Author Topic: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead  (Read 10888 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
So this musando was the body that was recovered alongside a woman over the weekend. I wonder who the woman is. Total of 5 bodies found in kikuyu this weekend.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 03:17:36 PM »
Simulation of election transmission which was to be done today has been cancelled. Chebukati is furious and want security for all and sundry at IEBC

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »
SAd!!!
Really sad...This guy had family.
Recenttly a lawyer  from KRA was also murdered.
Power is a very toxic thing and once one has absolute power it is destructive.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2017, 03:21:33 PM »
SAd!!!
Really sad...This guy had family.
Recenttly a lawyer  from KRA was also murdered.
Power is a very toxic thing and once one has absolute power it is destructive.
It's noteworthy though that the Kasarani/Roysambu area has become very insecure of late. Just last week, a group of women were in the media talking about this, there were protests and a KCB rugby player was shot dead in cold blood (video doing the rounds on the internet).
Was he even there? Only his car has been found packed there. That mpango wa kando story was Moses Kuria rubish. And who delivered the body to the mortuary? That is the person to start with. It'll take a LOT to convince people that this was a random thuggish attack. Why take him? Leave his car? And he had complained of death threats.

That said, the guy shouldve never taken a job with IEBC. Poor soul. Kenya is a mafia country. If you get death threats, run from the police and straight to JKIA. Iyo tu. I dont know who will want that job after this.

Let me get this. They find a body and instead of calling police to investigate they just pick it and take it to the morgue????
Is this normal?

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 03:34:41 PM »
For all we know it could a love triangle, a business deal gone sour, rivalry at work with James Muhatia, I mean it could be anything...you know.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »
For all we know it could a love triangle, a business deal gone sour, rivalry at work with James Muhatia, I mean it could be anything...you know.
Call me a follower of witchcraft, omolloesque something or whatever.... But I will not believe that without very good evidence to suggest it. He has been killed in the same style as other political killings before in this country, he reported death threats, and doesnt even appear to be robed. Jubilee supporters have been trying to downplay the bizarreness of all these incidents ever since they started, to the extent of making up a fake mpango wa kando rendes-vous for the late man. Even Chebukati and the IEBC lady I've seen on NTV seem convinced he was killed because of the elections. Yeah, there's always several possibilities but they are not all equally reasonable in the circumstances.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 03:46:14 PM »
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/five-bodies-discovered-in-muguga-forest-kikuyu-171745/
Seem some folks were killing and dumping people at muguga forest kikuyu. Musando and woman was found dead on saturday by area resident.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 03:46:54 PM »
I hope we're not going to see a call for protests...

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2017, 03:47:22 PM »
It is sad when a man is murdered and his family is subjected to LIES suggesting he was a lecher, cheat and adulterer. You participate in spreading the shit without asking for proof.

If a woman is found close to the body or even lying under it, does it mean anything? But publishing and repeating the information has the purpose of making insinuations of turpitude and character failings in order to indict, denigrate and humiliate the individual posthumously.

The story of lechery and debauchery emerged yesterday - even as NIS contacts informed NASA that the EJK squad of Muhoro had kidnapped Musando. It was amplified when his car was found - again without evidence.

Now he is found "with a dead woman".

Now we hear of a "love triangle". It sounds like am reading a modern day version of East of Eden. May be Musando too "had some problems in Boston"

When sms is exchanged and then the phone is found missing and the owner dead, how do we continue talking about that as proof of him having been alive and aware of the itinerary or the pope? For all I care, the killers sent the sms.

Who sends smses at 3am on a saturday? To whom did he send it and why was it important to sendit? Is it standard practice to send smses and if so at 3am?

People have moved away from sms to other platforms and it is almost universal. The people still in sms and still monitoring the same are NIS and old generation crap who still think the world revolves around sms.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2017, 03:49:16 PM »
There is nothing we can do expect wait for more information - from gok, family, colleagues and friends - then we can pierce the last movement of musando and who possibly killed him. Any creative omollosque nonsense for me isn't helpful for anybody. We know what we know.The man disappeared on friday night, a body was found by villagers in Kiambu on saturday with woman, and his car found yesternight - the family & police somehow pierced things together - and we know the body found on saturday naked & with lots of signs of torture was IEBC Acting IT Director.

Call me a follower of witchcraft, omolloesque something or whatever.... But I will not believe that without very good evidence to suggest it. He has been killed in the same style as other political killings before in this country, he reported death threats, and doesnt even appear to be robed. Jubilee supporters have been trying to downplay the bizarreness of all these incidents ever since they started, to the extent of making up a fake mpango wa kando rendes-vous for the late man. Even Chebukati and the IEBC lady I've seen on NTV seem convinced he was killed because of the elections. Yeah, there's always several possibilities but they are not all equally reasonable in the circumstances.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2017, 03:50:15 PM »
NO it is not a love triangle. He is killed because he refused to help steal the elections for Ouruto.  Everybody including Pundit knows Jubilee is losing the presidential elections and that stealing is their only way to stay in power. They cannot do the high tech sleek 2013 stealing because they have been blocked every other way.  Their only option is the crude 2007 taking by force kind of stealing that Kibaki did.  And NO, Nkaissary did not die of a heart attack. The attack of Ruto's Surgoi home was not a random attack by lone ranger pretending to be  looking for water to drink  and then overpowering two armed to the neck GSU officers with nothing  but a pocket knife. while we are at it, Saitoti was murdered and yes  Ouko did not shoot himself, jump from an aircraft and burned his dead body-all by himself.  Ruto house was searched by force because they were looking for the billions he is known to have stashed somewhere. Nobody knows whether they found the cash but they took some stuff.  Two lives had to be sacrificed.

Any sane person who still thinks that the mafia is not intent in Keeping power by all means needs to have their head examined. What more evidence do you really need?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2017, 03:50:38 PM »
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/five-bodies-discovered-in-muguga-forest-kikuyu-171745/
Seem some folks were killing and dumping people at muguga forest kikuyu. Musando and woman was found dead on saturday by area resident.
Pundit, that report said the man and woman were strangled and free of injuries. Msando is missing an arm and has obvious injuries as reported on NTV by Nimrod Tabu from those who have seen the body, indicating he was beaten or tortured. Where did you get the idea that Msando was the man reported on in that article?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2017, 03:51:41 PM »
How so convenient.

Denigration, confusion spin.

If I had a way I would love to see one of you found dead near a woman and write LIES about it. Mabaradhuli!

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2017, 03:53:28 PM »
Nonsense. Anybody can come up with any theory. Omollo does that every single day :D
NO it is not a love triangle. He is killed because he refused to help steal the elections for Ouruto.  Everybody including Pundit knows Jubilee is losing the presidential elections and that stealing is there only way to stay in power. They cannot do the high tech sleek 2013 stealing because they have been blocked every other way.  There only option is the crude 2007 taking by force kind of stealing that Kibaki did.  And NO, Nkaissary did not die of a heart attack. The attack of Ruto's Surgoi home was not a random attack by lone ranger pretending to be  looking for water to drink  and then overpowered an armed to the neck GSU officer with nothing  but a pocket knife. while we are at it, Saitoti was murdered and yes  Ouko did not shoot himself, jump from an aircraft and burned his dead body-all by himself.  Ruto house was searched by force because they were looking for the billions he is known to have stashed somewhere. Nobody knows whether they found the cash but two people had to die.  Any sane person who still thinks that the mafia is not intent in Keeping power by all means needs to have their head examined. What more evidence do you really need?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2017, 03:56:53 PM »
Pundit, that report said the man and woman were strangled and free of injuries. Msando is missing an arm and has obvious injuries as reported on NTV by Nimrod Tabu from those who have seen the body, indicating he was beaten or tortured. Where did you get the idea that Msando was the man reported on in that article?
Kadame

Do not corner him that much. He resorts to insults and threats.

He is smearing a dead person and that violates all the values I hold and really gets me mad.

It is coordinated. Jubilee propagandists are tasked to smear Musando and all those saying he was killed. Here is what another Jubilee nut job wrote:

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »
One important thing they should check is whether he was driving alone in the car. Juma was clearly alone in the CCTV images.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2017, 04:11:00 PM »
Now this information that is helpful in establishing the truth.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-ICT-manager-Chris-Musando-dead/1056-4039424-8r8f7v/index.html
Where's marshals building on harambee ave. and what's in that building? In the meantime nasa has called a press conference, this can get ugly very quickly. Already someone on tv said its extrajudicial killing without any facts.