Author Topic: Underground road tunnels  (Read 4815 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Underground road tunnels
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 06:50:02 PM »
Hey Windy - are you really from the future? How is it forth there? - is Zamunda enlightened or are MOAS in force? If you are here to terminate homo sapiens please start with the dyed-in-the-wool tribalists - they are known - no naming names.

People are implanted with chips with a brain interface.   The web has moved into our bodies and we are bombarded with information 24/7 through the sleep and wake cycles.  Our subconscious can now be extracted and be shared in a tweet at will.  Tribal lines have hardened as people move further into their safe spaces where their ideas enjoy unquestioned validity.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 04:17:35 PM »
Omg you guys !!  :o

I had a very disturbing lucid dream this noon.

I kid you not, I suddenly fell to the floor in some lucid state, and flew out of my room not on my own terms and woosh found myself in someone's red brick apartment. There were 5 ? burly guys who tried to ambush me and I shoved them to the side with my mind like get the f away from me is this a joke? One guy screamed oh you don't wanna mess with her so they all jumped out of the window. I think he was my guardian angel because he flew with me from the start.

Then I fell to the floor and I kid you not, to underground tunnels but they were yellow. Then this guy who looked exactly like Elon Musk in the middle of it all, began asking a tonne of questions like what's wrong with blowing up Earth and migrating the best of humanity to another planet? I told him to fuck off while I tried to figure out whether my subconscious was trying to speak to me and trying to figure out who I was and where I was so I could get back to some place I couldn't figure out where.

But he kept persisting with shitty nerdy questions so I answered them and woosh I was back in my room.

What a dream hey...  :o

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »
veri -

Dreams are more like time travel. It means you subconsciously know tunnels and Mars are the future - even if your present is resistant due to your surrounding, humanity, etc. Life is really survival of the fittest - Elon Musk is just a player with a big role - who is kept in check by human rights, laws, political correctness, etc - otherwise am sure he really thinks the rest of us are so stupid.

Don't worry you're not alone. Even Windy here is from the future - a Terminator no less! - what does that really say about him, ha? - that feckless mortals should be annihilated.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »
I appreciate your exuberance on time travel dear Robina.

However, unlike Elon Musk types, I feel the vision for the future and it's not Mars & it's not tunnels. My life is a testament to my convictions and the vision I see for the future. Such things can't be bought and such things aren't dreamy, wishful, so easily apparent.

It neither gets built like Rome with money, it's as quiet as Jesus sharing loaves of bread with his mates to being persecuted for believing the Earth isn't flat. It's really in things that resonate in every soul. Not one person or groups of people have the power to change what's already written.

Elon Musk types are intune with primal instincts- the star stuff we are made of and a quest to burn with a blinded sense of purity and obligation. Whether that be colonizing tribes to colonizing planets. That's his story and his alone. They haven't yet felt the universe for what it is, a bigger place with a bigger timeline, a bigger story, without a self or a form consistent with just humanity's way of progress.

It's like an ant trying to build a spaceship... to what end ? to what quality of life ? to know we are a continuation of something beyond a sense of just ourselves is perhaps the greatest form of peace and power one can achieve.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »
Lol! I asked for variety the other day, should have looked harder. It was all here, apparently.

You people are crazy.  :D All three of you.

Just let me know if lawyers are still needed because I'm about ready to dump this deadening career like a bad habit.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2017, 05:49:30 PM »
Don't worry you're not alone. Even Windy here is from the future - a Terminator no less! - what does that really say about him, ha? - that feckless mortals should be annihilated.
Ah, now I get it. Where all that future talk came from.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2017, 08:26:02 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »
Yeah, true. Lots of politicians are lawyers. Not just in Kenya. I think its a general trend. I rue the day I picked it. If only that time travel you all talked about was real....

Interesting observations on the residents :D I'd have loved to see Moon Ki's profile completed. But how would you describe our own Robina?  :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 11:53:03 PM »
I posted some MOON Ki from the minipad... wtf??

Anyway I just love my Jagermeister & jonny B cold as ice. ANd boy toys. Seems Raburu got Busy Signal live today... wish I was around.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »

Wow Robina. Intuitive.

I had no idea Elon spoke of some matrix simulation, I googled it now. .. right.

I wouldn't call it a "simulation" but alternate universes with higher beings (not aliens though). That kind of stuff isn't new, it's written in human history, debated to death by philosophers and what worship/religion/churches are for. It's interesting Elon types use "simulation" to understand religious history. I don't believe for one sec, he has some three pillar mission to save the world. I also don't believe his business acumen alone gave him that much publicity in the media. A lot of his banal SciFi speeches appear like a fake publicity stunt for a political agenda- it's written all over his face.

There should be a term for folks like him because they seem to be popping up lately. There was a similar delusional chap not too long ago I recall ... short atheist guy who spoke at TED about how AI is gonna take over the world... also that book "Homo Deus" erk... rubbish. I think I may refer to them all as "Dorkists" since they have that common theme of dorky, misguided, never experienced poverty, no clue jack about human history, out of touch with reality, never used a hammer, game a lot, basement days, and worship that nutjob Richard Dawkins.

Anyway .. back to some philosophy/history.

Those higher beings aren't us in our present form/consciousness travelling to the future and going back in time to somehow guide us. It's not possible to go back in time. Only possible to go forwards. Reason is because going backwards is the same as going forwards, as you go backwards, you are changing that backwards which is the same as going forwards. And if you were going backwards, you wouldn't be able to identify or conceive that in a tangible way because it's going backwards and our minds conceive that as a new experience going forwards.

Time travel is as old as human history, look at the shamans, seers, prophets etc. physics has even proven we have mini black holes in our minds and can time travel.

In terms of "higher beings," yes, I do believe higher beings can shape our destinies concurrently and from the past and only from the now and the past because the way "higher beings" conceive time is different to humans. I don't believe at all there are complete versions of ourselves in the future other than concurrently or from the past. We aren't "gods" because every human in our current forms are limited in thought, space, time, existence to flesh and blood.

We are like what ants think of themselves. No matter how much that ant strives to be human, it won't happen overnight. It'll take millions of years of evolution and only traces of DNA of the original ant will make it to human form. His or her consciousness will be part of a continuation of a higher consciousness. Much in that way, it took trillions of years of evolution for gods to become gods and quadrillions of perhaps infinite years for God to be God.

That doesn't mean God can't see the ant, and it doesn't mean that ant can't make contact with God. But I guess it would take an ant with guts to tickle a God and not be killed in the process.

If translating that in "simulation" terms, yes, there are loopholes in the simulation, there are noticeable errors one may notice, there are occasional contacts and mishaps, accidents, repeats, black outs, white spaces ... I mean I thought it was just me, but in the stillness one can learn to discern "simulation" errors from self errors. Of late with the growth of vast technology, that simulation fabric is getting weaker and easier to penetrate. I have a lot more to say about this but my lips are sealed for now.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 08:07:01 AM »
Yeah, true. Lots of politicians are lawyers. Not just in Kenya. I think its a general trend. I rue the day I picked it. If only that time travel you all talked about was real....

Interesting observations on the residents :D I'd have loved to see Moon Ki's profile completed. But how would you describe our own Robina?  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2017, 08:24:58 AM »
Robina

You love to caricature people. However when you are within ten miles of being subjected to the same treatment you so generously subject others to, you begin to act as if you are about to be waterboarded without a towel, become an ismite and cry out some -ism! I can't seem to remember what -ism it was may be Robina-ism
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2017, 08:26:27 AM »
Wow Robina. Intuitive.

I had no idea Elon spoke of some matrix simulation, I googled it now. .. right.

I wouldn't call it a "simulation" but alternate universes with higher beings (not aliens though). That kind of stuff isn't new, it's written in human history, debated to death by philosophers and what worship/religion/churches are for. It's interesting Elon types use "simulation" to understand religious history. I don't believe for one sec, he has some three pillar mission to save the world. I also don't believe his business acumen alone gave him that much publicity in the media. A lot of his banal SciFi speeches appear like a fake publicity stunt for a political agenda- it's written all over his face.

There should be a term for folks like him because they seem to be popping up lately. There was a similar delusional chap not too long ago I recall ... short atheist guy who spoke at TED about how AI is gonna take over the world... also that book "Homo Deus" erk... rubbish. I think I may refer to them all as "Dorkists" since they have that common theme of dorky, misguided, never experienced poverty, no clue jack about human history, out of touch with reality, never used a hammer, game a lot, basement days, and worship that nutjob Richard Dawkins.

Anyway .. back to some philosophy/history.

Those higher beings aren't us in our present form/consciousness travelling to the future and going back in time to somehow guide us. It's not possible to go back in time. Only possible to go forwards. Reason is because going backwards is the same as going forwards, as you go backwards, you are changing that backwards which is the same as going forwards. And if you were going backwards, you wouldn't be able to identify or conceive that in a tangible way because it's going backwards and our minds conceive that as a new experience going forwards.

Time travel is as old as human history, look at the shamans, seers, prophets etc. physics has even proven we have mini black holes in our minds and can time travel.

In terms of "higher beings," yes, I do believe higher beings can shape our destinies concurrently and from the past and only from the now and the past because the way "higher beings" conceive time is different to humans. I don't believe at all there are complete versions of ourselves in the future other than concurrently or from the past. We aren't "gods" because every human in our current forms are limited in thought, space, time, existence to flesh and blood.

We are like what ants think of themselves. No matter how much that ant strives to be human, it won't happen overnight. It'll take millions of years of evolution and only traces of DNA of the original ant will make it to human form. His or her consciousness will be part of a continuation of a higher consciousness. Much in that way, it took trillions of years of evolution for gods to become gods and quadrillions of perhaps infinite years for God to be God.

That doesn't mean God can't see the ant, and it doesn't mean that ant can't make contact with God. But I guess it would take an ant with guts to tickle a God and not be killed in the process.

If translating that in "simulation" terms, yes, there are loopholes in the simulation, there are noticeable errors one may notice, there are occasional contacts and mishaps, accidents, repeats, black outs, white spaces ... I mean I thought it was just me, but in the stillness one can learn to discern "simulation" errors from self errors. Of late with the growth of vast technology, that simulation fabric is getting weaker and easier to penetrate. I have a lot more to say about this but my lips are sealed for now.

veri - this is some really deep insights. I want to hear more - I will wait in patience for your lips to unseal, ok.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2017, 08:30:09 AM »
What are you saying - is it a rant? Si i thought jaluo OKSECHI  :)

Robina

You love to caricature people. However when you are within ten miles of being subjected to the same treatment you so generously subject others to, you begin to act as if you are about to be waterboarded without a towel, become an ismite and cry out some -ism! I can't seem to remember what -ism it was may be Robina-ism

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2017, 08:36:19 AM »
Omollo - caricature really? This isn't profiling- ok? - more of genuine musings. It's not libel if it's true. Pundit does not have the English to retaliate. :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2017, 08:44:04 AM »
You want me to address you in dhuluo?

What are you saying - is it a rant? Si i thought jaluo OKSECHI  :)

Robina

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2017, 08:45:04 AM »
Am taking my Kalenjin wife to church. later

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2017, 09:18:45 AM »
Hahaha!  :DThat was funny to read. Omollo, relax, she's just being funny. I'm sure 'my' caricature is just as exaggerated/unflattering. It's what one imagines the figure behind the words could be from all the little tendencies they display online.

I think I remember one done in the old nipate by Kezziah and I think Terminator that I found hilarious! There was even one by vooke that had Energizer carrying around a scrotum skin or something :roll: and me aiding the village witch-doctor in his rituals. Some funny stuff! :D Just creative imaginations of alternate realities by members. I enjoy it. What I dont like is being attacked in a serious/demeaning way. But light-hearted digz from a kind place? Bring em on :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2017, 05:06:48 PM »
Tesla Model 3 launch... like clockwork. Sure veri & Global still think this is voodoo.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2017, 02:27:07 AM »
I missed this.

I wasn't mad. I really was heading to church - SDA. Those Kalenjins and Kisiis you know- Kenyan jews for real. Worshipping on Saturdays. That is also the day I don't eat "ugali". Not a bit.

It's a weekly ritual.

I don't mind Robina. She's what we call Kigeugeu. One time she has taken a strong position then she undercuts it - all in a minute.

Nobody has been profiled like Omollo.

I slowed down on matusi after I discovered they had spread (even the word matusi itself).

One thing is clear: From TOP to choo and now here, we have shaped the nature of debate in Zamunda. I read people using the ligua from there and say well, who knew...

I was at some place when people started discussing and I almost butted in in to say "I am the Omollo" but I held my peace. Masinde mentioned that I had stepped on certain powerful toes from time to time.
What I dont like is being attacked in a serious/demeaning way. But light-hearted digz from a kind place? Bring em on :D You must get yourself a thicker skin. You see me and Pundit go at each other. As the election nears and there is stress the level of fireworks is impressive. I yawn when the camaraderie sets in... so boring.

But I agree. Extreme personal Njamlikian attacks and stalking often appear to have one purpose: To stop intelligent debate. They add no value whatever.

Hahaha!  :DThat was funny to read. Omollo, relax, she's just being funny. I'm sure 'my' caricature is just as exaggerated/unflattering. It's what one imagines the figure behind the words could be from all the little tendencies they display online.

I think I remember one done in the old nipate by Kezziah and I think Terminator that I found hilarious! There was even one by vooke that had Energizer carrying around a scrotum skin or something :roll: and me aiding the village witch-doctor in his rituals. Some funny stuff! :D Just creative imaginations of alternate realities by members. I enjoy it. What I dont like is being attacked in a serious/demeaning way. But light-hearted digz from a kind place? Bring em on :D