solved because police something just like the capacity. Now with all security cameras, cctvs and number plate recognition - the movement of this car has be nailed to the dot. The police job is now easy compared to five years ago.

GoK should roll out these cameras everywhere. I know they are expensive. But they should move now to Nakuru, Kisumu and Eldoret. Then to all remaining counties HQ. Private individual need to also invest in security - cctv, car-tracking, even rfid tracking, name it.

Nobody is blaming the government-yet.  The government is being asked to provide the answers because we invest a lot of money as tax payers for law enforcement and we deserve answers on serious matters like this.  There are several factions close to the government and access to government resources who had the motive, the means and the opportunity to torture and brutally  kill Msando in cold blood.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2017, 06:13:12 PM »
Are there any statistics of before and after to justify that the cameras have made a difference in law enforcement in Kenya.

Generally the Police are getting better. Once the CID Forensic lab is complete we would be somewhere. Majority of crimes (ignore high profile ones) don't get solved because police something just like the capacity. Now with all security cameras, cctvs and number plate recognition - the movement of this car has be nailed to the dot. The police job is now easy compared to five years ago.

GoK should roll out these cameras everywhere. I know they are expensive. But they should move now to Nakuru, Kisumu and Eldoret. Then to all remaining counties HQ. Private individual need to also invest in security - cctv, car-tracking, even rfid tracking, name it.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza