Author Topic: We need more of Langat DL and less of Wanjigis  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: We need more of Langat DL and less of Wanjigis
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2017, 03:52:26 AM »
MOON Ki have you stopped beating your wife?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2017, 03:56:16 AM »
The legal mind is easy to spot, always obsessed with dots and crosses, instead of solutions... or thinking without the legal box. It's like our new katiba which is apparently "one of the most progressive"... how laughable. How can a work of plagiary be an innovation? Lawyer types who line up parliament and commissions should already have solutions for such unventured areas as chronographic or conditional immunity... for big socioeconomic benefits like repatriation of billions. Instead of the legal sector always playing catchup to technology while claiming a copy pasted document is progressive.

Globalcitizen12: Exactly. If it sounds too good to be true, its probably too good to be true.

:D :o :D
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 03:56:51 AM »

I didn't know that I had started.  But if I am, do you  think I should stop?   And what if she is one of those BDSM who gets off on it?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »

I didn't know that I had started.  But if I am, do you  think I should stop?   And what if she is one of those BDSM who gets off on it?

:D :D

Kubali tu... bila kukana wala kukili. Ulizo la utani.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2017, 04:10:12 AM »
The legal mind is easy to spot, always obsessed with dots and crosses, instead of solutions... or thinking without the legal box. It's like our new katiba which is apparently "one of the most progressive"... how laughable. How can a work of plagiary be an innovation? Lawyer types who line up parliament and commissions should already have solutions for such unventured areas as chronographic or conditional immunity... for big socioeconomic benefits like repatriation of billions. Instead of the legal sector always playing catchup to technology while claiming a copy pasted document is progressive.

Globalcitizen12: Exactly. If it sounds too good to be true, its probably too good to be true.

:D :o :D

I wonder if MOON Ki and Kichy have watched Game of Thrones? -a showbiz utopia where everything goes: witches, demons, mammoths, dinosaurs, unicorns, dragons, ogres and ogresses,? I love Hollywood for this creative freedom, they don't claim - like legals do so haplessly - that fiction is based on reality. They been doing it long before camera tricks and automation were a thing.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »
Robina,
Where do you get time to watch shows like Game of Thrones? I watched The wire a few years ago and it was a commitment. I spent so many hours watching it that I regretted when it was over. I do not watch TV so may be that is why I would have issues with such programs

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 06:38:58 PM »
I travel alot and that is my holiday opportunity - aboard - at home and office it's next to impossible to watch them. I love mythical and scifi series types. Nipate to me is a learning exchange - I knew zero politics before.

Robina,
Where do you get time to watch shows like Game of Thrones? I watched The wire a few years ago and it was a commitment. I spent so many hours watching it that I regretted when it was over. I do not watch TV so may be that is why I would have issues with such programs