Author Topic: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?  (Read 15069 times)

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Re: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2017, 01:12:04 PM »
I don't understand...what is the connection to the story?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2017, 01:14:47 PM »
I don't understand...what is the connection to the story?

The lone gunman was a Somali hawker who had gone to the farm to collect his dues. Turns out he had some weapons training.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »
Interesting - I guess they need to dig deeper into that hakwer -- must have been alshabaab gathering intelligence.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »
vooke

where do you get the weapons training bit? Where did you get the idea that he was a GUN man?

Who trained him?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2017, 02:22:40 PM »
Now fresh details show that
one policeman was killed, his gouged out and his ulimi sliced. another stabbed. Anyway this could be a lone wariaha gone beserk. These guys no cowards and some of them have know how to handle firearms better than our inept security forces

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/New-details-emerge-Sugoi-attack/1056-4038198-1480g03/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2017, 03:54:03 PM »
vooke

where do you get the weapons training bit? Where did you get the idea that he was a GUN man?

Who trained him?

I could tell you,but I'd have to kill you
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »
I am surprised anyone believes there was an attack.  Bullshit.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »
Yeah this was bullshiet

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »
Yeah this was bullshiet

What is the story behind this one?  Is he the guy who overpowered a guard with a panga? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2017, 05:05:16 PM »
I think so. He later killed a cop, cut his tounge and wore his clothes. A real bullshitter.Who all along has been acting as hawker.
What is the story behind this one?  Is he the guy who overpowered a guard with a panga? 

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »
I think so. He later killed a cop, cut his tounge and wore his clothes. A real bullshitter.Who all along has been acting as hawker.

If he single handedly puts that place on hold for 24 hours, Seal Team 6 is missing an operator.  The obvious question is why didn't he have a gun to begin with?  Who seriously plans to take on the DP's detail armed with a panga?

If he is just a nutcase, then recce unit should be disbanded for incompetence. 

This shit is extraordinary.  I need to see some extraordinary evidence.  Whoever gave that narrative should also contact Nollywood for a scriptwriter's gig.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2017, 05:42:04 PM »
1) We don't know everything now 2) He had GSU officer as hostage 2) secondly Ruto wanted him captured alive- it would have been easy to just throw a grenade and end the charade. I have seen such hostage including in the US where one guy with plastic pipe held FBI/CIA/Police for hours.
This one is Alabama - took a week! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Alabama_bunker_hostage_crisis
If he single handedly puts that place on hold for 24 hours, Seal Team 6 is missing an operator.  The obvious question is why didn't he have a gun to begin with?  Who seriously plans to take on the DP's detail armed with a panga?

This shit is extraordinary.  I need to see some extraordinary evidence.  Whoever gave that narrative should also contact Nollywood for a scriptwriter's gig.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2017, 06:02:22 PM »
OMG!! Pundit, you are really spinning this yarn. Kenyans are tired with these games and that is why you guys are losing this election so decisively.

1) We don't know everything now 2) He had GSU officer as hostage 2) secondly Ruto wanted him captured alive- it would have been easy to just throw a grenade and end the charade. I have seen such hostage including in the US where one guy with plastic pipe held FBI/CIA/Police for hours.
This one is Alabama - took a week! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Alabama_bunker_hostage_crisis

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »
OMG!! Pundit, you are really spinning this yarn. Kenyans are tired with these games and that is why you guys are losing this election so decisively.

No  bigger yarn that fantasizing a police-KDF wide conspiracy theory of a staged attack

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2017, 06:06:39 PM »

I will wait and see who they say this guy is.  I find each of those claims 1) and 2) implausible and each requiring its own set of evidence.

The example you cite in Alabama is true and I even remember following the story; they definitely were focused on saving the life of the young hostage.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2017, 06:10:35 PM »
And here is the yarn WSR is spinning.

Deputy President William Ruto has asked Kenyans not to be distracted by schemes and plots by those working to bring down the unity achieved in the country.
Ruto said attack of his rural home in Sugoi in Uasin Gishu County was part of the machinations to frustrate Kenyans as the country is headed to the August 8 General Election.
Speaking at General Ihura stadium during confirmation of Bishop Timothy Gichere as the fourth Bishop of Mt Kenya Central ACK Diocese, the DP said Kenyans should remain focused and elect credible leaders with passion to unite the communities.
"Jana nilipata wageni wabaya kule Kwangu na hii ni njia tu ya kusumbua ushirikiano wa hapa nchini (yesterday there were unwanted guests in my home and their motive was to undermine and frustrate the existing unity which we have nurtured)," Ruto noted.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2017, 06:16:32 PM »

Deputy President William Ruto has asked Kenyans not to be distracted by schemes and plots by those working to bring down the unity achieved in the country.
Ruto said attack of his rural home in Sugoi in Uasin Gishu County was part of the machinations to frustrate Kenyans as the country is headed to the August 8 General Election.
Speaking at General Ihura stadium during confirmation of Bishop Timothy Gichere as the fourth Bishop of Mt Kenya Central ACK Diocese, the DP said Kenyans should remain focused and elect credible leaders with passion to unite the communities.
"Jana nilipata wageni wabaya kule Kwangu na hii ni njia tu ya kusumbua ushirikiano wa hapa nchini (yesterday there were unwanted guests in my home and their motive was to undermine and frustrate the existing unity which we have nurtured)," Ruto noted.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2017, 06:42:43 PM »

If it was Babu, Kiera would be on fire, SGR half uprooted, a mini-PEV in Mathare.....

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2017, 06:51:19 PM »
Interesting - I guess they need to dig deeper into that hakwer -- must have been alshabaab gathering intelligence.

If he was a Somali, then he was definitely Al Kebab.   Right?   Still, attacking a guard with a panga seems to be an odd way to gather intelligence.  But if the lone "knifeman" was indeed Al Kebab, then it explains why lots of police, regular GSU, REECE were involved in what the Daily Nation has described as a "heavy offensive" that took the better part of a day and a night.  Those Al Kebabs are something else!
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2017, 07:07:24 PM »

If he was a Somali, then he was definitely Al Kebab.   Right?   Still, attacking a guard with a panga seems to be an odd way to gather intelligence.  But if the lone "knifeman" was indeed Al Kebab, then it explains why lots of police, regular GSU, REECE were involved in what the Daily Nation has described as a "heavy offensive" that took the better part of a day and a night.  Those Al Kebabs are something else!

If you are to believe the rationalization by Pundit, the massive offensive was merely to ensure the attacker comes out alive because the hustler didn't want him to be killed.  Most of the gunfire? The pangaman shooting at the cops who could not return fire in case they kill him.

I can't make sense of what was going on yesterday.  It might even have been something utterly "harmless".  But the explanations just raise my bullshit meter.

Harriet Tubman