Author Topic: 2.5 Million Presidential Ballots at Embakasi  (Read 5290 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: 2.5 Million Presidential Ballots at Embakasi
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 06:27:43 PM »
I am glad he has admitted that. I have been going through the archives to find his very words when Mandera was raised.

It was Isaac Hassan's gift to Abdikadir - his law firm partner who had been rejected by the elders and he decided to hit back. I think his future over there is completely dim.

So if Uhuru scrapped through with "nearly 100K" where does that leave the first round win?

Finally admission of 2013 rigging... outside the 'strongholds'. Were CORD agents napping?

Now that is place to watch - I talked to an AP who was based in Mandera - and he swear rigging was rampant there. Later on I read Prof Hornsby also doubting the figures. Those mandera figures where Uhuru scored 93% was something. Basically after elders agreed to share the seats - there was just a mock election - where Jubilee were assigned all votes.

If NASA were half serious - they would be spending time watching remote places - where due to the nature of terrain & insecurity - anything can be done - including fake polling stations in middle of the forest.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »
It just conjecture. No evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »
If you check my 2013 moas I predicted Uhuru would carry Mandera after the clans leadership endorsed the urp line up.I think mandera rigged the census n used the same expertise to rig for urp.Of course we have no evidence.I also believe Luo Nyanza rigged with homabay posting 95% turn out which seems to get worse with 23k double registration now. I know Kalenjin n kikuyus do collude n rig.Unlike you I don't tell lies.What for.I want free n fair elections... Watch Luo Nyanza,Kalenjin,GEMA and remote places...anywhere where one party enjoy such support the hired iebc or agents will be just be compromised. Remote places are light outs...anything goes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 06:46:02 PM »
You don't need rocket science to know homa bay rigged.Australia with compulsory voting struggles to get 90% turn out and yet homabay got 95%.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 07:42:55 PM »
Clean and audited Voter register will be crucial also returning officers and poll agents should be ready to explain votes discrepancy where you have more presidential votes than other candidates 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 08:49:27 PM »
I don't read nonsense. My nonsense radar is ever on. I know how love to twist and turn.
Pundit

It shows you have barely been reading what I write before you respond dismissively.

The places Ksrangi is arranging for theft are:

Mandera
Waji
Isiolo
Marsabit
Tana River
 Lamu
Turkana

Garissa is on and off the list.

The following places Uhuru plans to use Matiangi to forcefully get at least 25%

Kisii
 Nyamira
Kilifi
Kale
Machakos

I was surprised by machakos being on the list.

Zero chills.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »
Your Mandera MOAS (90% Jubilee) is based on rigged 2013 figures. Otherwise it would be 50-50 like the rest of NFD.

If you check my 2013 moas I predicted Uhuru would carry Mandera after the clans leadership endorsed the urp line up.I think mandera rigged the census n used the same expertise to rig for urp.Of course we have no evidence.I also believe Luo Nyanza rigged with homabay posting 95% turn out which seems to get worse with 23k double registration now. I know Kalenjin n kikuyus do collude n rig.Unlike you I don't tell lies.What for.I want free n fair elections... Watch Luo Nyanza,Kalenjin,GEMA and remote places...anywhere where one party enjoy such support the hired iebc or agents will be just be compromised. Remote places are light outs...anything goes.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2017, 11:05:05 PM »
They apparently hoodwinked us. The papers are still at Embakasi and they will be joined tomorrow by the MCA. MP, Senate, WR, Gov and transported by Ruto's company.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 12:46:51 AM »
Omollo - what is the intelligence level of international election observers? Would they detect hitec cheating, say like result transmission interception? If they had meaningful evidence of foul play, would they have locus standi or be subpoenable by the Supreme Court as a witness or amicus brief?

I ask this on the assumption that veteran democratic watchdogs such as the EU must be offering not just political & logistical expertise but technology as well. What good are they otherwise?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 12:57:12 AM »
NASA is documenting the trail of all this business I hope. Papers, photos and films. For later.

They apparently hoodwinked us. The papers are still at Embakasi and they will be joined tomorrow by the MCA. MP, Senate, WR, Gov and transported by Ruto's company.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 08:11:45 AM »
Omollo - what is the intelligence level of international election observers? Would they detect hitec cheating, say like result transmission interception? If they had meaningful evidence of foul play, would they have locus standi or be subpoenable by the Supreme Court as a witness or amicus brief?

I ask this on the assumption that veteran democratic watchdogs such as the EU must be offering not just political & logistical expertise but technology as well. What good are they otherwise?
I think they are just that observers. They can be intimidated or misled. My aunt who was an observer in Kajiado told me how Saitoti rigged. He used security forces and his militia/agents to intimidate everyone and after the counting hall had been emptied of anyone who may have objected ballots were stuffed. I wonder if the observers ever raised an issue on this case. Saitoti I think ended up buying his opponent so that he didn't go to court.
Once Jubilee rigs you can bet they will use the time between the challenge and court to buy out some of NASA principals. it would easier to buy Kalonzo team and Mudavadi.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »
Jubilee has repeated what happened in 2013 by setting up the same edifices near Bomas of Kenya. While the details of the infrastructure will be released later, I can share with you the publicly available information:

1. They have received support from Safaricom to lay some fibre optics. Whether these connect to the iEBC is beyond me.
2. They are being hosted on the same servers as the IEBC (by Safaricom)
3.There is talk of blue tooth link to the IEBC network at Bomas.

I do not know NASA's response but these can be disrupted, destroyed and at worst turned against them at will.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 03:07:03 PM »
The transmission and tallying center remain - with adjustment that whatever RO will send will be final.
Jubilee has repeated what happened in 2013 by setting up the same edifices near Bomas of Kenya. While the details of the infrastructure will be released later, I can share with you the publicly available information:

1. They have received support from Safaricom to lay some fibre optics. Whether these connect to the iEBC is beyond me.
2. They are being hosted on the same servers as the IEBC (by Safaricom)
3.There is talk of blue tooth link to the IEBC network at Bomas.

I do not know NASA's response but these can be disrupted, destroyed and at worst turned against them at will.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 07:27:15 PM »
Omollo yawa. you don't exactly answer me on the observers - their capacity and legal disposition.