Author Topic: Pundit: come here quickly- who is WSR reffereing to HERE!!  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Pundit: come here quickly- who is WSR reffereing to HERE!!
« on: July 30, 2017, 09:15:21 PM »
 Pundit.  Here is some home work for you.    Please find out for me  who WSR is referring to when he blames the attack on people who are trying to "frustrate the existing unity which we have natured ".  The knee-jerk reaction is to  assume that he was talking about NASA. I am now being told that he is referring to  a faction of the Mt. Kenya mafia who he believes is causing a rift in the Kikuyu/Kalenjin Unity. The tribal unity seems to be falling apart.   Please confirm or Deny.

Deputy President William Ruto has asked Kenyans not to be distracted by schemes and plots by those working to bring down the unity achieved in the country.
Ruto said attack of his rural home in Sugoi in Uasin Gishu County was part of the machinations to frustrate Kenyans as the country is headed to the August 8 General Election.
Speaking at General Ihura stadium during confirmation of Bishop Timothy Gichere as the fourth Bishop of Mt Kenya Central ACK Diocese, the DP said Kenyans should remain focused and elect credible leaders with passion to unite the communities.
"Jana nilipata wageni wabaya kule Kwangu na hii ni njia tu ya kusumbua ushirikiano wa hapa nchini (yesterday there were unwanted guests in my home and their motive was to undermine and frustrate the existing unity which we have nurtured)," Ruto noted.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Re: Pundit: come here quickly- who is WSR reffereing to HERE!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:39:18 PM »
Honestly I first assumed he was going with the terrorist angle, suggesting that a terrorist was trying to divide us...but yeah, it's all so bizarre the whole thing I don't know what to think.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 10:42:20 PM »
Kadame5- Even the resident Jubilee supporters do not know what's going on.  WSR has made many enemies inside jubilee and without. If I were him I would worry more about the enemies within.

Honestly I first assumed he was going with the terrorist angle, suggesting that a terrorist was trying to divide us...but yeah, it's all so bizarre the whole thing I don't know what to think.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 04:09:46 AM »
Told by who? Stop this omollosque nonsense and wait for investigation.This was Somali dude and without elections Kalenjin might have take the war to Somalis...so maybe that what he meant.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 06:12:50 AM »

I am asking you to clarify who the DP was referring to as those who are trying to  "frustrate the existing unity which we have natured".  It's obvious that he is talking about the Kikuyu/Kalenjin unity and I would like to know who is undermining the unity.  What's going on in paradise?

Told by who? Stop this omollosque nonsense and wait for investigation.This was Somali dude and without elections Kalenjin might have take the war to Somalis...so maybe that what he meant.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 07:11:28 AM »
Apart from scared outgoing governors like mandago,Isaac,munya and kabago I am not sure who else is undermining Gema+Kalenjin unity.I know you know that coalition is unbeatable so pray day n night that before 8.8 someone will tear it apart.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
KM

He was quoted elsewhere pointing a finger at NASA leadership.

NASA apparently sent a well known Somali hawker to leave his goods with the GSU who kept promising to pay and when he came and said enough was enough, they arrested him, locked him up in a disused room and started the whole game leading to a National emergency.

That is one story which I believe.

There are many others like the marked ballots story but I have asked and so far, the ballots are still in the control of KDF with Mwathethe personally supervising.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread