Author Topic: I don't Know Where Uhuru Will Get Votes  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: I don't Know Where Uhuru Will Get Votes
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 06:00:03 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 10:09:00 PM »
Omollo kweli. So it means by chasing Issak NASA leapt from the frying pan into the fire. Should we get aliens so that they don't get manipulated or bought out by politicians?  And why can't Raila issue orders to these guys as well just like Uhuru since the commissioners are so corrupt? Did NASA object to their integrity during confirmation?

In short, I don't believe you.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 11:00:37 PM »
Robina

Very soon you will rightly blame everything on NASA. For now NASA has done as much as it can to stop Jubilee and many institutions from self immolation

Omollo kweli. So it means by chasing Issak NASA leapt from the frying pan into the fire. Should we get aliens so that they don't get manipulated or bought out by politicians?  And why can't Raila issue orders to these guys as well just like Uhuru since the commissioners are so corrupt? Did NASA object to their integrity during confirmation?

In short, I don't believe you.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »
I agree that the IEBC commission we have now is much better than the Hassan era but too many of them are still in Jubilee pockets.  The opposition,  were right to get rid of Hassan and his gang of ballot thieves because with his arrogance, this country would have been plunged into chaos by now even before the elections. Right now what's worrisome is that Jubilee is opposed to almost any positive changes that NASA is proposing  and has become the spokes people for IEBC. It is going to take a lot of hard work and persistence to reform this country, but we will.

I believe IEBC are committed to conduct free, fair, credible and peaceful election. I believe Chiloba and Chebukati are committed to doing that. I don't think IEBC are somehow in bed with Jubilee. NASA allegations are without merit. IEBC have been very transparent and open - despite NASA daily attempt to sabotage their work due to mistrust.

What failed the last IEBC was filling that commission with lawyers -  the failure esp to retain Chirchir who has technical expertise in running huge IT operations was critical in 2010 constitution referendum - was big MISTAKE. I said here that it was huge mistake from Raila & Kibaki to drop Chirchir. As soon as Chirchir was dropped by IEBC - TNA & URP went all out for him - he signed for Ruto's URP and when the merger was done - he became Jubilee's lead technical man - and set up a parallel tallying system that worked.

IEBC in 2013 had nobody who understood shit about systems - not in secretariat - not in commission - and they scrambled for anyone eventually running to pick Kenyan who was working in Nigeria Election commission ( Mr Ongora or somebody).

If you want  a technology enabled election - which is what we need to circumvent a lot of human errors due to mistrust & corruption inherent in kenyans - then we have to hire people who are technical good - like say former IT director of Safaricom - who knows what it takes to make such a system work - to be commissioner. But we have lawyers still dominating IEBC.

I believe IEBC have learnt lessons from failures of 2013 -  last time 30% of the machines & transmission worked -  this time they've had enough time to really work their systems.

I expect failure of 5% -  this time round - I think 95% of  biometric machines for identifying voters and 95% of electronic transmission will work. It's just not realistic or reasonable to expect 100% of machines will work  in all 41,000 poling stations- so manual back up will still need to be used for those 5% -- where machines malfunction or whatever.

I hope court of appeal throw the Odunga nonsense on 20th and we have free, fair, credible and peaceful election. After that - whoever win - which according to me is Uhuru - see MOAS thread and my thoughts in there - the security forces should be prepared for any violence from NASA.

Explain to me why you're sure of riots?

If the elections have been conducted electronically with EVIDs why would anybody riot? If there is no breakdown of the voting system with results coming in for Raila and wanainchi instead seeing Uhuru's total rise while Raila's remains unchanged, why would wanainchi riot?

When you led warriors attacking and killing Kikuyus in RV was it because you saw free, fair and credible elections but just went on a murderous rampage because you had lost to Kibaki?

I notice familiar terms which remind me of the claims by Kibaki. Even he got congrats from the US ambassador which was recalled. Gbagbo went to The Hague with his congratulations from a large number of African dictators. For a while he actually believed he had French support.

Why are you so determined to have Al Ghurair print ballots? On one hand you have Ruto bragging that even specter can print then when the court says NO he leads in diatribe against Maraga and Odunga.

Poor pundit, I can share with you that the KDF path is the only one jubilee is banking on now. That will fail to or at worst backfire. Lie yenu ya fiber optic cable .... The 20 Groups ... NYs cohorts with 30 votes each... NIS with its Groups of ten intimidators, bribers and riggers....

Please respect NASA and may be we shall respect you in turn. Lete madharau Na dharau utapokea kwa pupa.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza