Author Topic: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead  (Read 10890 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2017, 05:16:34 AM »
Omollo - so Uhuru broke into Ruto's house to gather evidence of an intended coup, unshared loot or what???? This is more laughable than the machete-launched ICBM story.

Termie

We know what went down at Sugoi.

Uthamaki needed an excuse to do a numbgers of things:

1. To enter and retrieve "something" from Ruto's home
2. Create an excuse to place him under massive surveillance

All those objectives were achieved.

Take note the 5 hour after the siege, The IG (who was not in on the plan being a Ruto man) issued a statement saying it was all over. The forces did not move. Instead they continued the "shootout" with a man the IG said had been killed and that he had no gun - just a panga.

The mission was not over. They could not leave. So they stayed there for another 12 hours.

If you believe that there was an al shabaab commando etc then you have to first explain the IG's statement.

There was deliberate media disinformation. What surprised me is how the Jubilee / Uthamaki journalists arrived there so fast and were even in time to record the arrival of the backup forces who have the capacity to arrive earlier. All police choppers' arrival was filmed and reported live. I thought journalists arrive late and after the police? These ones arrived way before the emergency services!

They reported that they had seen three dead bodies. Has anybody heard of it after ward?

Even vooke has started doubting some of the crap except the part on the Ballistic Missile-Firing Panga :D . He is still standing by that one!

Only one person has decided to take leave of his working portion of his brain as we approach the election: R. V. Pundit

And that is why vooke has latched onto the machete theory like a cheap suit on a pimp and won't let it go.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2017, 09:06:14 AM »
- vooke will outlive God to have the last word - we accept and move on.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2017, 12:31:29 PM »
Some development on cracking the case

The Uganda Police Flying Squad have intercepted a car in which suspected killers of Kenyan Deputy Director at the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC), Christopher Chege Msando were travelling.

The vehicle, a Toyota Fortuner, with Ugandan registration number plates; UAX 311E was intercepted at Pabbo Sub-county, Amuru District in northern Uganda, on Friday afternoon.

Three suspects, a Kenyan national and two Ugandans have been detained.

The suspects have been identified as Mathew Butia a Kenyan national, and Mr Joseph Okongo and Moses Goloba both Ugandans.

It is reported that the suspects entered Uganda through Malaba border post in Tororo District and were heading to Juba, the capital of South Sudan.

Source-Nyakundi

Story confirmed by nation

The vehicle had number plates of a Benz that belongs to a politician.

Why not name him?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Three-arrested-Uganda--Msando-murder/3126390-4045690-124yl09z/index.html
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
Some development on cracking the case

The Uganda Police Flying Squad have intercepted a car in which suspected killers of Kenyan Deputy Director at the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC), Christopher Chege Msando were travelling.

The vehicle, a Toyota Fortuner, with Ugandan registration number plates; UAX 311E was intercepted at Pabbo Sub-county, Amuru District in northern Uganda, on Friday afternoon.

Three suspects, a Kenyan national and two Ugandans have been detained.

The suspects have been identified as Mathew Butia a Kenyan national, and Mr Joseph Okongo and Moses Goloba both Ugandans.

It is reported that the suspects entered Uganda through Malaba border post in Tororo District and were heading to Juba, the capital of South Sudan.

Source-Nyakundi

Story confirmed by nation

The vehicle had number plates of a Benz that belongs to a politician.

Why not name him?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Three-arrested-Uganda--Msando-murder/3126390-4045690-124yl09z/index.html

Because the story is fake.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2017, 03:49:37 PM »
I do not trust the police in this case because it appears they are part of the cover up. Mara love triangle, mara tender deals gone bad and now bad Ugandan hombres. I wish they accepted the FBI and the Scotland Yard offers.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
I do not trust the police in this case because it appears they are part of the cover up. Mara love triangle, mara tender deals gone bad and now bad Ugandan hombres. I wish they accepted the FBI and the Scotland Yard offers.

My fake news sensors are activated when I read a story that feeds wild speculation without informing.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2017, 07:32:40 PM »
Those are accounts you are reading from the media. You should treat anything they say especially without quoting sources as suspect. On this account, they have quoted Ugandan police, given specific name of the police as well as suspects.

I don't know who said FBI or Scotland Yard offered to help
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.