Author Topic: The Peace and Prosperity of Kenya is in the hands of FALSE prophet Owuor  (Read 9965 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
1.There will be tension,chaos, riots, people throwing stones
2. There will be displacement; community moving through another community
3. Kenya will come out of the dark day
4. Nobody doubts that Owuor is the mightiest prophet of Jehovah
5. He saw darkness in 2007 and prophesied about it since 2004. It came to pass
6. He saw darkness in 2013 but interceded and we had peace
7. Only by Kenyans going to the man who speaks directly to Jehovah will we have peace
8. He has cancelled all his international itinerary just to be here to be sought by Kenyans to intercede on their behalf

This is not only blasphemous but it's bullshiet. If there is chaos, tension, then Owuor foretold it. If there's nothing, he interceded and stopped it.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

This is not only blasphemous but it's bullshiet. If there is chaos, tension, then Owuor foretold it. If there's nothing, he interceded and stopped it.

He sounds like a seer to me.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

The Mentalist
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma

The Mentalist

You lost me there.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

The Mentalist

You lost me there.
There's a tv series The Mentalist

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentalism

• Enigma

The Mentalist

You lost me there.
There's a tv series The Mentalist

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentalism

How do you make a distinction between a prophet and psychic entertainer?

Harriet Tubman

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar

Lol, he interceded for you this time. I saw people scrubbing the roads for Owuor in Eldoret t welcome him to town.....yawa Kenyans, my people.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Hulukafunda

Re: The Peace and Prosperity of Kenya is in the hands of FALSE prophet Owuor
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 11:50:56 AM »
1.There will be tension,chaos, riots, people throwing stones
2. There will be displacement; community moving through another community
3. Kenya will come out of the dark day
4. Nobody doubts that Owuor is the mightiest prophet of Jehovah
5. He saw darkness in 2007 and prophesied about it since 2004. It came to pass
6. He saw darkness in 2013 but interceded and we had peace
7. Only by Kenyans going to the man who speaks directly to Jehovah will we have peace
8. He has cancelled all his international itinerary just to be here to be sought by Kenyans to intercede on their behalf

hii ni ujnga