Author Topic: NASA cash-trapped -  (Read 3159 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
NASA cash-trapped -
« on: July 12, 2017, 02:32:39 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001247098/no-billboards-no-caps-no-t-shirts-is-raila-s-campaign-cash-strapped

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: NASA cash-trapped -
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:15:36 PM »
The rallies part of the campaign is pretty much over other than a few mop-up rallies and then the grand finale rallies in Nairobi and some of our strongholds.  Resources must now be spared and used very wisely to get out the votes and to monitor the votes. Raila is not in power because he does not have enough voters but because of voter registration, people actually voting , and votes being stolen.  We are pleased by the increased number of voters in our stronghold. We are pleased that we have expanded our stronghold.  We are pleased that we have soften certain parts of ouruto's stronghold. We are pleased that our issues are resonating because of Ouruto's horrible corruption record, horrible unemployment numbers, hunger  conditions in the country and the fact that ICC is no longer an issue. We feel pretty good and I like where we are now  than where jubilee  is.  The only thing going for Jubilee right now is the incumbency.  Not even the tribal numbers are working for Jubilee this time around. If incumbency was everything then Jubilee would win but if incumbency is just one factor among many more, than NASA has a very good chance of winning this thing before 1:00am on August 9, 2017.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001247098/no-billboards-no-caps-no-t-shirts-is-raila-s-campaign-cash-strapped
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 04:21:05 PM »
No Eurobond or SGR and NYS commissions. Just hope that NASA does not win and take those skunks home to become their pets.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 05:43:46 PM »
Kadudu

JP is undergoing serious cash problem. As has become the case (something those of us who have dealt with our GEMA friends) they suffer the curse of equivalence.

To explain to the supporters why there is no money and why they are laying off staff at Jubilee House (who have BTW not been paid since April), they have concocted this story. We expected it as soon as their own media started publishing stories of zero cash and ultimatums from the grassroots demanding money or NASA.

NASA is doing very well for a party out of government.

Posters and billboards became a waste of cash when Jubilee set up a dedicated team to vandalize and remove them within hours of putting them up. I am aware that new ones will be coming and will display. Anyway it is laughable to measure a movements financial status through posters and other ads.

JP was licked dry by the ads it sprayed all over the Jubilee Media. It is sad when a campaign is run by thieves but obviously an advantage for their opponents.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 05:47:36 PM »
Pundit

How hard is it for a NASA junior supporter to arrange this:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:55:14 PM »
Pundit

How hard is it for a NASA junior supporter to arrange this:

they went overboard... damaging campaign materials for rivals is crossing the line.police should arrest them.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »
they went overboard... damaging campaign materials for rivals is crossing the line.police should arrest them.
The name of Murkomen is being mentioned. Haven't heard Ruto named this time.

In every campaign one has to tame two groups:

1. Loose cannons
2. Over-Zealous disciples

I think there is a third group which I call Wasiwasi na Hofu group

Murkomen has never seen an election lost. He has never watched as what you thought you had in the bag, turns out to be a Kibaki grenade. Those who have, can take it easy. I guess if Uhuru hasd never been President, he would not be paining this much at the possibility of a loss. Of course it is understandable that he would lash out and launch a tirade against his "enemies".

But what his supporters start doing to "please their boss" can have serious repercussions. Here is what they did:

1. Duale launched a 36 hour long tirade of PERSONAL insults and denunciations of Raila
2. Murkomen joined in but on Radio and TV
3. It is suspected that he is behind the youth who carried out this attack

Now it is a stupid thing to do. If a report - fake or real - goes out that Raila has been injured in Baringo, what reaction does he think would be expected in Nyanza where Uhuru and Ruto are right now? The reason these guys choose to go to each others strongholds simultaneously was long established in the pre 1997 elections campaign: Balanced fear. You throw stones we throw stones. Fortunately Moi saw sense and agreed to the IPPG. It was in effect the first time Moi was acknowledging The Opposition and that changed a lot of things.

I have no evidence it is Murkomen. But whoever did it must not be allowed to repeat. A man strategically placed near the dais to shout invective at Raila is fairly normal. If he can't handle it then he has learned nothing in politics. When one tried to do that to Shikuku <i recall the Butere man approaching the heckler and lowering the microphone to capture what he was saying. The man hearing his own voice blaring over the speakers, fled. Moi would stop security from beating him and instead give him lots of cash. The end result was always the same: The b^crowds that followed the man would leave him dead or just about!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 10:15:40 PM »
NASA is broke means tenderpreneurs can read the signs of times
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 09:37:09 AM »
Few people locally and internationally are convinced that Raila has a chance after he blew 2013 when he was PM with VP as running mate.So no fund except from Wanjigi.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 09:40:34 AM »
The police is part of Jubilee. Nobody will be arrested.
Imagine had this happened in Nyanza yesterday. Police would have drawn guns.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »

Nonsense. Did you see them draw guns when Uhuruto were mercilessly jeered?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 10:40:40 AM »
This was actually a retaliation to shabby treatment of UhuRUto in kisumu - where the motorcade was stone. Most Kalenjin have matured beyond this...but Kisumu provoked this.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 11:48:13 AM »
I've seen more Sifuna billboards than Babu's. there's one in Ngara, Yaya Center, Roy Sambu. I just don't buy the nonsense that NASWA are doing this on purpose, or that billboards have lost their allure. They are clearly broke

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 10:10:42 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 10:23:34 PM »

What are billboards, caps and t-shirts going to do for them?  They don't vote.  Tribes do.
One can say the same for their meetings. Meetings don't vote, tribes do

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 10:24:53 PM »

What are billboards, caps and t-shirts going to do for them?  They don't vote.  Tribes do.

Well yeah...that's the point.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 10:37:57 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 10:43:21 PM »

So why are they having meetings? Idiots

The billboards, caps and t-shirts even more wasteful.  It's easier to say exciting shit and use dog-whistles in the heat of a meeting. 

They just need to excite their base.  The electorate is already spoken for by their tribe.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 10:48:02 PM »

The billboards, caps and t-shirts even more wasteful.  It's easier to say exciting shit and use dog-whistles in the heat of a meeting. 

They just need to excite their base.  The electorate is already spoken for by their tribe.
All are wasteful, how would you rather they go about their campaigns ( 'excite their base') which are unnecessary?

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 10:55:55 PM »

All are wasteful, how would you rather they go about their campaigns ( 'excite their base') which are unnecessary?

They are not unnecessary.  Jubilee is overspending.

Harriet Tubman