Author Topic: NASA goes for hi-tech gadgetry to kill rigging  (Read 5231 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASA goes for hi-tech gadgetry to kill rigging
« on: July 13, 2017, 09:36:30 AM »

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/13/nasa-high-tech-vote-protection-gadgets-begin-to-arrive-in-the-country_c1595672

Parallel tallying is pretty much redundant in an environment of LIVE transmission of results. Here's why;
1. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any party/faction to have one agent per polling station in the entire country let alone the five fantasized by NASWA. Means their agents will for a better part (I put it 60%) rely on secondary information for transmitting the results to their parallel tallying center

2. Before the Constituency tallying centers receive all declaration forms from the constituency, tally and declare the presidential results, Bomas will have released provisional results for the presidential election.

In short, the parallel tallying centers will end up relying on the same system they are checking not to mention they can't match its speed. Parallel tallying centers can thus serve one purpose;collecting stale information. But if the idea is to get private copies of Form 34 for the Petition, they may have a point....here they can quickly pull variances with the official results and zoom in on specific instances  of stuffing.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA goes for hi-tech gadgetry to kill rigging
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 10:34:16 AM »
This is good for democracy. The more eyes we have on the election the better. However if the plan is to set up a parrallel IEBC system that will announce Raila the winner then it's DOA. Of course it's doubtful NASA will have 40B or more that IEBC has deployed ..to employ half a million agents or volunteer to man 41,000 polling stations...and to ran such a huge operation.

The strategy that will work is to do what observers did in 2013...which is to take a sample of polling stations...random sampling of polling station out of 41K will be more effective.

I'd urge both parties or coalition to concentrate on each other strongholds - that is where most rigging happens - thro collusion of  agents/observers/iebc staff. And of course in far flung remote regions without even mobile communication.

My biggest worry remain with RO announcing invalid results leading to successfully petittions like it's been happening in MP seats.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 11:58:09 PM »
KDF is being persuaded to lock out NASA's agents from the polling stations. Which makes me wonder if you and Uhuru are so keen on democracy and do not want to rig elections, why on earth would one object to transparency?

NASA has 40K plus agent groups to cover all the polling stations. There will be no exception. NASA intelligence has revealed that Jubilee is demanding to know the names of each and everyone of the agents. It was another crazy demand from IEBC for NASA to provide the list before the IEBC states how many polling stations and which!

They intended to reveal the polling stations a week to polling so NASA told them you will get the lists the same time you name the polling stations.

I see no problem with ROs announcing results at the Constituency. That is a done deal and you may as well move on. The Supreme Court is not overturning anything as some Retard suggested.

This is good for democracy. The more eyes we have on the election the better. However if the plan is to set up a parrallel IEBC system that will announce Raila the winner then it's DOA. Of course it's doubtful NASA will have 40B or more that IEBC has deployed ..to employ half a million agents or volunteer to man 41,000 polling stations...and to ran such a huge operation.

The strategy that will work is to do what observers did in 2013...which is to take a sample of polling stations...random sampling of polling station out of 41K will be more effective.

I'd urge both parties or coalition to concentrate on each other strongholds - that is where most rigging happens - thro collusion of  agents/observers/iebc staff. And of course in far flung remote regions without even mobile communication.

My biggest worry remain with RO announcing invalid results leading to successfully petittions like it's been happening in MP seats.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 12:40:05 AM »
KDF is being persuaded to lock out NASA's agents from the polling stations. Which makes me wonder if you and Uhuru are so keen on democracy and do not want to rig elections, why on earth would one object to transparency?

NASA has 40K plus agent groups to cover all the polling stations. There will be no exception. NASA intelligence has revealed that Jubilee is demanding to know the names of each and everyone of the agents. It was another crazy demand from IEBC for NASA to provide the list before the IEBC states how many polling stations and which!

They intended to reveal the polling stations a week to polling so NASA told them you will get the lists the same time you name the polling stations.

I see no problem with ROs announcing results at the Constituency. That is a done deal and you may as well move on. The Supreme Court is not overturning anything as some Retard suggested.

You need to take your meds

IEBC gazetted the polling stations and tallying centers on 30th June 2017AD,and the list has been on their site for days.
https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/resources/LhDQP6QLxZ.pdf

NASWA will be lucky to recruit and deploy 40K agents let alone the 200K+ they are boasting of. The idea is to scare Jubilee into shunning rigging. Quite stupid. Hire the damn agents instead of pretending to.

Finally, stop baiting. I can school you in that
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 01:16:17 AM »
What will happen is that once results are declared at the constituency, the media will tally and announce the winner long before the formality at Bomas. There will be no room for Issak Hassan backroom reconciliations. Media, observers, etc can also set up centers in future.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 02:12:37 AM »
What will happen is that once results are declared at the constituency, the media will tally and announce the winner long before the formality at Bomas. There will be no room for Issak Hassan backroom reconciliations. Media, observers, etc can also set up centers in future.
Matiang'i was brought in to steer the Bomas Project.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 03:58:54 AM »

Yep.  The reconciliation is gone.  Or as some suggest, the focus will shift to the Constituency ROs, which is at least a factor of 290 times harder to pull off with a straight face.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 08:14:10 AM »
Which media house has 290 reporters? - I think if Jubilee will rig - they will target their stronghold & remote areas (the manderas) - NASA will rig in their strongholds - we've already seen homabay people doing their own initiative of double registering.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
The Equal Rigging Theory again

Which media house has 290 reporters? - I think if Jubilee will rig - they will target their stronghold & remote areas (the manderas) - NASA will rig in their strongholds - we've already seen homabay people doing their own initiative of double registering.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
It's not equal considering the zeal Luo Nyanza counties are showing. I think GEMA+Kalenjin stronghold need to really up their rigging game. Ultimately & seriously if BVR kits work -and use if biometrically identified before voting- we would have dealt with some of the rigging. Tallying is a little worrying because numbers not correlating to counted ballots can still be thrown about.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 02:05:07 PM »
You are muddying the waters so we forget that the rigging will be remote followed by Al Ghurair ballots being delivered by KDF.

It's not equal considering the zeal Luo Nyanza counties are showing. I think GEMA+Kalenjin stronghold need to really up their rigging game. Ultimately & seriously if BVR kits work -and use if biometrically identified before voting- we would have dealt with some of the rigging. Tallying is a little worrying because numbers not correlating to counted ballots can still be thrown about.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 02:08:47 PM »
You are muddying the waters so we forget that the rigging will be remote followed by Al Ghurair ballots being delivered by KDF.

Nonsense it will be by Martians not KDF

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »
I take it your matusi well has run dry or the two cells in an otherwise empty skull have overheated. Hence you have turned to one liner-Matusi.

Like I warned earlier, you lack the intellectual gravitas to engage me in anything apart from matusi (which I still think I excel with little effort). Next time you want to pick fight, get someone your size - I mean with two or one brain cells.

Baradhuli!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 05:33:28 PM »
Omollo - I also don't grasp the remote rigging concept. Could you enlighten me?

Here's my imagination
Riggers hack the IEBC database and ballots with fake/dead voters or flag actual votes as cast. When human voters turn up they find they already voted. The riggers (using KDF) then deliver the actual premarked ballots to the polling station [?] incase of a recount. This physical delivery part is quite vague in my mind.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »
In 2013, they had Centre at Kenyatta University. From day one until the results were declared, this centre was busy with cars coming and going and choppers.

This time round, they have identified several possible centres but we think it has been devolved. However once the centre or centres are found you shall hear about it because this time NASA is not allowing it to function.

To answer your question: say they have remotely voted and some polling station is short of real votes by 70. These will be delivered either while voting is going on or after when the ballot boxes are in safe storage.

Do not believe the nonsense about seals and signatures because it takes a few minutes to scan and reproduce signatures. In any case past recounts have found the seals broken and it has amounted to nothing. There is no specific penalty. People in Kenya do not do things because they are "illegal".

Omollo - I also don't grasp the remote rigging concept. Could you enlighten me?

Here's my imagination
Riggers hack the IEBC database and ballots with fake/dead voters or flag actual votes as cast. When human voters turn up they find they already voted. The riggers (using KDF) then deliver the actual premarked ballots to the polling station [?] incase of a recount. This physical delivery part is quite vague in my mind.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 07:09:33 PM »
I take it your matusi well has run dry or the two cells in an otherwise empty skull have overheated. Hence you have turned to one liner-Matusi.

Like I warned earlier, you lack the intellectual gravitas to engage me in anything apart from matusi (which I still think I excel with little effort). Next time you want to pick fight, get someone your size - I mean with two or one brain cells.

Baradhuli!

What did you score in your paper?
Rigging should take 53% to 60%. With/without rigging, Babu will die trying, just like his old man. And it's funny he left the question of retiring open

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »
This would of course lead to total presidential votes being significantly more than total votes for other slots say MPs. Is that what happened in 2013?

In 2013, they had Centre at Kenyatta University. From day one until the results were declared, this centre was busy with cars coming and going and choppers.

This time round, they have identified several possible centres but we think it has been devolved. However once the centre or centres are found you shall hear about it because this time NASA is not allowing it to function.

To answer your question: say they have remotely voted and some polling station is short of real votes by 70. These will be delivered either while voting is going on or after when the ballot boxes are in safe storage.

Do not believe the nonsense about seals and signatures because it takes a few minutes to scan and reproduce signatures. In any case past recounts have found the seals broken and it has amounted to nothing. There is no specific penalty. People in Kenya do not do things because they are "illegal".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 07:26:36 PM »
This would of course lead to total presidential votes being significantly more than total votes for other slots say MPs. Is that what happened in 2013?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 01:53:21 PM »
Here we go with lies again.2013 was not rigged. 30% of polling station that transmitted results matched the scok as audit.observers had their own result transmission of selected polling stations and it matched iebc.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
Here we go with lies again.2013 was not rigged. 30% of polling station that transmitted results matched the scok as audit.observers had their own result transmission of selected polling stations and it matched iebc.

This will repeat itself. Babu will be dragged to Supreme Court screaming. Whatever IEBC does and however free and fair the election will be, he will insist it was rigged and conjure 'evidence' from his nether parts...contrary to IEBC,Jubilee,local and international observers