Author Topic: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?  (Read 15065 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 09:13:03 PM »
9 hrs and counting yet it was only one guy

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 10:21:01 PM »
Here is NASA's take on what is going down at Ruto's Home:

MARKED PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT PAPERS TRANSFERRED TO RUTO'S SUGOI HOME:

The turn of events:

A) 29/07/2017:
1) 10 Am NASA addresses a press conference tabling concrete evidence associating the military with election rigging plans.
2) At 12 Noon, Uhuru Kenyatta responds accusing Raila Odinga of divisive politics and unnecessary attack on the military.
3) At 3:30PM KDF spokesperson issues a statement from DoD headquarters acknowledging that the documents originated from the military.
4) At 5PM Mutahi Ngunyi tweets "military secrets never leak easily, and in an event that they do, the military never accepts.
5) At 8pm the National Security Council summoned to an impromptu meeting at State House, in attendance were security chiefs, the president, Ruto, Matiangi, and Omamo.
To discuss how to relocate the marked presidential ballot papers to Ruto's home.

1) Fred Matiangi and Rachael Omamo issues a joint press conference denying that the documents originating from the military as Mutahi Ngunyi had directed. Instead accusing opposition of blackmail. Saying that they military doesn't have a spokesperson as we speak.
2) William Ruto jets to his Sugoi home in a chopper. Chairs unknown meeting with unknown people.
3) Shortly after 5 choppers land in the compound leaving 30 min later.
4) Shortly thereafter TV stations highlights Breaking News : Ruto's Sugoi home under siege.
Meanwhile William Ruto is busy insulting and blaming NASA in rallies some few kilometers away from the very home under attack.
5) Several hours later police choppers start leaving, civilians sent away from the neighborhood as Jubilee allied politicians start arriving.

We're not fools.

They started by creating a scene such that the arrival of military tanks and choppers with marked presidential ballot papers are delivered safely in Ruto's compound without raising eyebrows.
They had to change the location where the marked ballot papers were hidden because NASA had already known and Jubilee had suspected that they might invade the area with the international observers.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 11:51:08 PM »
The BBC is reporting that a "knifeman" entered the DP's home. One "knifeman" who apparently managed to keep our "brave forces", including a REECE unit, at bay for hours.

But there is an even deeper mystery than that of the "knifeman": Ruto has enough money to hire all sorts of architects to design his house, yet what is shown is a spectacularly ugly building that reflects zero imagination. What went wrong?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40764446
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 11:58:39 PM »
Like I said within minutes of the reports, the whole thing stunk to High Heaven.

A man armed with a machete (The Ethnic Rag has edited their site to call it a sword ... may be later it will become a Samurai sword). He overpowers an elite soldier. Initial information was that the soldier was unarmed. So it follows that no gun was taken from him.

The attacker with his machete proceeds to hide in a building under construction. From here he is reported to have engaged the backup elite troops in a six hour long shootout.

Remember he had no gun!

I know there is a movie by that name - Machete - from that same place Ruto got maize? Is it Mexico? He seems to shoot machetes or is it just one machete. He overpowers gunmen.

I fear one of those may have stowed away in a maize sack and is responsible for this National Emergency called today.

If you believe this, know you are a sucker!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 12:00:10 AM »
I noticed the building. If that is the one billion dollar house, ..

The BBC is reporting that a "knifeman" entered the DP's home. One "knifeman" who apparently managed to keep our "brave forces", including a REECE unit, at bay for hours.

But there is an even deeper mystery than that of the "knifeman": Ruto has enough money to hire all sorts of architects to design his house, yet what is shown is a spectacularly ugly building that reflects zero imagination. What went wrong?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 12:08:48 AM »

Have you seen Weston hotel? Kenyan fundis are jack of trades..I wonder where they copied this ugly monster from. Kenya houses has one of the worst finishes. I was looking at the rental homes/apartments all have the same ugly look leaving the landscape looking pathetic. No one bothers to change the plans ..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »
Okay this is confusing. Was it terror attack or assassination attempt. Seem shooting continued till night.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/1056-4037944-97u99r/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 07:54:39 AM »
Here is NASA's take on what is going down at Ruto's Home:

MARKED PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT PAPERS TRANSFERRED TO RUTO'S SUGOI HOME:

The turn of events:

A) 29/07/2017:
1) 10 Am NASA addresses a press conference tabling concrete evidence associating the military with election rigging plans.
2) At 12 Noon, Uhuru Kenyatta responds accusing Raila Odinga of divisive politics and unnecessary attack on the military.
3) At 3:30PM KDF spokesperson issues a statement from DoD headquarters acknowledging that the documents originated from the military.
4) At 5PM Mutahi Ngunyi tweets "military secrets never leak easily, and in an event that they do, the military never accepts.
5) At 8pm the National Security Council summoned to an impromptu meeting at State House, in attendance were security chiefs, the president, Ruto, Matiangi, and Omamo.
To discuss how to relocate the marked presidential ballot papers to Ruto's home.

1) Fred Matiangi and Rachael Omamo issues a joint press conference denying that the documents originating from the military as Mutahi Ngunyi had directed. Instead accusing opposition of blackmail. Saying that they military doesn't have a spokesperson as we speak.
2) William Ruto jets to his Sugoi home in a chopper. Chairs unknown meeting with unknown people.
3) Shortly after 5 choppers land in the compound leaving 30 min later.
4) Shortly thereafter TV stations highlights Breaking News : Ruto's Sugoi home under siege.
Meanwhile William Ruto is busy insulting and blaming NASA in rallies some few kilometers away from the very home under attack.
5) Several hours later police choppers start leaving, civilians sent away from the neighborhood as Jubilee allied politicians start arriving.

We're not fools.

They started by creating a scene such that the arrival of military tanks and choppers with marked presidential ballot papers are delivered safely in Ruto's compound without raising eyebrows.
They had to change the location where the marked ballot papers were hidden because NASA had already known and Jubilee had suspected that they might invade the area with the international observers.

Here's why this is total Bullshiet
 Supposing it was diversionary, what did it achieve? By watering down the assailant, it makes the attack less high profile which means there was really no risk . KDF issue is still there though I doubt any sane primate will raise it, Al Ghurair is there, a machete is no excuse to unleash KDF. A machete attack is also not likely to earn nobody sympathy say contrasted with a bullet wound.

And supposing it was a conspiracy. How does throwing in all those players, Recce,AP,villagers and all help keeping it under wraps? The more players a CT takes, the less improbable it gets. That's why I don't buy this big pharma shiet of hiding cancer/HIV cure,911 or fake moon landings. No way all those players are going to keep quiet forever.

My take is there was a real attack of a higher magnitude than we are told. Why water it down? To make the forces look better. An attack of that magnitude reeks of total failure in our disciplined services.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 07:57:53 AM »
Expect them to see many ghosts as kichapo ya mbwa is awaiting them on 8.8.2017.
 Supposing it was diversionary, what did it achieve? By watering down the assailant, it makes the attack less high profile which means there was really no risk . KDF issue is still there though I doubt any sane primate will raise it, Al Ghurair is there, a machete is no excuse to unleash KDF. A machete attack is also not likely to earn nobody sympathy say contrasted with a bullet wound.

And supposing it was a conspiracy. How does throwing in all those players, Recce,AP,villagers and all help keeping it under wraps?

My take is there was a real attack of a higher magnitude than we are told. Why water it down? To make the forces look better. An attack of that magnitude reeks of total failure in our disciplined services.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 08:10:32 AM »
Expect them to see many ghosts as kichapo ya mbwa is awaiting them on 8.8.2017.

And supposing it was a conspiracy. How does throwing in all those players, Recce,AP,villagers and all help keeping it under wraps?

Yep.
The hottest theory is that ballot papers were being moved.
Beats me why all these eyes are required to do that. Makes risk of being busted higher.

NASWA are yet to comment on it

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »
These are the usual omollosque stories - which are bereft of any intelligence. I don't even waste time with them. NASWA are confused because they are expecting WSR to wail and squeal like them over any ghost - unaware that Kalenjin are very stoic folks - you can never hear them running around saying xyz wants to kill them. WSR continued with his rallies and I bet even today he won't miss his programme..coz of the attackers.
Yep.
Beats me why all these eyes are required to do that. Makes risk of being busted higher.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2017, 09:48:56 AM »
There were no attackers.

These are the usual omollosque stories - which are bereft of any intelligence. I don't even waste time with them. NASWA are confused because they are expecting WSR to wail and squeal like them over any ghost - unaware that Kalenjin are very stoic folks - you can never hear them running around saying xyz wants to kill them. WSR continued with his rallies and I bet even today he won't miss his programme..coz of the attackers.
Yep.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2017, 09:58:02 AM »
Of course. It all part of rigging plot. You should borrow a brain for a day and see what difference it makes.
There were no attackers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2017, 10:16:58 AM »
So please, what does your super brain say? The IG is lying?

Of course. It all part of rigging plot. You should borrow a brain for a day and see what difference it makes.
There were no attackers.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2017, 10:20:00 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
All I reported is what different media source reported. I don't speculate or go into conspiracy frenzy like a mad man. The media reported whatever they got from police & the people on the ground. We will shortly know the motive of this attack.
So what happened to the Attackers you attacked me over?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2017, 01:09:56 PM »