Author Topic: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead  (Read 10892 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2017, 04:11:56 PM »
I think they did - but nobody was listening - Juma was killed by thugs who at that time were terrorizing people in Kilimani-hurlingam. The thugs were later killed in Nyayo stadium and recovered AK47 matched the one that killed juma. The same thug had kidnapped Matiba daughter, Belgium embassy official and etc.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2017, 04:14:30 PM »
Where's marshals building on harambee ave. and what's in that building? In the meantime nasa has called a press conference, this can get ugly very quickly. Already someone on tv said its extrajudicial killing without any facts.

What could make it uglier is a call for protests...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2017, 04:19:43 PM »
Dear Kenyans, this is the METHOD to the MADNESS.

After Raila Odinga exposed Jubilee for using Military to rig the elections, Wiliam Ruto treated us to a sugoi afro cinema with a man with machete shooting RECCE squad, IEBC in the meantime printed one million ballots in a move that is seen to be very suspicious and then today ICT manager for IEBC suddenly goes missing.
 These are the clear signs of a rigged election. Mimi sijui mnangoja nini. The system is rigged.... :)

A short while back, James Muhati who was the ICT Director at IEBC was sent on 30 days compulsory leave for alleged sabotage and following his removal, Chris Msando was assigned as the acting ICT Director.
 However, besides the presence of knowledgeable ICT professionals in the commission and the presence of Msando as the acting ICT Director, IEBC further 'contracted' Alex Kioni as an external IT security consultant.
 Alex Kioni used to work for IBM East Africa as a cyber security manager but resigned following the discovery by IBM that he had a private IT security company called Chalbi Business Solutions Limited which he was using to divert some of IBM's clients and work to.
 In the course of his contract at IEBC, Alex has since advised for (1) The database to be secured using the Oracle system, which essentially locks the data therein, and blocks unauthorized access and (2) Protection of the network through IBM Q-reader system that creates a firewall that monitors/safeguards IP addresses. These two measures essentially mean that the IEBC systems are 'technically' ring-fenced from outside access, and can only be manipulated from inside by a person with the access codes or specific user rights.
 With James Muhatia's compulsory leave due to end AFTER the coming elections; plans and pressure have been underway from the powers that be to have IEBC replace Chris Msando (the acting IEBC ICT director who is reported to have gone missing) by hiring Alex Kioni on a permanent basis. Whereas Chris equally has the technological know-how to oversee the securing of IEBC systems and is said to have been the man behind the new IEBC KIEMS hack-proof system, he is perceived to be from one of the 'non-friendly' tribes and does not therefore automatically fit in the ongoing grand scheme of rigging plans.
 Alex Kioni is a son to Jeremiah Kioni, the former MP for Ndaragwa (the man who lied to Mudavadi in the last elections) and is therefore deemed to have the right technical skills and uthamaki advantage to help perpetrate the rigging plans by facilitating the manipulation of IEBC data from inside.
 Although Alex Kioni quit employment at IBM East Africa in acrimony, he has since patched his relationship with the company's management because (1) he is giving them very good business through the purchase of the IBM Q-reader system from the company and
 (2) Nicholas, the IBM director went to school with Uhuru Kenyatta at the prestigious St. Mary's schools and is therefore keen to cover his old-boy's back.
 With the IEBC system auditing set to commerce tomorrow, one can't help but link Msando's disappearance to the exercise or worse still to the elevation of Alex as the new IEBC ICT Director.

By Eric Ochanji II
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 04:25:34 PM »
Pundit.  Is that what you call Kalenjin Stoicism?.

Here is Wikipedia on stoicism.

The endurance of pain or hardship without a display of feelings and without complaint.

synonyms: patience, forbearance, resignation, fortitude, endurance, acceptance, tolerance, phlegm

eg."she accepted her sufferings with remarkable stoicism"

I think they did - but nobody was listening - Juma was killed by thugs who at that time were terrorizing people in Kilimani-hurlingam. The thugs were later killed in Nyayo stadium and recovered AK47 matched the one that killed juma. The same thug had kidnapped Matiba daughter, Belgium embassy official and etc.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2017, 04:30:08 PM »
It a sign of lack of intelligence and honesty to spin a yarn out of very little information. I like to dispassionately examine facts and let facts only lead me to the truth. Not creating your own facts. You can speculate but make that explicit...that you're speculating. Or simply wait for facts...that can narrow down your "creative universe".  By tomorrow we will know a lot more from 1) police 2) the morgue 2) the family 3)friends 4) iebcs...and slowly we can narrow down to plausible theories. That is how I operate. Not like mad man Omollo or you - who already knows for sure who killed Musando.

Juma was killed by the Nyayo Stadium thugs - who were tagging folks in exact area he was passing that night.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/05/23/slain-kidnap-suspects-carjacked-matibas-daughter-for-ransom_c1355509

The endurance of pain or hardship without a display of feelings and without complaint.

synonyms: patience, forbearance, resignation, fortitude, endurance, acceptance, tolerance, phlegm

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:11 PM »
I can only wonder aloud whether those near this guy can not see he's put his pants on the head!

Pundit, what evidence linked the thugs shot dead to Juma? The police said the same CALIBRE of bullets found at the Juma crime scene were the same the thugs shot the police with and you bought that hook liner and sinker.

Here is the problem (first clearly explained by Puakal):

1. There were NO BULLETS or Cartridges at the Juma scene
2. The Police later discovered the spent cartridges several days later in the very places they had searched with special equipment (metal detectors) and failed to find
3. Empty cartridges cannot link to crimes unless there are fingerprints or some unique feature(s) such as the brand being the only one to which the suspect had access. But that was not the case in this matter. Nothing distinguished the cartridges or linked them even circumstantially to the dead "suspects". Even if it did, the fact that the Juma cartridges were found several days after the scene of crime had been contaminated mean only a total Jubilee sycophant can believe that story.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:23 PM »
Marshall I know is opposite shell -now- Ruto office. I don't think there is any bar or hotel there. I know there used to be CBK's Anti-Bank Fraud there.
Where's marshals building on harambee ave. and what's in that building? In the meantime nasa has called a press conference, this can get ugly very quickly. Already someone on tv said its extrajudicial killing without any facts.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 04:40:42 PM »
Interesting
Marshall I know is opposite shell -now- Ruto's office. I don't think there is any bar or hotel there. I know there used to be CBK's Anti-Bank Fraud there.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2017, 04:41:30 PM »
You're not a ballistic expert - so quit acting like one. Those thugs who were killed in Nyayo stadium were kidnapping and robbing people in precisely the places Juma was passing. They had kidnapped high-profile victims like Matiba daughter and wazungu. The gun & bullet matched Juma's. You choose what you believe. But I believe Juma was kidnap gone awry.
I can only wonder aloud whether those near this guy can not see he's put his pants on the head!

Pundit, what evidence linked the thugs shot dead to Juma? The police said the same CALIBRE of bullets found at the Juma crime scene were the same the thugs shot the police with and you bought that hook liner and sinker.

Here is the problem (first clearly explained by Puakal):

1. There were NO BULLETS or Cartridges at the Juma scene
2. The Police later discovered the spent cartridges several days later in the very places they had searched with special equipment (metal detectors) and failed to find
3. Empty cartridges cannot link to crimes unless there are fingerprints or some unique feature(s) such as the brand being the only one to which the suspect had access. But that was not the case in this matter. Nothing distinguished the cartridges or linked them even circumstantially to the dead "suspects". Even if it did, the fact that the Juma cartridges were found several days after the scene of crime had been contaminated mean only a total Jubilee sycophant can believe that story.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2017, 04:42:09 PM »
Yeah now revise your yarn and include Ruto.
Interesting

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2017, 04:42:39 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2017, 05:06:58 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2017, 05:08:08 PM »
Pundit:  Admit it-you are just shackled by your stoic support for ouruto, MOAS and your past utterances denying the obvious.  I would not describe  that as intelligence and honesty but a man who is held hostage by his own opinions and cannot change his mind even when confronted with overwhelming evidence.

It a sign of lack of intelligence and honesty to spin a yarn out of very little information. I like to dispassionately examine facts and let facts only lead me to the truth. Not creating your own facts. You can speculate but make that explicit...that you're speculating. Or simply wait for facts...that can narrow down your "creative universe".  By tomorrow we will know a lot more from 1) police 2) the morgue 2) the family 3)friends 4) iebcs...and slowly we can narrow down to plausible theories. That is how I operate. Not like mad man Omollo or you - who already knows for sure who killed Musando.

Juma was killed by the Nyayo Stadium thugs - who were tagging folks in exact area he was passing that night.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/05/23/slain-kidnap-suspects-carjacked-matibas-daughter-for-ransom_c1355509

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 05:21:21 PM »
I change my mind a lot. Based on facts. For instance I initially defended Shollei until I read Muthama hse was sold via Donald - and I knew for a fact she was involved. Before that I had not see any linkage. You can check even on Ruto shooting - I kept changing my mind - as more information comes. For now we know Musando was murdered. Let wait for more facts..
Pundit:  Admit it-you are just shackled by your stoic support for ouruto, MOAS and your past utterances denying the obvious.  I would not describe  that as intelligence and honesty but a man who is held hostage by his own opinions and cannot change his mind even when confronted with overwhelming evidence.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »
It is sad when a man is murdered and his family is subjected to LIES suggesting he was a lecher, cheat and adulterer. You participate in spreading the shit without asking for proof.

If a woman is found close to the body or even lying under it, does it mean anything? But publishing and repeating the information has the purpose of making insinuations of turpitude and character failings in order to indict, denigrate and humiliate the individual posthumously.

The story of lechery and debauchery emerged yesterday - even as NIS contacts informed NASA that the EJK squad of Muhoro had kidnapped Musando. It was amplified when his car was found - again without evidence.

Now he is found "with a dead woman".

Now we hear of a "love triangle". It sounds like am reading a modern day version of East of Eden. May be Musando too "had some problems in Boston"

When sms is exchanged and then the phone is found missing and the owner dead, how do we continue talking about that as proof of him having been alive and aware of the itinerary or the pope? For all I care, the killers sent the sms.

Who sends smses at 3am on a saturday? To whom did he send it and why was it important to sendit? Is it standard practice to send smses and if so at 3am?

People have moved away from sms to other platforms and it is almost universal. The people still in sms and still monitoring the same are NIS and old generation crap who still think the world revolves around sms.

We've heard one too many jokers who disappear only to resurface drugged the last one being Chege 'Fresh' a Jubilee aspirant for Kabete during the primaries. Before that there was an MCA from Embu. My assumption was this was no different.

Now that he's dead, it don't matter if he was molesting his own kids, focus is not on his life/character but his death.

Still, only a fool would rule out everything but IEBC in attempting to solve the crime.

Omorlo, you of all the people cleared the pop assassination theory of Ouko and settled for love triangle. Why is it implausible that any other motive would be behind this?

Simple; IEBC is the hottest currency at the moment, and as sure as hell NASWA will milk it. But they can't milk bootleg blowjobs
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »
Dear Kenyans, this is the METHOD to the MADNESS.

After Raila Odinga exposed Jubilee for using Military to rig the elections, Wiliam Ruto treated us to a sugoi afro cinema with a man with machete shooting RECCE squad, IEBC in the meantime printed one million ballots in a move that is seen to be very suspicious and then today ICT manager for IEBC suddenly goes missing.
 These are the clear signs of a rigged election. Mimi sijui mnangoja nini. The system is rigged.... :)

A short while back, James Muhati who was the ICT Director at IEBC was sent on 30 days compulsory leave for alleged sabotage and following his removal, Chris Msando was assigned as the acting ICT Director.
 However, besides the presence of knowledgeable ICT professionals in the commission and the presence of Msando as the acting ICT Director, IEBC further 'contracted' Alex Kioni as an external IT security consultant.
 Alex Kioni used to work for IBM East Africa as a cyber security manager but resigned following the discovery by IBM that he had a private IT security company called Chalbi Business Solutions Limited which he was using to divert some of IBM's clients and work to.
 In the course of his contract at IEBC, Alex has since advised for (1) The database to be secured using the Oracle system, which essentially locks the data therein, and blocks unauthorized access and (2) Protection of the network through IBM Q-reader system that creates a firewall that monitors/safeguards IP addresses. These two measures essentially mean that the IEBC systems are 'technically' ring-fenced from outside access, and can only be manipulated from inside by a person with the access codes or specific user rights.
 With James Muhatia's compulsory leave due to end AFTER the coming elections; plans and pressure have been underway from the powers that be to have IEBC replace Chris Msando (the acting IEBC ICT director who is reported to have gone missing) by hiring Alex Kioni on a permanent basis. Whereas Chris equally has the technological know-how to oversee the securing of IEBC systems and is said to have been the man behind the new IEBC KIEMS hack-proof system, he is perceived to be from one of the 'non-friendly' tribes and does not therefore automatically fit in the ongoing grand scheme of rigging plans.
 Alex Kioni is a son to Jeremiah Kioni, the former MP for Ndaragwa (the man who lied to Mudavadi in the last elections) and is therefore deemed to have the right technical skills and uthamaki advantage to help perpetrate the rigging plans by facilitating the manipulation of IEBC data from inside.
 Although Alex Kioni quit employment at IBM East Africa in acrimony, he has since patched his relationship with the company's management because (1) he is giving them very good business through the purchase of the IBM Q-reader system from the company and
 (2) Nicholas, the IBM director went to school with Uhuru Kenyatta at the prestigious St. Mary's schools and is therefore keen to cover his old-boy's back.
 With the IEBC system auditing set to commerce tomorrow, one can't help but link Msando's disappearance to the exercise or worse still to the elevation of Alex as the new IEBC ICT Director.

By Eric Ochanji II

Jeremiah Kioni has no son by that name.

Is it possible to check bullshiet before spewing it, AMA it's an addiction?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017, 07:10:48 PM »
You probably have  changed your mind on small inconsequential matters but this is at the core of your political stand and I doubt if nothing short of  herculean amount of evidence will sway you. Reminds me of the ancient story of two great friends who when the other died, the remaining friend refused to believe his friend was dead until the body started rotting.

I change my mind a lot. Based on facts. For instance I initially defended Shollei until I read Muthama hse was sold via Donald - and I knew for a fact she was involved. Before that I had not see any linkage. You can check even on Ruto shooting - I kept changing my mind - as more information comes. For now we know Musando was murdered. Let wait for more facts..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017, 08:40:42 PM »
One does not have to be a ballistic expert to question simple facts. Judges who decide on matters and advocates who contest ballistic evidence are not themselves ballistic experts.

I do not need to be a ballistic expert to know that cartridges alone without anything else cannot be proof of two or more crimes being linked. Ballistic experts usually focus on bullets recovered from victims or at crime scenes (where there is additional evidence that they were part of the crime having being fired at the time in question).

Cartridges can be dusted for finger prints and DNA before being submitted for an examination for any marks or traits that can be linked to anybody or any gun. As evidence, cartridges on their own have extremely limited value.

That was the conclusion then and it so remains. If you have anything suggesting a closer link between the people murdered by the police and like you are doing to Musando - accused of all manner of crimes posthumously please lay it here or just go drink off your Ruto money.

What evidence did the police produce to back their claims of kidnapping?

Given their long history of telling LIES and having been found UNTRUTHFUL by kenyan and foreign courts, you would need a lot more evidence to make any body outside the current Jubilee government believe the empty unbacked and unsupported word of the Kenya Police.

You have nothing whatever to even speculate that Juma's was a kidnap gone awry.

You're not a ballistic expert - so quit acting like one. Those thugs who were killed in Nyayo stadium were kidnapping and robbing people in precisely the places Juma was passing. They had kidnapped high-profile victims like Matiba daughter and wazungu. The gun & bullet matched Juma's. You choose what you believe. But I believe Juma was kidnap gone awry.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2017, 03:15:52 AM »
I hate to speculate but we shouldn't discount the possibility that the murder wasn't related to elections. The police have a decent chance of nabbing the culprits given the attention the case has garnered.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/01/who-killed-msando-chebukati-demands_c1607888