Author Topic: NASA goes for hi-tech gadgetry to kill rigging  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NASA goes for hi-tech gadgetry to kill rigging
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 05:26:38 PM »
Here we go with lies again.2013 was not rigged. 30% of polling station that transmitted results matched the scok as audit.observers had their own result transmission of selected polling stations and it matched iebc.
the fact that you have refused out of hand to even examine the evidence if 2013 rigging is well known. However to then go ahead and make declatory statements as if they contained the truth is plain silly. You can convince yourself and one or two bigoted retards suffering the effects of mom milk ingested Ichaweri oath. Nobody else.

So there is no doubt: 2013 was rigged
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »
Take it to a foreign owned bank: NASA will not go to any court because it's winning overwhelmingly. All the facts on the ground support this position. Like Atwoli said recently the only option left for Uhuru Kenyatta is to rig and the rigging options are diminishing. There are two still remaining then we will not mind who prints the ballots.

International observers made it clear the rigging was the same as 2007 minus the violence.

Baradhuli 

Here we go with lies again.2013 was not rigged. 30% of polling station that transmitted results matched the scok as audit.observers had their own result transmission of selected polling stations and it matched iebc.

This will repeat itself. Babu will be dragged to Supreme Court screaming. Whatever IEBC does and however free and fair the election will be, he will insist it was rigged and conjure 'evidence' from his nether parts...contrary to IEBC,Jubilee,local and international observers
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 06:34:15 PM »
Take it to a foreign owned bank: NASA will not go to any court because it's winning overwhelmingly. All the facts on the ground support this position. Like Atwoli said recently the only option left for Uhuru Kenyatta is to rig and the rigging options are diminishing. There are two still remaining then we will not mind who prints the ballots.

International observers made it clear the rigging was the same as 2007 minus the violence.

Baradhuli 

This will repeat itself. Babu will be dragged to Supreme Court screaming. Whatever IEBC does and however free and fair the election will be, he will insist it was rigged and conjure 'evidence' from his nether parts...contrary to IEBC,Jubilee,local and international observers
SCOK here are the buffoons again
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 06:35:37 PM »
the fact that you have refused out of hand to even examine the evidence if 2013 rigging is well known. However to then go ahead and make declatory statements as if they contained the truth is plain silly. You can convince yourself and one or two bigoted retards suffering the effects of mom milk ingested Ichaweri oath. Nobody else.

So there is no doubt: 2013 was rigged
What evidence?
There's more evidence for chemtrails and UFOs than CORDiots were rigged out
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 08:04:16 PM »
The only thing you succeed in saying is that like pundit you haven't delved into the issue to determine the truth for yourself.

FYI those who did are behind the demands and changes you see making jubilee and the IEBC shit bricks. You understand how it was rigged in 2013 you'll understand each and every NASA move. You ignore it, you'll be full of complaints and always several steps behind.

I said this out of the goodness of my heart and as a generous and altruistic act for which I expect nothing but matusi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »
3 weeks and you'll be crying that IEBC and Uhuru rigged again.
The only thing you succeed in saying is that like pundit you haven't delved into the issue to determine the truth for yourself.

FYI those who did are behind the demands and changes you see making jubilee and the IEBC shit bricks. You understand how it was rigged in 2013 you'll understand each and every NASA move. You ignore it, you'll be full of complaints and always several steps behind.

I said this out of the goodness of my heart and as a generous and altruistic act for which I expect nothing but matusi

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »
Or YOU will be releasing your propaganda on NASA and going tribal.

Only KDF and Operation Bomas remaining bro. After we are done for me you can print the ballots anywhere.

3 weeks and you'll be crying that IEBC and Uhuru rigged again.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 09:19:53 PM »

Broken record. That's real fear right there. But it's good that you don't believe your fantasies

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2017, 11:03:19 PM »
You and the rest of the garbage are going home. If you work in a government officer, start clearing out.

I can't think of the excuses you will give. Jonathan accused Buhari of rigging as did SLPP in Sierra Leone when beaten by Ernest Koroma.

Broken record. That's real fear right there. But it's good that you don't believe your fantasies

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
I remember the retally ordered by Njoki Ndung'u in the 2013 SCOK case already showed a discrepancy of about 7/8,000 (pluses for Uhuru and minuses for Raila) in about something like just 1% of the polling station forms. Which is why I find it puzzling that anyone can claim that the case was decided on the basis of "no evidence". Thats just not true. Almost all the rulings amounted to "no time" to properly consider evidence. It was all technicalities. And even the poorly written judgment issued later made that pretty clear. Bottom line, IEBC couldnt be compelled to produce stuff only it had access to and besides there was not much time for bla bla bla.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »
One thing I know for sure, Kadame can be trusted to offer an highly intelligent and well thought out opinion - and one of a high intellectual integrity!

Thank you Kadame! Where would this board be without you and Moon Ki?
I remember the retally ordered by Njoki Ndung'u in the 2013 SCOK case already showed a discrepancy of about 7/8,000 (pluses for Uhuru and minuses for Raila) in about something like just 1% of the polling station forms. Which is why I find it puzzling that anyone can claim that the case was decided on the basis of "no evidence". Thats just not true. Almost all the rulings amounted to "no time" to properly consider evidence. It was all technicalities. And even the poorly written judgment issued later made that pretty clear. Bottom line, IEBC couldnt be compelled to produce stuff only it had access to and besides there was not much time for bla bla bla.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »
They shot wide and wildly hoping to hit something from the Kencall servers to sijui what. Then they embarked on evidence gathering after making wild claims, and sat back praying that IEBC would do their job for them.

Now that we are working on memory, I recall the sampled retallying results favored neither, and were insignificantly different. I also recall a lame attempt to amend the affidavit or something by introducing excessively huge documents.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »
You and the rest of the garbage are going home. If you work in a government officer, start clearing out.

I can't think of the excuses you will give. Jonathan accused Buhari of rigging as did SLPP in Sierra Leone when beaten by Ernest Koroma.

Please stop venting at me. In my dreams I figured Babu may be the leader Kenya deserves. I even flirted with the idea of Uhuru committing sepukku following a humiliating defeat like in 2002. But, the reality of Bomet shell-shocked me. There is no Rift in the Rift.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2017, 02:49:52 PM »
The common thing with all those who blindly support jubilee is:

1. They all uniformly reject rigging claims
2. They do so out of hand like the Pope rejecting Galileo's theory
3. Like the Pope, they refuse to look at the evidence
4. Like the Pope, they outlaw the evidence or tool to use to look at the evidence
5. They are proud of their ignorance and ridicule those who are less ignorant

They shot wide and wildly hoping to hit something from the Kencall servers to sijui what. Then they embarked on evidence gathering after making wild claims, and sat back praying that IEBC would do their job for them.

Now that we are working on memory, I recall the sampled retallying results favored neither, and were insignificantly different. I also recall a lame attempt to amend the affidavit or something by introducing excessively huge documents.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2017, 02:54:22 PM »
The common thing with all those who blindly support jubilee is:

1. They all uniformly reject rigging claims
2. They do so out of hand like the Pope rejecting Galileo's theory
3. Like the Pope, they refuse to look at the evidence
4. Like the Pope, they outlaw the evidence or tool to use to look at the evidence
5. They are proud of their ignorance and ridicule those who are less ignorant

Bar talk is not evidence. We don't dismiss rigging claims, we just lack any evidence supporting them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2017, 02:59:47 PM »
Descrepancies and errors are expected - IEBC managed to explain every error identified by CORD - they were in fact fair errors that didn't benefit Uhuru - what SCOK refuse to entertain was late filling done as after-thought without even paying the requisite poll. However SCOK did order a retally of the ENTIRE  presidential election - the form 35 or something - they also did order re-opening and re-examination of ballot boxes that CORD had identified - I remember one was in West Pokot.

CORD strategy was flawed. They thought if they just identified 8k errors - SCOK would rule on their favour. When Moses Kuria petition that invalid votes cannot possibly be counted was heard and determined - that 8K became a huge mountain -  because uhuru 50% plus 1 increased to nearly 100K past the mark.

l