Author Topic: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?  (Read 15070 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?
« on: July 29, 2017, 02:46:42 PM »

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Gunmen-attack-DP-Ruto-s-Sugoi-home/1950946-4037082-paembc/index.html
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Who's attacking DPORK's Sugoi Home?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 03:09:37 PM »
They are saying thugs. I wonder what sort of thugs these are. Maybe terrorists.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »
It looks like elaborate plan to deploy military as we head towards elections.

They will now say that voting stations require more security during elections within radius of 400m or may increase radius to 1km after the latest attacks!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 04:12:00 PM »
Sounds like a terror attack. WSR is luckly he wan't around.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
It appears they will try to link it to terrorism to justify the use of KDF.  It is being reported that the attacker wore "somali clothes".

They will now say that voting stations require more security during elections within radius of 400m or may increase radius to 1km after the latest attacks!!
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:16:45 PM »
seeing ghosts everywhere?
It appears they will try to link it to terrorism to justify the use of KDF.  It is being reported that the attacker wore "somali clothes".

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »

Its not a very complicated script.

seeing ghosts everywhere?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »
Ruto looking for sympathy votes or executing guards who may know more than they need to know. They need to release the name of officers that were killed. Why would terrorist attack after Ruto had left? How would 2 attackers over power several GSU guarding the home? Why does a private home has an armory?  So many holes in this story.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 04:34:28 PM »
Reading 3 or 7 attackers --seem like Alshabab.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 04:36:02 PM »
Yeap. Why are you trying to complicate it? I know the prospect of loosing - which is more than guaranteed - is making some of you lose their minds - but there will be other opportunities in the future for new leadership to emerge from your place.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 04:50:35 PM »
Reminds one of Tujus GSU guard that ran away with his wife and was later executed kienyeji style. Media should release the name of officers killed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 04:54:17 PM »
This warrior is doing his bit to defend Sugoi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 05:02:20 PM »
Just imagining if the wife and kids were there.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 05:11:32 PM »

If you are talking about leadership coming from my ideological side of Kenya then, then I will never give up on that one. However, if you mean leadership coming from Luo tribe or my village then you do not know me because I could careless. The fact that nothing significant enough has changed in your life since Ouruto came to power five years ago confirms that "leadership emerging from your place" , is really overrated.

Yeap. Why are you trying to complicate it? I know the prospect of loosing - which is more than guaranteed - is making some of you lose their minds - but there will be other opportunities in the future for new leadership to emerge from your place.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »
7-10 assailants is what am hearing now. Seem like a terror attack. Why they chose Ruto and Sugoi - I guess we will find out soon.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »
Good. Keep your mind intact. You'll need it after election. Of places to attack (if there was need to attack) - you think Ruto would attack his own home? Are you nuts?
If you are talking about leadership coming from my ideological side of Kenya then, then I will never give up on that one. However, if you mean leadership coming from Luo tribe or my village then you do not know me because I could careless. The fact that nothing significant enough has changed in your life since Ouruto came to power five years ago confirms that "leadership emerging from your place" , is really overrated.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
Meanwhile

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 06:00:19 PM »
All I am saying is that "do not be too quick to swallow that terrorism line".  Ruto maybe in danger but not necessarily from Al Shahab or NASA.  Think outside the box. WSR should worry more about his enemies in Jubilee than in NASA or Al Shabab.  A lot of people in Jubilee are blaming him for the impending lose.  They believe his arrogance, unpopularity, inability to hold the rift together, and his affinity to corruption and scandals is going to cost Jubilee this elections. WSR has stepped on too many toes on his way up and he only needs one of them to bring him down.

BTW: I do not need my tribesmate in office to stay sane. 

Good. Keep your mind intact. You'll need it after election. Of places to attack (if there was need to attack) - you think Ruto would attack his own home? Are you nuts?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 07:23:56 PM »
They attacked when Ruto and family even family dog were all conveniently OUT.

GSU appeared in seconds but just behind the media.

PR games from start to finish. Achebe writes: As it was in the beginning so will it be in the end..."
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread