Author Topic: Veritas: GREENPEACE  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Veritas: GREENPEACE
« on: September 18, 2014, 09:51:33 PM »
Have you ever been a member? Yesterday I was stopped by an Anderson cooper lookalike who notoriously and aggressively recruited me to join even after I told him im dead broke. I ended up giving my info coz he just wouldn't let me whizz without being rude and you know it's impossible to be rude to Anderson cooper. At one point I asked him if there are any black people in green peace since they seem to be more marine conversation based and he said he had never seen a black member but he'd never thought about it lol! I almost screamed at him to read IM BLACK but I guess he missed that. Now I'll have to call them and cancel membership. BTW apparently they are the ones conserving Barrier Reef.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Veritas: GREENPEACE
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 10:22:06 PM »
Its a hobby that few want to join.
How many black people u know want to be in the middle of an ocean for months. Boooring.

Have you ever been a member? Yesterday I was stopped by an Anderson cooper lookalike who notoriously and aggressively recruited me to join even after I told him im dead broke. I ended up giving my info coz he just wouldn't let me whizz without being rude and you know it's impossible to be rude to Anderson cooper. At one point I asked him if there are any black people in green peace since they seem to be more marine conversation based and he said he had never seen a black member but he'd never thought about it lol! I almost screamed at him to read IM BLACK but I guess he missed that. Now I'll have to call them and cancel membership. BTW apparently they are the ones conserving Barrier Reef.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:27:19 PM »
Parker

I actually love the ocean and marina but most conservation clubs have a culture of their own, especially among the younger members. Right after that I crossed the road to get my fix of coffee and was flabberwhelmed at the sight of a middle-aged woman pushing a dog on a baby pram. It was just too much.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 06:48:54 AM »
They want your money. Don't give it to them. Tell the cutie to get a real job.