Author Topic: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?  (Read 15183 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2017, 07:15:10 PM »
If you are to believe the rationalization by Pundit, the massive offensive was merely to ensure the attacker comes out alive because the hustler didn't want him to be killed.  Most of the gunfire? The pangaman shooting at the cops who could not return fire in case they kill him.

The idea of law-enforcement types in Kenya passing up an opportunity to kill someone is an amusing one.     Anyways ... this thing went on for a long time---with the Daily Nation, The Star, etc. constantly varying   the number of "attackers"---and at no time did anyone hear about "get him/them alive".  The focus seemed to be on just getting him or them.     Is anyone else---including Ruto, who has just made a statement---selling this "get him alive" line?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2017, 07:17:09 PM »
If you are to believe the rationalization by Pundit, the massive offensive was merely to ensure the attacker comes out alive because the hustler didn't want him to be killed.  Most of the gunfire? The pangaman shooting at the cops who could not return fire in case they kill him.

The idea of law-enforcement types in Kenya passing up the opportunity to kill someone is an amusing one.     Anyways ... this thing went on for a long time---with the Daily Nation, The Star, etc. constantly varying   the number of "attackers"---and at no time did anyone hear about "get him alive".  The focus seemed to be on just getting him or them.     Is anyone else---including Ruto, who has just made a statement---selling this "get him alive" line?

Other than Pundit, I haven't anyone else mention it.  But maybe they haven't had to explain what he was trying to explain.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2017, 07:20:21 PM »
Lone wolf armed with a pocket knife attack a trained elite officer grabs the gun...cuts armed officer tongue and gorges the eyes....This sounds more like a silly Nigerian movie.
My money is on the poor officer being executed for knowing more than he was supposed.  Hopefully they will release the  slain officer name.

The house should have cameras on all entrance let them release the tapes.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2017, 07:28:20 PM »
Other than Pundit, I haven't anyone else mention it.  But maybe they haven't had to explain what he was trying to explain.

Yes.  Other than Pundit.  Anyways, ... according to the latest report, it appears that although

officers from the elite Recce Squad laid a 20-hour siege to flash out the attacker

the government is not going with the "get him alive" line.   They instead have another "explanation": the Mission-Impossible knifeman cleverly managed to hang on because

"The gunman was using different guns to confuse security forces that they were many,"
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/DP-Ruto--Attack-on-my-home-meant-to-cause-tension/1064-4038236-12ep2d2/index.html

:D

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2017, 07:36:34 PM »

Yes.  Other than Pundit.  Anyways, ... according to the latest report, it appears that although

officers from the elite Recce Squad laid a 20-hour siege to flash out the attacker
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/DP-Ruto--Attack-on-my-home-meant-to-cause-tension/1064-4038236-12ep2d2/index.html

the Mission-Impossible knifeman cleverly managed to hang on because

"The gunman was using different guns to confuse security forces that they were many,"

:D

It should put to sleep the "keep him alive" theory, and it is hilarious.  Maybe, just maybe these jokers were covering up something else.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2017, 07:37:27 PM »
I'm trying to locate DPORK's house on Google Maps
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001249695/details-of-dp-william-ruto-s-home-attack
This article says the home is 100M from Tapsagoi-Turbo Road. So I queried Tapsagoi Primary school (the only Tapsagoi Google Maps know of)  to Turbo directions, some 6.2KM.

Next is to 'walk' along the route looking for anything suggesting royalty. The closest I get to the home is this
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001249695/details-of-dp-william-ruto-s-home-attack
This article says the home is 100M from Tapsagoi-Turbo Road. So I queried Tapsagoi Primary school (the only Tapsagoi Google Maps know of)  to Turbo directions, some 6.2KM.

That's The Stunted, so one can never be sure.  Still, if you look directly north of the primary school, you will see what looks to be a largish estate, with buildings on one side and a chunk of the farmland on the other  side (NW of the school).    The roof on one of the buildings is of terracotta colour, which would match that on the DP's monstrosity.    So could be that area.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2017, 08:19:03 PM »

That's The Stunted, so one can never be sure.  Still, if you look directly north of the primary school, you will see what looks to be a largish estate, with buildings on one side and a chunk of the farmland on the other  side (NW of the school).    The roof on one of the buildings is of terracotta colour, which would match that on the DP's monstrosity.    So could be that area.

Thanks. I think I picked it but it looked like it was not fenced for them most of its perimeter. Plus, is it really 100M from the road?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2017, 08:57:54 PM »

If you ignore the map for a second, you will be hardpressed to deny that Kenya must have the world's deadliest hawkers.  They will fight recce unit if that is what it takes to get their money.
Sensing danger, the gunmen dashed back to the sentry area, where they opened the armory and began exchanging fire with General Service Unit officers.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2017, 09:08:32 PM »
Lol! Enyewe this story is bizarre. And I'm confused: were there more than one? Did I not read hapo juu that one guy was shooting many guns to confuse police?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2017, 09:11:36 PM »
It was a lone gunman. He was firing using the officers guns not his machete.

He never got past the second gate so nobody was at risk

All else is BS

Question
Why have an armory between the two gates?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »
Question

I have no idea.   But both the armory and its location are interesting if one guy with a panga can get into it and then arm himself well enough to keep an "elite REECE unit" at bay for 20 hours, not to mention the kawaida GSU and police.   Plus, as it turns out, all sorts of "warriors", who showed up with bows, arrows, and what-not, ready to fight for the DP.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2017, 09:21:00 PM »
If he did not go past the 2nd gate then where was he all night causing confusion by shooting multiple weapons?

It was a lone gunman. He was firing using the officers guns not his machete.

He never got past the second gate so nobody was at risk

All else is BS

Question
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2017, 09:28:12 PM »
If you ignore the map for a second, you will be hardpressed to deny that Kenya must have the world's deadliest hawkers.  They will fight recce unit if that is what it takes to get their money.

Times are tough.   What would you be prepared to do if you were down to your last dime?

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »
Lol! Enyewe this story is bizarre. And I'm confused: were there more than one? Did I not read hapo juu that one guy was shooting many guns to confuse police?

The whole story is BS.  Why do they find it necessary to sustain it?  Is it supposed to rally the Kalenjin behind their leader?  I recall seeing some folks armed with crude weapons ostensibly walking towards the scene.  If this was a genuine attack, why were they tolerated by the police?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2017, 09:36:14 PM »

Times are tough.   What would you be prepared to do if you were down to your last dime?
Lol! You should see this Mel Gibson movie 'Payback'. Dude's determination to get his fair share of the money he had helped steal. Hilarious. :D

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2017, 09:38:12 PM »
Lol! You should see this Mel Gibson movie 'Payback'. Dude's determination to get his fair share of the money he had helped steal. Hilarious. :D

I love that movie!   Have watched it two times.   My favourite scene is where that guy (facing likely death) is so shocked that a person, however angry and legitimately aggrieved, would be bad-mannered enough to shoot a hole into one's alligator-skin briefcase.  Priorities! 

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2017, 09:54:11 PM »
This thing is bizarre the last time it happened it was Michuki house get shot at.. then all at sudden KHRC started reporting that bodies of young men was being found in Ngong... EJK became a new word.. it seems may be a purge is in the offing. Who knows what type of shenanigans are happening.. this is really bizarre beyond bizarre.. it like that drugs case where the GSU man who manned the store was forced to eat his friend brains and then shot dead

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2017, 09:59:15 PM »
If you read Not Yet Uhuru where Odinga spills some of the earlier government secrets you will find interesting that he would be in the game and then statehouse would use him as the scapegoat.. Americans would be after weapons being brought to help Uganda .. The weapons were moved to harambee house basement and Americans sent on wild goose chase.. later the gok admitted it was bad Jaramogi that was helping the communists.. Whatever games are getting played here are just too intriguing we wont know the details now but in due time ruto may decided to write his own tell it all

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2017, 10:59:15 PM »

I love that movie!   Have watched it two times.   My favourite scene is where that guy (facing likely death) is so shocked that a person, however angry and legitimately aggrieved, would be bad-mannered enough to shoot a hole into one's alligator-skin briefcase.  Priorities!
Lol! I need to watch it again, its been a while and I have forgotten some scenes. The whole movie is a bizarre take on priorities.